Author Topic: CBS Diversity Showcase Director Out After Harassment Investigation  (Read 1768 times)

Offline SVPete

CBS Diversity Showcase Director Out After Harassment Investigation
5:29 PM PDT 10/26/2017 by Michael O'Connell
Rick Najera, longtime director of CBS' Diversity Sketch Comedy Showcase, is out at the network following allegations of sexual harassment.

The writer-producer, whose most recent credits include Hulu series East Los High, was investigated earlier this year after inappropriate comments allegedly made at the network's annual Diversity Sketch Comedy showcase. A CBS spokesperson issued the following statement about his departure: “In March 2017, CBS became aware of inappropriate comments made during the production of the Diversity Comedy Showcase, and remedial action was taken at that time, which the company felt was appropriate to the matter. Subsequent information has recently emerged. After looking into these reports and a discussion with Mr. Najera, he has resigned from his role with the Diversity Comedy Showcase.”

Just heard of this guy this AM. As James Hirsen mentioned today on KSFO's morning drive show, after decades of championing the libertine lifestyle, why be surprised at Hollywood people who lived it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: CBS Diversity Showcase Director Out After Harassment Investigation
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 12:38:04 PM »
They need to send him off for sensitivity training! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: CBS Diversity Showcase Director Out After Harassment Investigation
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 04:49:58 PM »
They need to send him off for sensitivity training! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser:

As long as the 'training' is in a cage, and done with a bullwhip and a chair.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.