Author Topic: primitive helps another primitive  (Read 2578 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitive helps another primitive
« on: October 15, 2017, 06:51:54 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029712523

Oh my.

This is the primitive down in South Carolina who's a little old lady supporting at least one old and ill cat that costs donors to gofundme a bundle to keep ill; she also once had a fund-raiser because she was short money for mechanical work on her car.....at about the same time she bragged about donating money to the last opponent of Mitch McConnell in Kentucky--Kentucky is not South Carolina, in case one doesn't know--some woman whose name I've long forgotten.

Anyway.

Are_grits_groceries (16,845 posts)     Sun Oct 15, 2017, 03:48 AM

I did a good deed and then wanted to burn everything I was wearing.

I met a neighbor when I was leaving to run errands. He asked me if I smelled the garbage in the upstairs apartment across from my building. I looked and saw some white trash bags on the patio. I told him no but I might be upwind.

He lived in the apartment below and as we walked toward his building, I got a whiff. A shithouse mouse would gag. From what I could gather, he had tried to talk to her but she never answered the door. Sooooooooo, I volunteered to try to help and get the bags moved. He stayed around to carry them and for backup.

I’m sure those who know me here think I asked her if she knew her patio could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon. Well, Mama raised me better so I turned on my pleasant, Southern button. I knocked and she finally came to the door. She had seen me watching the birds on my patio so I guess she thought I was ok. Ha!

I went full Southern and told her I had just noticed those trash bags. I wondered if she needed a little bit of help getting them thrown away because I just knew she wanted to sit out there. She was overjoyed. She was from NY and disabled her daughter did live down here but had moved back and her DIL only came every now and then. That’s what it sounded like.

So out to the patio we went. One bag was not quite full but the other bag was bursting at the seams. (Pause for dramatic music). We tried to put it in another bag. Bad idea. It tore about 8 inches. That was enough for little white larvae to fall out. Oh joy. I immediately went into teacher mode. In teacher mode, I never react openly to anything. I just deal with it .

I went to my apartment and got a bigger bag. I also grabbed some hand sanitizer. Bathing in that crossed my mind. I got back in time to see a bigger tear and more critters. We loaded the bag into the bigger one and I suggested she get some bleach. I really wanted to suggest renting a flamethrower or using napalm.

So I left with her garbage and whatever families were living in it. By now, I was itching all over. The man took the bags and threw them away. We both used the sanitizer. I told him I had given her my phone number and suggested she call me if the trash needed nuking. Hopefully, I won’t regret that.

I postponed my errands while I took a shower in scalding water. My clothes went right into the wash and I looked for the ‘surface of the sun’ temperature setting. I don’t know if my shoes were supposed to be washed but they went round too. Moonpie and Tater informed me that they almost voted me out of the apartment. They were suitably horrified.

Thus endeth another adventure. I am glad I helped although I could have done with no fauna. I think of Tennessee Williams and ‘the kindness of strangers.’ I’m no spring chicken and that could be me. I will check on her. I am also trying to think of someone to help and keep her on their radar.

My sweet Southern switch has been turned off. I am now back to my usual cranky and surly. I feel so much better. I am still trying to get over the itchy feeling.

After which the primitives get all mushy over her.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: primitive helps another primitive
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 06:59:26 PM »
Good grief, what a garrulous something-or-other! That story should have been 2-4 sentence long. For a retired teacher her grammar is a bit spotty.

The story reminds me of a saying a room mate of long long ago used: "______ would gag a maggot at 50 paces."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 07:32:16 PM »
Are_grits_groceries (16,845 posts)     Sun Oct 15, 2017, 03:48 AM

I did a good deed and then wanted to burn everything I was wearing.

Whoop-dee-doo.  Only thing I am interested in is this:  If in fact you do burn everything you are wearing... please do it while you are wearing it.  Until that happens just STFU.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 07:57:03 PM »
Quote from:
Are_grits_groceries

That was enough for little white larvae to fall out... I got back in time to see a bigger tear and more critters.

Here in the South, we just call them Democrats.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 08:52:36 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029712523

Oh my.

This is the primitive down in South Carolina who's a little old lady supporting at least one old and ill cat that costs donors to gofundme a bundle to keep ill; she also once had a fund-raiser because she was short money for mechanical work on her car.....at about the same time she bragged about donating money to the last opponent of Mitch McConnell in Kentucky--Kentucky is not South Carolina, in case one doesn't know--some woman whose name I've long forgotten.

Anyway.

After which the primitives get all mushy over her.

I was reading that expecting the ending to be something like "then I found out she voted for Trump!!"

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 12:17:28 AM »
I want to know why the woman from NY disabled her daughter?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 05:46:02 AM »

Meh, New Yorkers, go figure.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 06:30:53 AM »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 08:35:46 AM »

She found out her daughter voted for Trump. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 11:06:34 AM »
She found out her daughter voted for Trump. :thatsright:

That would not surprise me. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 11:29:07 AM »
That was enough for little white larvae to fall out. Oh joy.

DUmmy dinner for a week.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 12:00:25 PM »
That was enough for little white larvae to fall out. Oh joy.

DUmmy dinner for a week.
Still better than kale.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke