Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Puerto Rican Cop Claims Democrat Mayor Is Sabotaging Relief Efforts  (Read 1853 times)

Offline mrclose

But, But, But .. It's all Trumps fault! :rant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k41YyfH6r5s

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline SVPete

Supplies and skilled people have been pouring into PR by the thousands of tons and people for over a week. Stuff, equipment, and skilled people isn't the problem with Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico's power grid is down, totally. Roads were blocked by the hurricane, and just 20% of Puerto Rico's truck drivers showed up to work. The lack of truck drivers is critical, and probably was not anticipated by the Feds.

The Mayor of San Juan is lying if/when she complains of insufficient relief supplies. The problem is local, and key local people (truck drivers especially!) are AWOL.  This reflects a lack or failure of local disaster planning and/or mobilization. Reports I've seen are that the Mayor of San Juan is declining to attend relief organization meeting that would inform her of what is being done, let her provide input, and participate in coordinating resources and efforts. Just as the Governor of LA and Mayor Nagin hindered relief during Katrina, Mayor Yulin is failing to serve San Juan. Mayor Yulin is San Juan's Mayor Nagin. With the lessons of Katrina being so recent, it's hard not to wonder whether Yulin's failure to participate in vital planning and coordination isn't a politics-driven refusal.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Supplies and skilled people have been pouring into PR by the thousands of tons and people for over a week. Stuff, equipment, and skilled people isn't the problem with Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico's power grid is down, totally. Roads were blocked by the hurricane, and just 20% of Puerto Rico's truck drivers showed up to work. The lack of truck drivers is critical, and probably was not anticipated by the Feds.

The Mayor of San Juan is lying if/when she complains of insufficient relief supplies. The problem is local, and key local people (truck drivers especially!) are AWOL.  This reflects a lack or failure of local disaster planning and/or mobilization. Reports I've seen are that the Mayor of San Juan is declining to attend relief organization meeting that would inform her of what is being done, let her provide input, and participate in coordinating resources and efforts. Just as the Governor of LA and Mayor Nagin hindered relief during Katrina, Mayor Yulin is failing to serve San Juan. Mayor Yulin is San Juan's Mayor Nagin. With the lessons of Katrina being so recent, it's hard not to wonder whether Yulin's failure to participate in vital planning and coordination isn't a politics-driven refusal.

If Yulin is the San Juan equivalent of Nagin in the Big Easy, maybe she'll do some jail time.

Corruption isn't just a Nagin thing.  :whistling:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

They have a democrat run government, the place is bankrupt, that should tell you a lot. It is a 3rd world island nation with 3rd world politics.
I think that says it all. :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
They have a democrat run government, the place is bankrupt, that should tell you a lot. It is a 3rd world island nation with 3rd world politics.
I think that says it all. :argh:

Zackly. I've been to Puerto Rico twice on business - that's hardly the cry of an "expert" but I can attest to the 3rd world hellhole moniker.

Let's just say it ain't Beverly Hills.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
No surprise there!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du