Author Topic: BAN THE 2nd AMENDMENT!!!  (Read 4394 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
BAN THE 2nd AMENDMENT!!!
« on: October 02, 2017, 10:55:42 PM »
Star Member lastlib (9,997 posts) https://upload.democraticunderground.com/1172204683

Is this enough? 50+ dead, 200+ wounded.

Is this enough, or do you need more blood? before you give up your fantasy that these weapons have a place in our society

of course... right on ques...

Throck (335 posts)
6. No

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

The world has a number of sociopathic people, some of them get elected and have the ability to make these numbers look pale by comparison. If it's not politics, it's death by religion. The world has changed.

:thatsright:

Star Member krispos42 (47,746 posts)
9. Do we know enough to address anything?

Nope.

Seems like he had fully-automatic guns, which are functionally illegal in this country. We have an age, a race, and a sex. And that's about it.

Be kind of hard to discuss what's wrong when we only know three things. But, since an awful lot of people here think that "civilian ownership of guns is what's wrong", then really the only thing they feel like discussing when when outlawing and confiscation can begin.

logic never lasts long at the DUmp.

Star Member SCantiGOP (5,897 posts)
10. Thoughts and Prayers don't mean shit

Do something. 30,000 gun deaths a year; England has about 50. Every politician from Trump on down have blood on their hands. The NRA is a domestic terrorist organization.

12. How about a national gun policy

that matches the rest of the world and isn't dictated by a national organization that attacks sensible politicians on behalf of the gun and ammo industry.

Don't bother answering; I am trashing this forum so I don't have to ever read crap like this again on this site.

:loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: BAN THE 2nd AMENDMENT!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 06:23:02 AM »
The 1st Amendment has killed thousands -- maybe hundreds of thousands.

I say we outlaw it and make me the arbiter of allowable speech.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 07:01:36 AM »
12. How about a national gun policy

that matches the rest of the world
and isn't dictated by a national organization that attacks sensible politicians on behalf of the gun and ammo industry.

Don't bother answering; I am trashing this forum so I don't have to ever read crap like this again on this site.

OK let's adopt the Swiss gun policy.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 07:14:35 AM »

I'm all for that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 07:37:22 AM »

Oh hell ya!  :thumbs:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 07:39:49 AM »
Gun control works so well in Chicago and Baltimore. :whatever:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Undies

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 07:48:07 AM »
If we are really serious about making the world a safer place, we would ban leftists and their anti-humanity ideology.  Whenever lefties are in charge, we eventually end up with a Chicago or a Puerto Rico.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 07:53:39 AM »
If we are really serious about making the world a safer place, we would ban leftists and their anti-humanity ideology.  Whenever lefties are in charge, we eventually end up with a Chicago or a Puerto Rico.

Exactly, It seems all the mass shooters are left wingers. And all the vile hate and bitterness that comes from the left just promotes this type of thing.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 07:58:43 AM »

^^^yeah, that.  :clap:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 08:33:56 AM »
Star Member krispos42 (47,746 posts)
9. Do we know enough to address anything?

Nope.

Seems like he had fully-automatic guns, which are functionally illegal in this country. We have an age, a race, and a sex. And that's about it.

Be kind of hard to discuss what's wrong when we only know three things. But, since an awful lot of people here think that "civilian ownership of guns is what's wrong", then really the only thing they feel like discussing when when outlawing and confiscation can begin.

Alert him! ALERT him!

Yesterday AM before heading to work I saw headlines saying the shooter used an automatic weapon. Knowing the willful and hate-driven ignorance of the MSM, I was sure the report was ignorant nonsense. When I heard audio clips of the firing I changed my mind. Whatever the guns he used were,I'm sure I heard two, and the rate of fire was much higher than a semi-automatic. That means that, as the DU-member quoted said, the guy all but certainly possessed an illegal fire arm. And as the DU-member did not state explicitly, no pile of gun control laws would have significantly hindered him from his intended slaughter.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:58:13 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2017, 09:32:06 AM »
It seems what he had were semi autos with bump fire stocks. they are legal. When you listen to the sounds you hear long bursts with a high cyclic rate, faster than a full auto. If he had functional full auto 's he could have controlled his fire taking aimed bursts. It appears he was just spraying into the crowd like shooting fish in a barrel. The bump fire devices give a high rate of fire, but no real control like with a select fire weapon.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2017, 10:03:45 AM »
It seems what he had were semi autos with bump fire stocks. they are legal. When you listen to the sounds you hear long bursts with a high cyclic rate, faster than a full auto. If he had functional full auto 's he could have controlled his fire taking aimed bursts. It appears he was just spraying into the crowd like shooting fish in a barrel. The bump fire devices give a high rate of fire, but no real control like with a select fire weapon.

The info I've heard is that he had both bump-fire and automatic conversions among his 20 or so rifles.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 11:49:27 AM »
There have been reports that ammonium nitrate was found in Paddock's car. Would the DUmmies have been happier if he had driven a truck or car bomb into the crowd? :rant:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 01:16:50 PM »
Strange how the members of the left get so wound up over guns but not all that ginned up over 9/11 or Oaklahoma City or any terrorist attacks because we can;t point out that it was either a leftist or Muslim terrorist that caused it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 04:04:03 AM »
" The NRA is a domestic terrorist organization."
1. No, it isn't. Terrorism by its very definition involves the unlawful use of violence or threat of violence, especially against civilians, to accomplish ideological goals. The NRA simply promotes safe, responsible gun ownership and appeals to politicians to ensure that the basic rights of responsible gun owners are protected.
2. How much you want to bet this DUmmy believes that groups like Antifa and By Any Means Necessary, which DO use violence and the threat of violence against civilians to try and accomplish ideological goals, are NOT terrorist organizations?