Author Topic: I am suffering from Trump depression.  (Read 4922 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
I am suffering from Trump depression.
« on: October 16, 2017, 08:54:12 AM »
Kath2 (910 posts)                https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029715628

This is not the direction I EVER wanted this country to go in. When I was young and idealistic I thought we were good when Nixon resigned. Reagan was awful, Bush 1 was ineffective. Clinton did a good job IMHO. Bush 2 was a total freaking disaster. The Obama administration was fresh air. So much progress was made. Now it is all being lost. And Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. This administration is against everything I believe in. I wish that mayor of San Juan was president. Just so ****ing depressing. Just hoping for impeachment before it is too late.

:mental:

President Carmen Yulin Cruz !!!   :rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Yul%C3%ADn_Cruz

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: I am suffering from Trump depression.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 09:09:19 AM »
Dear DUmmy Kath2:

We're laughing our asses off at you.
FOAD.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 09:14:36 AM »
Dear DUmmy Kath2:

We're laughing our asses off at you.

Ain't that the truth.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 09:48:11 AM »
Almost a year later, liberal tears still are less filling and tastes great!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 09:51:45 AM »
Let's see: Nixon bad, Reagan bad, Bush 41 ineffective, Clinton good, Bush 43 bad, Obama good.

IOW the type of USA the Kath2 primitive wants is not a country worth picking up a weapon to defend. Not interested in your big gov't totalitarian USA, primitives. Go away.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 10:07:52 AM »
Kath2 (910 posts)                https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029715628

This is not the direction I EVER wanted this country to go in.

We really don't care about your depression, it is a self inflicted wound. Suicide will make it all better for you and for us. :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 10:13:03 AM »
And of course Captain blood pressure is wishing for death

Response to Kath2 (Original post)Sun Oct 15, 2017, 11:34 PM
TheMastersNemesis (8,366 posts)
2. I Am Hoping For An Act Of God.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 10:19:49 AM »
Response to Kath2 (Original post)Sun Oct 15, 2017, 11:34 PM

I thought this stupid ass hated God.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 10:23:37 AM »
I thought this stupid ass hated God.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he hates all things equally

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 10:28:56 AM »
QKath2 (910 posts)               

I am suffering from Trump depression. :bawl:

Good.

Rope, tree, your neck.
Some assembly required.
Wear a diaper so poop doesn't dribble down your legs and sully the ground beeneath you.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 11:00:38 AM »

This is not the direction I EVER wanted this country to go in. ...

Like Rs and conservatives were thrilled with Clinton and Obama trashing and plundering the country? :thatsright:

TheMasterNematode may have yet another reason not to believe God exists. Or to hate God.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 11:00:53 AM »

This is not the direction I EVER wanted this country to go in. When I was young and idealistic I thought we were good when Nixon resigned. Reagan was awful, Bush 1 was ineffective. Clinton did a good job IMHO. Bush 2 was a total freaking disaster. The Obama administration was fresh air. So much progress was made. Now it is all being lost. And Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. This administration is against everything I believe in. I wish that mayor of San Juan was president. Just so ****ing depressing. Just hoping for impeachment before it is too late.

Another typical social justice warrior is we have here.   ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 11:23:35 AM »

What a coincidence.  So am I!
A little well placed lightning in a certain cretin's stump would sure brighten my day! :yahoo:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 05:47:32 PM »

Your depression is well-placed.

Here are some additional downer points:
  • We have one new SCOTUS and chances are very good we will get up to 4 in the next few years alone -- enough to last at least a generation
  • "Russia Russia Russia" is already dead and there is zero chance of impeachment
  • "Climate change" has been exposed as a fraud and the USA will not waste resources on it
  • Along those lines, we are out of the Paris Accord
  • It looks like obozocare won't last much more than another year. In fact, ALL of obozo's works are being erased as if he never existed.
  • Welfare reform is underway -- the gravy train is coming to a halt
  • The more the NFL and BLM scream, the more people move to the Trump camp, which leads to:
  • The chances are EXTREMELY good for 16 years of Trump, then Pence
  • Likewise, the chances are EXTREMELY good that we will extend the (R) seat leads in Congress (having a lot of people in a few areas doesn't help the (D)s at all

Given you will be suffering for many, many years to come -- my advice:

Give up and end it all.  Just don't hurt anyone else (unless you know they are fellow liberals).
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 07:55:33 PM »
What a coincidence.  So am I!
A little well placed lightning in a certain cretin's stump would sure brighten my day! :yahoo:

And the cretin's as well, briefly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 09:06:50 PM »
Another typical social justice warrior is we have here.   ::)

Here's to wishing them much suffering for many years.  May their pain be intense, acute, and neverending.

:cheersmate:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2017, 04:41:34 PM »
Your depression is well-placed.

Here are some additional downer points:
  • We have one new SCOTUS and chances are very good we will get up to 4 in the next few years alone -- enough to last at least a generation
  • "Russia Russia Russia" is already dead and there is zero chance of impeachment
  • "Climate change" has been exposed as a fraud and the USA will not waste resources on it
  • Along those lines, we are out of the Paris Accord
  • It looks like obozocare won't last much more than another year. In fact, ALL of obozo's works are being erased as if he never existed.
  • Welfare reform is underway -- the gravy train is coming to a halt
  • The more the NFL and BLM scream, the more people move to the Trump camp, which leads to:
  • The chances are EXTREMELY good for 16 years of Trump, then Pence
  • Likewise, the chances are EXTREMELY good that we will extend the (R) seat leads in Congress (having a lot of people in a few areas doesn't help the (D)s at all

Given you will be suffering for many, many years to come -- my advice:

Give up and end it all.  Just don't hurt anyone else (unless you know they are fellow liberals).

Today's indictment of Manafort, et alii had nothing about President Trump: from what I can tell, a bunch of bureaucratic paperwork not filed, or not filed correctly, along with bank transfers from the Ukraine.

So WHY was none of this investigated when MAOBAMA was president?

...On first glance, Mueller’s case, at least in part, seems shaky and overcharged. ...The offense of failing to register as a foreign agent (Count Ten) may be a slam-dunk, but it is a violation that the Justice Department rarely prosecutes criminally. There is often ambiguity about whether the person’s actions trigger the registration requirement, so the Justice Department’s practice is to encourage people to register, not indict them for failing to do so.

It may well be that Manafort and Gates made false statements when they belatedly registered as foreign agents, but it appears that Mueller’s office has turned one offense into two, an abusive prosecutorial tactic that flouts congressional intent. ... Obviously, one cannot make a false statement on the foreign-agent registration form without also making a false statement to the government. Consequently, expect Manafort to argue that Mueller has violated double-jeopardy principles by charging the same exact offense in two separate counts, and that the special counsel is undermining Congress’s intent that the offense of providing false information on a foreign-agent registration form be considered merely a misdemeanor.

Finally, the money-laundering conspiracy allegation (Count Two) seems far from slam-dunk. For someone to be guilty of laundering, the money involved has to be the proceeds of criminal activity before the accused starts concealing it by (a) moving it through accounts or changing its form by buying assets, etc., or (b) dodging a reporting requirement under federal law... The money-laundering count does not allege that it was illegal for Manafort and Gates to be paid by the Ukrainian faction. It is alleged, rather, that they moved the money around to promote a scheme to function as unregistered foreign agents, and specifically to avoid the registration requirement. That seems like a stretch..

...Even from Paul Manafort’s perspective, there may be less to this indictment than meets the eye — it’s not so much a serious allegation of “conspiracy against the United States” as a dubious case of disclosure violations and money movement that would never have been brought had he not drawn attention to himself by temporarily joining the Trump campaign.

From President Trump’s perspective, the indictment is a boon from which he can claim that the special counsel has no actionable collusion case. It appears to reaffirm former FBI director James Comey’s multiple assurances that Trump is not a suspect. And, to the extent it looks like an attempt to play prosecutorial hardball with Manafort, the president can continue to portray himself as the victim of a witch hunt.

See:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453244/manafort-indictment-no-signs-trump-russia-collusion
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2017, 05:00:08 PM »
My understanding is that Manafort was under investigation in 2014.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2017, 06:17:35 PM »

Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 and Trump are all  baaaaaaaad!!!  Clinton and obumbles gooooood!!!!

Is it just me or do I sense a pattern here?    :rotf:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 07:32:11 AM »
Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 and Trump are all  baaaaaaaad!!!  Clinton and obumbles gooooood!!!!

Is it just me or do I sense a pattern here?    :rotf:

Yep, it's an obligatory I-Hate-Repugnicans DU Rite-of-Passage thread.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 04:32:48 PM »
Well, the DUmmie is ALMOST right...

I too wish the president were named "Cruz" as well... but Trump will do for now.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle