Author Topic: the JJJJJOOOOOOSSSSSS!  (Read 2349 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
the JJJJJOOOOOOSSSSSS!
« on: September 22, 2017, 12:09:52 AM »
Jose Garcia (412 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141871108

Valerie Plame tweets story blaming 'America's Jews' for foreign wars

AND we are off to the races!!!!!!!!!!

“1) First of all, calm down. Re-tweets don't imply endorsement. Yes, very provocative, but thoughtful. Many neocon hawks ARE Jewish,” Wilson said.

JOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Star Member Behind the Aegis (41,779 posts)
5. Bigot.

Just another bigot who will defend her anti-Semitism and have others defend it too. Anti-Semitism: the acceptable bigotry of all sides!

um... do you think the DUmpmonkiez remember she is one of them?

Star Member busterbrown (6,675 posts)
27. I feel she was referring to American Jews who stand solidly behind Netanyahu.... He's a horrible human being. As bad as any right winger in Congress..
Yes I'm Jewish.

****ING JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Member grossproffit (5,040 posts)
53. She's just like Trump. A racist, bigot.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

after Val gets hammered by twitter she says she made a mistake:

Star Member PdxSean (362 posts)
6. Good grief!

The article notes that she ultimately sobered up:

“OK folks, look, I messed up. I skimmed this piece, zeroed in on the neocon criticism, and shared it without seeing and considering the rest,” Wilson tweeted.

She also said she “missed gross undercurrents” in the post and thanked Twitter users for urging her to take another look at the article’s argument.

“I’m not perfect and make mistakes. This was a doozy. All I can do is admit them, try to be better, and read more thoroughly next time. Ugh,” Wilson added.

Still extremely disappointing, though.

Star Member grossproffit (5,040 posts)
52. Good explanation? The article title reads "Americas Jews Are Driving Americas Wars."

She's a vile, piece of shit.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member Behind the Aegis (41,779 posts)
15. Good Grief, indeed!

She didn't "sober up", she "doubled down". The article's title, “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars,” should have been enough of a deterrent without reading the entire article, and knowing the title, she could have posted a disclaimer before posting anti-Semitic swill, not after getting caught!

Star Member busterbrown (6,675 posts)
23. Isn't she talking about Netanyahu Supporters..?

Have a strong distaste for them.. Yes I'm a Jew!

Yes- the bad jews. The neo-con jews. the jews with money and power. BAD BAD JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downtown Hound (9,411 posts)
7. Why are so many of these freaks obsessed with Jews?

Last I checked, the majority of folks who wanted to invade both Iran and Iraq were Christians.

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (7,100 posts)
9. She apologized, said she didnt read the whole thing, saw the neocon criticism and

went with that, I accept her apology.

I am not Jewish, though. So time will tell.

Bradical79 (3,154 posts)
41. Israel and Jews aren't synonymous -nt

:o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

oberliner (45,580 posts)
63. Did she not read the title?

Which is: "Americas Jews Are Driving Americas Wars"

Or the first paragraph?

Which includes: "...we all know it’s American Jews with all their money and power who are supporting every war in the Middle East for Netanyahu"

Podkayne K (70 posts)
28. All you expect from Ass H*&les is a lot of S%@t!

WTF? This is a woman who was a spy. She had to closely pay attention to detail, to seeing the big and little picture, to reading the entire situation, article, intercept, et. Al. So she sends this crap out—and on Rosh hashanah no less! She had to know what it would lead to and whom it would affect.

Not that TrumNazi’s need any reason to heil their Fuhrer. Stuff like this endorsed by a former, well-known government agent gives the haters even more excuses and legitimate reasons—at least in their eyes--to terrorize temples, synagogues, Jewish Community Centers, etc. and to push their vitriol on American Jews. I don’t buy her damn apology or excuse for a beat. This is a disgusting, hateful, low life move, period.

Oh, and the “some of my best ancestors were Jewish” meme. Who gives a shit? And what does that matter? People are—or should be—judged by their own actions. And actions such as this pretty much tell everything about whom someone is and what is truly in their heart and psyche.

Yeah, she's one of yours.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:43:45 AM by franksolich »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Absolutely.
It was those pesky Joooooooos and their little dog, too.  :panic:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Just like racism,antisemitism is at home on the left.

Offline SVPete

I guess Plameson's charm wore off, just like it did with LaSheehan. If she realizes it it should be galling to be displaced from Progs' throne of affection by an older woman. :evil:

Maybe Plameson and HilLIARy could help each with their respective self-inflicted ankle bites.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: the JJJJJOOOOOOSSSSSS!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 07:49:08 AM »
The busterbrown primitive posted 4 times in that thread and everyone of them could have been summarized by the primitive just typing "I'm a self-loathing Jew".

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 08:23:03 AM »
6. Good grief!

“OK folks, look, I messed up. I skimmed this piece, zeroed in on the neocon criticism, and shared it without seeing and considering the rest,” Wilson tweeted.

She also said she “missed gross undercurrents” in the post and thanked Twitter users for urging her to take another look at the article’s argument.

“I’m not perfect and make mistakes. This was a doozy. All I can do is admit them, try to be better, and read more thoroughly next time. Ugh,” Wilson added.

Some of that highly-skilled first-class analytical product for which the CIA valued her so much, apparently.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 08:29:09 AM »
6. Good grief!

“OK folks, look, I messed up. ...

More like, "Oh crap! I got caught!" IIRC, this was not her only antisemitic dig. I think other such Tweets of hers have been found. I'm guessing Israel is happy she's out of the CIA, if they didn't know her sentiments already.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 11:40:14 AM »
Hey Dutch let me add another log to the fire.  Caught this one last night over there but didn't have time to bring it over.  It has some long time bigots bigoting big time. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029617589

Dumocratsinceburp and Winkiedink have a wonderful go at dancing around the tolerance campfire. :fuelfire:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 12:04:52 PM »
And Plame was a CIA analyst? Apparently not a very good one if she could retweet an obvious Jewish hit piece and then claim she didn't know.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 01:32:13 PM »
And Plame was a CIA analyst? Apparently not a very good one if she could retweet an obvious Jewish hit piece and then claim she didn't know.

It wasn't her first lap around the anti-Semite mountain. It's just the first time she's been called on it. Her weaselry is evidence that she's sorry she got caught, not regretting spreading antisemitism.