Author Topic: Rush gets interesting call just now..  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Lauri

Rush gets interesting call just now..
« on: January 21, 2008, 11:44:43 AM »
Rush has lost his voice a bit, so he sounds a little pathetic and puny today ... but this caller is right on target. Rush is for Fred and he is trying not to let that out .. but this caller just nailed him on it.

"Rush, everyone can tell you are a Fred supporter"

and Rush is not having it.. he's trying to not take a stand.

The caller is right though... Fred doesnt have the numbers. I think Rush is loathe to admit that he likes Fred the best, even though he knows Fred isnt viable.

Now Fred may be pulling out again...

sheesh.. and with the markets going wacky today in Asia...

its getting harder to stay positive about stuff..

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
Re: Rush gets interesting call just now..
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 12:19:21 PM »
Rush has lost his voice a bit, so he sounds a little pathetic and puny today ... but this caller is right on target. Rush is for Fred and he is trying not to let that out .. but this caller just nailed him on it.
"Rush, everyone can tell you are a Fred supporter"
and Rush is not having it.. he's trying to not take a stand.
The caller is right though... Fred doesnt have the numbers. I think Rush is loathe to admit that he likes Fred the best, even though he knows Fred isnt viable.
Now Fred may be pulling out again...

I'm listening to him right now also.
Rush hasn't said "Everyone should vote for Fred". He's said "Fred is the only genuine Conservative candidate out there".
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 12:30:47 PM »
I wish Rush and Levin would finally quit riding the fence and just say they support Sen. Thompson.

Their endorsements would go a long way towards bringing Fred's numbers up and help him get the nomination.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »
I wish Rush and Levin would finally quit riding the fence and just say they support Sen. Thompson.
Their endorsements would go a long way towards bringing Fred's numbers up and help him get the nomination.
And just now he said "No candidate is a PURE conservative".
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 01:47:05 PM »

He's right.  They all have done something in the past that isn't in the definition of Conservative.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline overlord

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »

He's right.  They all have done something in the past that isn't in the definition of Conservative.

Even Reagan did that.  I wish Fred had been more aggressive in his campaign.  Alas, I think it was too little too late :bawl:
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline Lauri

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 05:59:33 PM »
I think Rush has to stay neutral until the masses have their say... even though I agree he could give Fred a huge bump if he'd just say what he thinks.

He doesnt want to be accused of having 'sheeple' who follow his every order. But yet, he is the Ma Ha Rushie who gets it accurate 98% of the time he's speaking.

Which way is it? Sometimes you gotta take a stand. Maybe he needs to be a role model and do just that.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 06:04:21 PM »

Even Reagan did that.  I wish Fred had been more aggressive in his campaign.  Alas, I think it was too little too late :bawl:

Fred just does not convey his passion for the job as President pf the USA. Look at Huck-a-boom; he went from a nobody to a challenger in a short period of time.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 06:38:54 PM »

Fred just does not convey his passion for the job as President pf the USA. Look at Huck-a-boom; he went from a nobody to a challenger in a short period of time.

Fred's explanation of it just doesnt ring true. He keeps saying, "we dont want to put someone in office who has this huge burning desire for power" ... well, uh, yeah we do.

we at least need someone who will take the countries best interest to heart and not let other countries take advantage of us, or bully us.

you need some fight.. Fred is afraid to want it I think.. he doesnt want to look power hungry.