Author Topic: As an aside I have three female employees who not only voted for Trump  (Read 4059 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
PCIntern (16,669 posts)               https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029772676

As an aside I have three female employees who not only voted for Trump
but would beg to wipe his behind if he took a dump on their workspaces.

So they were uncharacteristically quiet and moody today and when I asked, "Are you OK...are you sure?", two of them snapped at me and one stayed "strangely silent".

Of course I was buoyant and talked sotto voce with my staff who are Democrats: that is the 'other' seven ladies. I kept saying what a good mood I was in and was whistling Chopin's funeral march all day. I haven't been smiling much due to political and unfortunately, some personal reasons, but I sure was on this day!!

Bouncy ? Maybe it is their that time of month.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: As an aside I have three female employees who not only voted for Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 08:05:58 AM »
^5 Great Thread.
A lot of  :catfight: going on between those who see nothing wrong with a superior childishly taunting his subordinates about their politics and those DUmmies that understand why it is a dick move and should not be done.

It seems like so long as PCIntern did not grab em by the ***** most DUmmies have no problem with his behavior.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 08:29:07 AM »
We're supposed to believe a whole office of employees are all politically inclined and wear their political feelings on their sleeves? That's a little much. And by that, I mean No!

Com'n primitives, at least think through your bouncys before you type them out, that is if you can think at all. There's more people that have worked in offices and related workplaces other than you and know the dynamic described here would be so rare as to be impossible.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 09:02:16 AM »
and when Trump is vindicated of any and all Russian collusion charges and the 3 Trump supporters quietly go about their business with friendly smiles on their faces, pcintern will be in the HR office filing complaints about how the Trump women are bringing politics into the workplace and rubbing his face into it and making it hard to do his job and filing for disability on the grounds of mental anguish.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 09:04:52 AM »
Been a long time since there was a bouncy from the demented dentist of Philly.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 10:02:46 AM »
The DUmmies never remember that karma is a real b!tch. Remember on 11/7/16 and early in the day of 11/8 how they were all bragging how crappy they were going to treat their "deplorable" co-workers? Well, that came back to bite them, bigly. And yet, here they are once again tempting karma.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 10:18:07 AM »
Here is the very post I was thinking of when I posted about karma. I truly believe this post right here is the reason Trump won. TMN self-deleted, but the responses are all still there. Just pure comedy gold! :-)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028276829
Mon Nov 7, 2016, 01:34 AM
TheMastersNemesis (6,071 posts)

With A Hillary Win Looking Forward To Rubbing It In. Putting As Much Salt On The Wound As Possible

I simply will not be a gracious winner. I want to see these bastards as miserable as possible. I am so pissed that they would put a complete homicidal maniac in the White House.

Being put through such a horrible campaign has to have consequences. God knows what kind of shit we would be drug through should they win this thing.

Online Carl

• Global Moderator

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 10:31:23 AM »
Here is the very post I was thinking of when I posted about karma. I truly believe this post right here is the reason Trump won. TMN self-deleted, but the responses are all still there. Just pure comedy gold! :-)

Good thing for the screen capture. The internet is forever  :-)

TheMastersNemesis (8,448 posts)

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (TheMastersNemesis) on Tue Nov 22, 2016, 06:59 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

:whistling:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 10:39:06 AM »
Wait until 2018 ass hole when you dems lose more seats and in 2020 when Trump gets another 4 years. Your party is on the verge of implosion with all the scandals about to be uncovered.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 04:09:10 PM »
Why was he so happy yesterday? Manafort? That was a tangent. He probably doesn't smile much anymore due to all that botox Dentist Jon uses.

and this is why TMN will be in the Top Five DOTY for sure.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 04:14:16 PM »
Why was he so happy yesterday? Manafort? That was a tangent. He probably doesn't smile much anymore due to all that botox Dentist Jon uses.

Spoiler alert!!!!   :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 06:45:08 PM »
The DUmmies never remember that karma is a real b!tch. Remember on 11/7/16 and early in the day of 11/8 how they were all bragging how crappy they were going to treat their "deplorable" co-workers? Well, that came back to bite them, bigly. And yet, here they are once again tempting karma.
I still go watch videos of that night, demoturd tears make me smile.  :evillaugh:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 07:34:40 PM »
Star Member world wide wally                                    Nov 2016
6. We're having an election party Tuesday night  43
That should give us a good outlet for celebrating and venting.
She better ****ing win!    Not to worry, she's got it in the bag. Polls and LAM tell us so.

I would have loved to be there for the party.
I'll bet he even served mini-tacos.

Dammit, there goes the schradenboner again.
 Cripes, throw a canvas over me when I'm laying down and you could have a circus. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 08:35:46 PM »

We need to start sending a plaque or certificate of achievement to each of the top 10 DUmmies.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2017, 07:21:56 AM »
Star Member world wide wally                                    Nov 2016
6. We're having an election party Tuesday night  43
That should give us a good outlet for celebrating and venting.
She better ****ing win!

Hope they had plenty of left-over Halloween candy for a scary night, :naughty: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 07:34:01 AM »
We're supposed to believe a whole office of employees are all politically inclined and wear their political feelings on their sleeves? That's a little much. And by that, I mean No!

Com'n primitives, at least think through your bouncys before you type them out, that is if you can think at all. There's more people that have worked in offices and related workplaces other than you and know the dynamic described here would be so rare as to be impossible.

Why do they think Trump has a problem?  There is as much linkage to this set of indictments as there was to Donald Jr.  I don't know a single Trump supporter who thinks Trump has any problem at all.

Most of us are rubbing our hands and waiting for Uranium One and Dossier to hit the fan.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2017, 09:08:31 AM »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2017, 10:17:18 AM »
FIFY

Why do they think Trump has a problem?  There is as much linkage to this set of indictments as there was to Barron Trump.  ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.