Author Topic: TEB Coulda been a contender  (Read 2150 times)

Offline zeitgeist

TEB Coulda been a contender
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:27:54 PM »
TEB has a habit of posting and deleting.  Too bad.  He could be a top DUmmy contender in the noobie category ( or rookie ).  Just spotted this one and grabbed it .   No posts yet but it given TEB's history it may self destruct shortly (or on sobering up)

TEB (1,339 posts)

A polish Jew who survived death camp I met in 1986

I was drinking in bar as a kid west Germany in butzbach I was stationed at kirch goens in a infantry company. and this older man sitting at the bar next to me I did not know him, but I noticed when he reached for his cigarettes his shirt rode up and I saw a camp tattoo on his arm. Today I think of him I'm 51 today I do think he was around my age now at that time. at that time in my life I was young 19 years old and I started a conversation with this gentleman.

And in conversation I asked him how can you live with the people that sent you to a camp. His response was after the war he had nothing left to go home to in Poland and he told me, boy and he called me boy, do not hate he told me all people are not bad. Under Hitler good people were complacent, it was communist and Jews fault under Hitler. and today with trump it is the Mexicans and muslins and lately the African Americans NFL players fault.

And I'm amazed at how many people fall for trumps idiocy. to deflect from his most recent **** up in Puerto Rico or to his ongoing penis measuring contest with North Korea. They have no logic I work with a lot of trumptards and they really do not understand our constitution. The veterans I work with like myself understand the constitution. Just a rant no replies necessary take care all and we will not be complacent.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029651011

Maybe a bouncy category for him? 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: TEB Coulda been a contender
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 05:26:26 PM »
I don't think TEB is the one deleting his posts.

I suspect boog, the smarter of the two, may be the one who scrutinizes TEB's posts, and deletes most of them. 

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 05:39:48 PM »
TEB has a habit of posting and deleting.  Too bad.  He could be a top DUmmy contender in the noobie category ( or rookie ).  Just spotted this one and grabbed it .   No posts yet but it given TEB's history it may self destruct shortly (or on sobering up)

TEB sounds/reads like TIT to me.  I think that over-the-top lying category is taken.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 05:46:38 PM »
TEB sounds/reads like TIT to me.  I think that over-the-top lying category is taken.

Suggested that a few weeks ago.  Pathetic patronizing DUmmy is TEB.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 06:12:07 PM »
Suggested that a few weeks ago.  Pathetic patronizing DUmmy is TEB.

I don't know man.  TEB has an IQ that is roughly equivalent to that of rsmithnumbers.  TiT just didn't seem to be as stupid as this.  His writing ability was better. 

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 09:05:03 AM »
TEB is not TiT. He was way to arrogant to lower his writing style. He always fancied himself the smartest guy in the world and add in he was a monumental bore and boor. TEB is just your run of the mill DUnce who has to interject himself in the “nooz” story of the day.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 12:21:09 PM »
The nomination would have to include the boog, not just TEB
Deplorable since 2016

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 09:52:53 AM »
The nomination would have to include the boog, not just TEB

If someone doesn't beat me to it, I was planning on doing just that.   

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 10:40:08 AM »
If someone doesn't beat me to it, I was planning on doing just that.

I don't know whether the boog qualifies. His posts make more sense than other DU-folks' posts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 10:56:05 AM »

I have noticed that he recently discovered he had a comma key on his keyboard. Still mostly missing, but at least some futile attempts at using it.
also, the atrocious misspellings are starting to dwindle somewhat as well.
Maybe he ran out of dope and is waiting for his check to come first of the month...