Author Topic: Ben Carson Supports Judge Roy Moore for Alabama Senate (Trump is against Moore)  (Read 1529 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson threw his support behind former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore for U.S. Senate Friday, hours before President Donald Trump campaigns for Moore’s opponent, establishment-backed U.S. Senator Luther Strange.

The press release from Moore’s campaign is as follows:

Today, Dr. Ben Carson praised Judge Roy Moore ahead of Tuesday’s election, reminding everyone to vote.

“Judge Moore is a fine man of proven character and integrity, who I have come to respect over the years. I was delighted to hear he is running for the US Senate. He is truly someone who reflects the Judeo-Christian values that were so important to the establishment of our country. It is these values that we must return to in order to make America great again. I wish him well and hope everyone will make sure they vote on Tuesday.”- Dr. Ben Carson

On Thursday night Moore and Strange engaged in a Lincoln-Douglas-style debate.

Directly after the debate, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and former deputy assistant to the President Sebastian Gorka took part in a rally for Moore. Palin identified Strange as a “swamp creature” according to Breitbart News. She declared that Strange has been working to help the D.C. establishment “hijack” the economic nationalist agenda and “steal the victory we worked so long and hard for.”

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, whose father (Mike Huckabee) also backs Moore, and White House communications director Hope Hicks did not immediately respond to request for comment.

President Trump will campaign for Strange, who trails Moore in recent polling, Friday night in Huntsville, Alabama.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/22/ben-carson-supports-judge-roy-moore-for-alabama-senate/

Offline GOP Congress

Trump is not a statesman, and has no or little understanding of how the Constitution defines the legislature duties. I am not dissing his intelligence, but at this time in our country's perilous situation, we have to have people on OUR side. We literally have a medium (not "soft" anymore) coup going on to destroy the United States of America, and in extension, Western Civilization, along with any hope of creating a true society of individuals with equal endowment under the law.

Currently, the Democrat Party is hell-bent on destroying this country. The Democrats have indicated they do NOT want ANY GOP mandates passed; therefore, they have abdicated their "deal" in the legislative process. If we don't get politicians with balls of steel (gender be damned) in 2018 to force Trump FROM THE RIGHT, then the United States is gone. 2020 is not just about the presidential election, but the GOP will be severely threatened in Senate defense, much like the Dems are in 2018.

Sorry for the aside, but Trump's abdication to the dark side in his endorsement proves he knows NOT of statesmanlike adherence to the US Constitution.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Trump's abdication to the dark side in his endorsement proves he knows NOT of statesmanlike adherence to the US Constitution.

OR the problem of interfering in a local election, regardless of intentions. (carpet baggers)

I know nothing of Roy Moore, but that aside, I want to see McConnell get a real whooping so he sees the writing on the wall. 
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne