Author Topic: I am reading "What Happened."  (Read 5008 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
I am reading "What Happened."
« on: September 20, 2017, 11:24:45 AM »
CTyankee (50,410 posts)                      https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10029613679

I am in the opening chapters. No mention yet of Bernie. A lot about her past campaigns and soul searching. And how reassuring and loving Bill was throughout the first few days of her loss.

While it is easy to understand the grief, shock and disbelief in what happened in 2016 seems so very real, I do wonder about Bill How does he feel about being so reckless when he was in office with Lewinsky. He was the most powerful man in the world and he couldn't just stop her or have her barred from the White House? What possessed the man to let this happen.

That said, so far HRC's book is a pretty damn good description of what she went through. I keep thinking "what would I do?

<----- Wonders if she will write about her drunken meltdown and how she was physically violent to her staff when she lost on election night.  :-)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: I am reading "What Happened."
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 11:32:13 AM »
He was the most powerful man in the world and he couldn't keep his dick in his pants

Fixed that for you, DUmmy.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 11:45:44 AM »
... I do wonder about Bill How does he feel about being so reckless when he was in office with Lewinsky. He was the most powerful man in the world and he couldn't just stop her or have her barred from the White House? What possessed the man to let this happen.

I need to sell "CTyankee" the concession for tolls to cross the Brooklyn Bridge.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 12:24:42 PM »
While it is easy to understand the grief, shock and disbelief in what happened in 2016 seems so very real, I do wonder about Bill How does he feel about being so reckless when he was in office with Lewinsky. He was the most powerful man in the world and he couldn't just stop her or have her barred from the White House? What possessed the man to let this happen.

He had an armor piercing purple throbber and he wasn't going to waste it on hiliary. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Monica may not have been a beauty queen, but she didn't have cankles!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 12:41:44 PM »
CTyankee (50,410 posts)                     
While it is easy to understand the grief, shock and disbelief in what happened in 2016 seems so very real, I do wonder about Bill How does he feel about being so reckless when he was in office with Lewinsky. He was the most powerful man in the world and he couldn't just stop her or have her barred from the White House? What possessed the man to let this happen?

To answer your question, CTyankee, you first need to hop a flight to Chappaqua.

Then you need to find the Clintoon compound and convince them you're there to give them a large amount money, which will get you in the door.

When you get in the room with the Big Dog, you need to smile and walk right up to him with a fist full of currency to get him to drop his guard.

Then, and only then, before he can stop you, you must quickly undo his fly and wrestle that rascal inside of it out into the open, and voila!!, you will then see "what possessed the man to let this happen".
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 01:06:52 PM »
I wonder what blue dresses sell for now days? :confused:  :shrug:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 01:38:56 PM »
I wonder what blue dresses sell for now days? :confused:  :shrug:
New or used?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 02:03:18 PM »
New or used?

Used, as long as any stains can be easily washed out.   :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 02:08:12 PM »
This whole line of questions from the CTyankee primitive makes no sense. When it was all unfolding, the CTyankee primitive wouldn't have asked why Bill was so reckless or what possessed him to let it happen. She would have said it was a private matter and shouldn't be a topic of discussion.

So now it's OK to talk about, but not then? Nay Nay. That was the exact time to talk about it.

But if libs want to be consistent then they should still hold the view that the topic itself is verboten and the CTyankee primitive should be getting scolded by her fellow primitives for even bringing it up. Is she? Of course not. They're hypocrites.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2017, 02:13:22 PM »
This whole line of questions from the CTyankee primitive makes no sense. When it was all unfolding, the CTyankee primitive wouldn't have asked why Bill was so reckless or what possessed him to let it happen. She would have said it was a private matter and shouldn't be a topic of discussion.

Or offered to do him in the same way for protecting the secular sacrament of abortion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2017, 03:49:11 PM »
This chick is seriously blaming what happened, on Monica?!  Really now.  Wow, the delusion is strong.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2017, 06:01:49 PM »
This chick is seriously blaming what happened, on Monica?!  Really now.  Wow, the delusion is strong.

KC

When the alternative is admitting that WJC was (is?) a predacious horndog, that's pretty much what's left.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 10:51:39 PM »
He had an armor piercing purple throbber and he wasn't going to waste it on hiliary. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Monica may not have been a beauty queen, but she didn't have cankles!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Knowing you are your wife's beard and you disgust her is generally a turn off. 
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2017, 07:51:15 AM »
'Pretty damned good' = cardboard superciliousness.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2017, 08:21:35 AM »
CTyankee (50,410 posts)                      https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10029613679

I am in the opening chapters. No mention yet of Bernie. A lot about her past campaigns and soul searching. And how reassuring and loving Bill was throughout the first few days of her loss.

That said, so far HRC's book is a pretty damn good description of what she went

SPOILER ALERT!   SPOILER ALERT!

HiLIARy got shlonged.   :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2017, 10:33:51 AM »
He was the most powerful man in the world and he couldn't just stop her or have her barred from the White House? What possessed the man to let this happen.

I am not sure but I think Bill Clinton was raped and then victim shamed.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 10:56:00 AM »
I need to sell "CTyankee" the concession for tolls to cross the Brooklyn Bridge.

She's an older woman, descended from Old Money and Much Money down in Texas, although she herself now lives in Connecticut.

She's spent years whining about having no money, being broke, yet used to take long trips to the most-expensive places of western Europe.  She hasn't lately, probably because of her ill health.

Her knowledge of the real world is ephemeral at best.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2017, 11:20:40 AM »
She's an older woman, descended from Old Money and Much Money down in Texas, although she herself now lives in Connecticut.

She's spent years whining about having no money, being broke, yet used to take long trips to the most-expensive places of western Europe.  She hasn't lately, probably because of her ill health.

Her knowledge of the real world is ephemeral at best.

And declining, evidently.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2017, 07:56:33 PM »
Response to CTyankee (Original post)Wed Sep 20, 2017, 12:33 PM
Star Member Pacifist Patriot (19,530 posts)
1. I'm listening to the audio version

I'm not sure if the chapter breaks are the same, but I'm in chapter 59 of 97 where she's explaining the email issue in depth.

I have really enjoyed listening so far and just have deeper and deeper respect for her. I wish opponents would read or listen with an open mind. But I won't hold my breath.

ETA: A temporary forum to discuss the book might be fun. I'd love to talk to people about the various issues she brings up even more.

Explaining the email issue in depth.  What a laugh.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rha6Wamfp0[/youtube]

Anybody who wastes their money on Crooked Hillary's book is a fool.  A big pack of lies and excuses.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2017, 10:35:40 PM »
I downloaded a copy of the audiobook because I'm tempted to try my luck.
Not sure if I can get through it though since crooked meemaw narrated it herself.
I figure it's GOT to be good for at least 1000 laughs.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2017, 07:17:28 AM »
I downloaded a copy of the audiobook because I'm tempted to try my luck.
Not sure if I can get through it though since crooked meemaw narrated it herself.
I figure it's GOT to be good for at least 1000 laughs.

You'll need to see an E-N-T for the abrasion to your tympanic membrane.

Offline Karin

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2017, 08:35:07 PM »

Well, in Monica's words, "you like big jugs." 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 07:57:34 AM »
Or maybe:

... "you like boobs with big boobs."