Author Topic: itching carpenter primitive has a favor to ask  (Read 6458 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
itching carpenter primitive has a favor to ask
« on: September 21, 2017, 08:29:12 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/i-have-a-favor-to-ask-my-friends-here/

Oh my.

Ichingcarpenter (3922 posts)    September 21, 2017 at 9:50 am

I have a favor to ask my friends here

Not many know my story …. so here goes.

I have lived in Denmark for the last 7 years and must go back to the states for my father’s official burial and ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery on Oct 2 meeting up with my two brothers that also  are traveling long distances to go to that official govt ceremony…..He will be buried next to my mother who died back in the 80s and was honored to be buried there for her service .  I was at her bedside in Fla. when she died but not at her burial at Arlington Cem. cause I had a job and a daughter in Hawaii who was taken care of by a friend As a single father I need to get back  for that needed attention

Besides the funeral  I need to go back to the States for reasons I can’t handle here because of my legal status here in Denmark. I have lived here because both my son and daughter live here but the Danish Govt would not give me legal status to live here  because of the divorce agreement  which gave my x wife more support when the children were living with her in this country.  After they refused me I have been living off the grid without an address, bank account, credit card.

I have now reached my social security age this year too but cannot collect it here in Europe because of my status with no official address. I will also get a small inheritance from my father which I can not collect here also.

So I must come back for unavoidable life changing reasons.

Out of curiosity on writing this I decided to do a casting of the IChing…Where I asked ” moving back to the US from Denmark”

I rolled 64……..Wei Chi       

So I guess the question was answered if you care for that ancient stuff.

Now one of the major problems coming back. I have a Air BnB that I’m staying in near the Arlington Cem. and I have booked it for a week but can go longer if needed.   I need an address I can use  in the DC area to get a drivers license, car rental,  banking account social security info sent to  and have a temporary address until I can get documented being back in the states.

I need to move on  to the next step  which I don’t need help on ASAP from there which is buying a good used RV, traveling  and setting up a residency in one of the 5 states that are friendly to that life style. Then doing a travel blog on permaculture and alternative conceptions of living.I have learned a lot here and fill I have things to share and things to learn and time for this next journey in my life to contribute once again to America.

If you can help or know someone where this might be possible or need more information,suggestions  or questions, even personal…………..some will be answered here or privately later.

Thank you for your considerations

Your humble  servant the IChing Carpenter

After several of Manny's primitives answered, offering pretty much useless information:

Ichingcarpenter (3922 posts)    (Reply to original post)   September 21, 2017 at 12:19 pm

8. I might not need your help ………just got an email

from someone  who has nothing to do with this plea out of the blue.

Will keep you informed…………  it was cosmic .
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: itching carpenter primitive has a favor to ask
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 08:42:18 PM »
Why would a liberal visit a cemetery where Confederate soldiers are entombed? :fuelfire:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 08:45:41 PM »
Hasn't contributed, but wants to draw from it. Yup, sounds like a typical leftist.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 09:02:33 PM »
Kinda sounds like his visa ran out years ago, and he's just been ghosting it off the radar in Denmark since then.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SPYDER

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 09:28:24 PM »
I wonder how many people are being buried at Arlington National Cemetery on Oct 2 next to their wife who died in the 80's? :whistling:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 09:33:11 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/i-have-a-favor-to-ask-my-friends-here/

Oh my.

After several of Manny's primitives answered, offering pretty much useless information:

And they wonder why we get so pissed off...
Far as I'm concerned, he should be denied his free benefits. Been bilking another country as an illegal for years, now moving back here to rip us off after not paying into the system.
And the piece of shit will vote dimocrat fascist on top of it all.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 09:36:56 PM »
Off the grid in Denmark? I dunno. I'd have tried the classic 'Nigerian prince' angle first.

Whatever this kook is up to, it's not good.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 05:19:30 AM »
I wonder how many people are being buried at Arlington National Cemetery on Oct 2 next to their wife who died in the 80's? :whistling:

That's what caught my attention as well.  Why didn't he bring his daughter to her grandmother's funeral, instead of leaving her with a "friend"?  (2 to 1 says the "friend" molested her)

Following DUmmie logic gives me a headache...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 07:35:40 AM »
Somewhere in that word salad I gleaned:

* Dude's supporting himself illegally in Denmark (and his presence may be illegal entirely);

* Dude wants to commit fraud to get a DCDL and mailing address to use to get on government bennies;

* Dude hasn't grown up from the 1960s and 1970s when he, his :stoner: , his VW bus, and his dog named "Boo" toured the US living off the land (panhandling and raiding unlocked homes when the owners were away).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 07:41:20 AM »

Of course it isn't; he's a primitive after all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 08:03:00 AM »
IChing, Wi Chi? where do these people come up with this shit?  I consulted the chicken bones and they told me you need to go to Nubia, we have enough welfare mooches here.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 08:15:29 AM »
Off the grid in Denmark? I dunno. I'd have tried the classic 'Nigerian prince' angle first.

That reminds me of an old bum I ran into one time in Germany, I was in my mid-twenties and he was forty or fifty.  He had a humorous glint in his eye and preposterous tale about being a drover (!) who couldn't get a work permit and so was forced to cadge coins, while facing 'Another winter...another cruel, harsh winter...in the south of France"  I had to bust out laughing at that point and gave him a Deutschmark for the entertainment.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 09:11:17 AM »

Itching carpenter primitive needs to make himself a large banner and find the Denmark politicians capitol building and protest his right to stay in the county because he is a dreamer of open borders or something.  I suspect he is a coward though.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2017, 06:31:21 PM »
The real story in red, my comments in blue:

Ichingcarpenter (3922 posts)    September 21, 2017 at 9:50 am

I have a favor to ask my friends here wants money

Not many know my story …. so here goes. wants to see if this sob story works

I have lived in Denmark for the last 7 years and must go back to the states for my father’s official burial and ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery (the US government requires you to come back?  :mental:) on Oct 2 meeting up with my two brothers that also  are traveling long distances to go to that official govt ceremony (Oh. Official government service... that explains it!)…..He will be buried next to my mother who died back in the 80s and was honored to be buried there for her service .  I was at her bedside in Fla. when she died but not at her burial at Arlington Cem. cause I had a job and a daughter in Hawaii who was taken care of by a friend As a single father I need to get back  for that needed attention (can anyone translate this for me?)

Besides the funeral  I need to go back to the States for reasons I can’t handle here because of my legal status here in Denmark. (Was told to leave or would be prosecuted) I have lived here because both my son and daughter live here but the Danish Govt would not give me legal status to live here (He is there illegally) because of the divorce agreement  which gave my x wife more support when the children were living with her in this country. (I bred them and now I got to pay for them!?!?!?!  WTF?!?!?!) After they refused me I have been living off the grid without an address, bank account, credit card. (has no visible means of support and the country did not want another moocher so he is living with his kids, mooching off them)

I have now reached my social security age this year too but cannot collect it here in Europe (denied for not having enough work credits) because of my status with no official address. I will also get a small inheritance from my father which I can not collect here also. (was cut out of the will and has to come back to contest it

So I must come back for unavoidable life changing reasons. got caught

Out of curiosity on writing this I decided to do a casting of the IChing…Where I asked ” moving back to the US from Denmark”

I rolled 64……..Wei Chi    I'm ****ing stupid so some one please give me money   
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Karin

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2017, 08:31:06 PM »
The longer the sob stories, the more you know is wrong.  Shorter version:  Living off the grid out of country, need a fake address to perpetrate fraud to collect US govt bens.  See how simple, Itchy one? 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 07:54:17 AM »
The longer the sob stories, the more you know is wrong.  Shorter version:  Living off the grid out of country, need a fake address to perpetrate fraud to collect US govt bens.  See how simple, Itchy one?

I missed the meaning of this, "the Danish Govt would not give me legal status to live here," when I first read it. Itchy is an illegal immigrant, living there in Denmark. I guess you could say he's practicing what Progs preach.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2017, 08:15:47 AM »
I missed the meaning of this, "the Danish Govt would not give me legal status to live here," when I first read it. Itchy is an illegal immigrant, living there in Denmark. I guess you could say he's practicing what Progs preach.

If he was practicing what they preach he would be waving an American flag and demanding amnesty and full welfare benefits. :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 09:12:14 AM »
If he was practicing what they preach he would be waving an American flag and demanding amnesty and full welfare benefits. :loser: :loser:

He wants to come here instead - collect government bennies, yell "F You" to the US government, and burn the American flag.

Since the dude probably has an interest in some Danish bank account - not that it is his - he should be reported to the IRS the femtosecond he sets foot on US soil.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2017, 04:55:46 PM »
OMG, he's telling the truth - wonder which son it is besides Mike?

Their father was a great man and a war hero:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/world-war-ii-veterans-remember-pilot-bill-renfro-bombed-japan/article_13162d3b-d0b7-5180-807a-382522e8d56e.html

http://ninde.com/tribute/details/2130/Col-William-G-Bill-Renfro/obituary.html

sad that one of his sons is just another illegal alien ::)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2017, 05:00:34 PM »
OMG, he's telling the truth -

Uh huh.

And I'm sure it was a Great Sorrow, a Great Humiliation, to the old man for having sired such a worthless son.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2017, 05:58:42 PM »
And they wonder why we get so pissed off...
Far as I'm concerned, he should be denied his free benefits. Been bilking another country as an illegal for years, now moving back here to rip us off after not paying into the system.
And the piece of shit will vote dimocrat fascist on top of it all.

You can only get out based on what you paid in.  It will be a pittance.  Unless this useless POS goes on to SSI which is normal for most DUmmies.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2017, 08:11:23 PM »
>I need an address I can use  in the DC area to get a drivers license, car rental,  banking account social security info sent to  and have a temporary address until I can get documented being back in the states.

You filthy, disgusting leftist lazy POS...GFY you indigent trash ash.  Had you been honest, worked for a living like the rest of us Americans, you may have had a clue.

You are too stupid to survive.  Either earn it or please die to save us working taxpayers.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 05:12:32 AM »
He wants to come here instead - collect government bennies, yell "F You" to the US government, and burn the American flag.

Since the dude probably has an interest in some Danish bank account - not that it is his - he should be reported to the IRS the femtosecond he sets foot on US soil.

If his late and distinguished father was 99 years old when he died, odds are the itching carpenter primitive's in his 70s, or at least only his 60s.  Not a spring chicken by any means.  Which is rather old to be acting like this.  He's long past time to grow up.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 10:18:52 AM »
If his late and distinguished father was 99 years old when he died, odds are the itching carpenter primitive's in his 70s, or at least only his 60s.  Not a spring chicken by any means.  Which is rather old to be acting like this.  He's long past time to grow up.

It's always mystified me how the generation that grew up in the hardship of the Great Depression and fought and won in WW2 produced a generation - my generation - with so many who proudly never grew up.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 10:51:14 AM »
It's always mystified me how the generation that grew up in the hardship of the Great Depression and fought and won in WW2 produced a generation - my generation - with so many who proudly never grew up.

My dad talks about this all the time.
Attitudes seemed to split into 2 factions with folks born around the mid-40's and beyond.
He will flat out tell you he is embarrassed of his own generation... he just turned 70.
Of course, the level of stupid just increases with each generation... with todays left openly promoting communism and violent overthrow of the Unites States.
Makes one wonder what the youth of the next couple generations will be like.