Author Topic: TEB: Not Going To PR (Home Drinkin)  (Read 1123 times)

Offline zeitgeist

TEB: Not Going To PR (Home Drinkin)
« on: October 01, 2017, 07:47:43 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029656217

Gadzook.  Teamster not a team player?  Hates brown people?  Why TEB why won't you go??

TEB

Planning to aggravate trumptards today watching the NFL

My kid brother well he is 49 and his wife and his brother in law and wife their showing up today because once again I have NFL Sunday ticket . They do get a bit uptight, especially when they go to the fridge downstairs in family room and get a beer. I have a pic of president obama and also teamsters and union magnets on the fridge. I usually wait until everyone has a buzz and then I start aggravating, it just comes so natural to me.

When they go to get a fresh beer I at times tell them not to forget to take a look at the finest president I have ever known I have his picture on fridge . And to think next time their company has a union vote they should vote yes. And not listen to management the unions bad speech, as they read the pro union magnets. Please fellas have as much beer you would like and eat , all bought with union dollars, and then usually by third quarter their really kind of tight. And my brother and his brother in law their glaring at me. why today when the NFL players kneel I think I'll start with a class on the constitution, and I'll add you know when I enlisted I swore oath to the constitution not the flag or national anthem.
And look at those fine Americans kneeling invoking their first amendment wrights does anyone else need a tissue because this just makes me so proud, that their brining asshole police brutality to the rest of America.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but isn't he a Teamster Driver??  Oh the huge manatees!!
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: TEB: Not Going To PR (Home Drinkin)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:33:14 PM »
DU Cred post 10/10.  In other words - 100% bullsh*t

No boog?
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 01:44:27 PM »
His next post will be" I had my brother and his brother in law over to watch the game and after I taunted them with my stupid liberal bull shit they proceeded to knock me down and beat the shit out of me. I just don't understand those ignorant Trumpsters!! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 07:48:29 PM »
I smell a  :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”