Author Topic: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC  (Read 2407 times)

Offline SVPete

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
« on: November 02, 2017, 10:52:47 AM »
Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
By DONNA BRAZILE November 02, 2017
I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.

I'm sure there's some self-serving spin and CYA in this, but Holy Crap! Not only did Brazile "touch" Saint HilLIARy, but she also "touched" Saint Barrack. This reminds me of the old joke, "I don't belong to an organized political party. I'm a Democrat."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

Re: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 11:07:11 AM »
More OMG! material:

When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

I had been wondering why it was that I couldn’t write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn. Well, here was the answer.
When the party chooses the nominee, the custom is that the candidate’s team starts to exercise more control over the party. ... When you have an open contest without an incumbent and competitive primaries, the party comes under the candidate’s control only after the nominee is certain. When I was manager of Al Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 11:20:02 AM »
I'll try to shut up a little after this ... notice the date of Brazile calling Bernie with all she had discovered, all she "reveals" in this article. Brazile called Bernie to tell him of Hillary's 2015-2016 unethical and shady financial dealings and control of the Democrat Party on September 7, 2016. Two months before the election. Donna Brazile concealed Hillary's corruption of her own political party from the nation until nearly a year after Hillary's defeat. That's how much ethics really mean to the Democrat Party and Donna Brazile.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 11:23:05 AM »
The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

Now we know who funded the fake Trump dossier.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 11:32:16 AM »
No mention of Brazile feeding Hillary debate questions. She's as guilty as anyone else.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 11:36:25 AM »
I'll try to shut up a little after this ... notice the date of Brazile calling Bernie with all she had discovered, all she "reveals" in this article. Brazile called Bernie to tell him of Hillary's 2015-2016 unethical and shady financial dealings and control of the Democrat Party on September 7, 2016. Two months before the election. Donna Brazile concealed Hillary's corruption of her own political party from the nation until nearly a year after Hillary's defeat. That's how much ethics really mean to the Democrat Party and Donna Brazile.

Maybe she didn't want to commit suicide yet...

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 12:35:49 PM »
She's trying to make some $$ by promoting her book. Just another sleazy dem, I love it when they start to eat their own. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 01:18:09 PM »
Now we know who funded the fake Trump dossier.

It does show that the "separate" DNC and Clinton funding sources in fact were the same hand doling it out.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 01:22:27 PM »
It does show that the "separate" DNC and Clinton funding sources in fact were the same hand doling it out.

Hillary has admitted to collusion with Russian agents.  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-defends-funding-anti-trump-dossier-late/story?id=50879784

Hillary Clinton defends funding anti-Trump dossier in late-night interview

Considering that the Steele Dossier was based on several Russian Government agents, she broke the law.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 05:07:14 PM »
Hillary has admitted to collusion with Russian agents.  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-defends-funding-anti-trump-dossier-late/story?id=50879784

Considering that the Steele Dossier was based on several Russian Government agents, she broke the law.

Well, I guess it's a good thing we can say that Hillary Rodham Clinton will NEVER be President.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »
DNC is full of crooks.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du