Author Topic: Thanks to Whoever Brought The Cave Back On-Line  (Read 10159 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Thanks to Whoever Brought The Cave Back On-Line
« on: November 02, 2017, 02:16:50 PM »
I know how much work is involved in maintaining a web site, so to who ever (or whomever) got things going again thanks.

The Cave looks better than ever and my sig was cleaned-up in the process. Much appreciated.  :cheersmate: 
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Thanks to Whoever Brought The Cave Back On-Line
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 04:22:21 PM »
Ditto.

I suspect it was miskie, who keeps a lot of plates spinning pretty much all the time, but who was able to figure out the answer and get CC up and running.

Now, if we could somehow lose all these jagoffs - tina, sandy7, farmer, it - that would make things a bit more tolerable.

Great job, miskie!
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Thanks to Whoever Brought The Cave Back On-Line
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »
Ditto.

I suspect it was miskie, who keeps a lot of plates spinning pretty much all the time, but who was able to figure out the answer and get CC up and running.

Now, if we could somehow lose all these jagoffs - tina, sandy7, farmer, it - that would make things a bit more tolerable.

Great job, miskie!

We need a button that sends a million volt (and amp) jolt to the KB of such miscreants and annoyances -- like that movie "Electric Dreams."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.