Author Topic: Boogapalooza continues with a yarn about sleeping with boog  (Read 1189 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Boogapalooza continues with a yarn about sleeping with boog
« on: September 18, 2017, 09:01:53 PM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/116133499

Just sit back, and enjoy:

Sun Sep 10, 2017, 07:12 AM
TEB (1,271 posts)

A ramble on boog and On sleeping with your dog the article posted by Eugene

In our house we have three dogs the boog in which a lot of you know him by my posts. I find posting about boog is cheaper than therapy, my point is I tell people if the boog was human he would be john belushi from animal house. I woke up around 0400 sleeping with my wife and our golden retriever sacked out between us.
Waking up this morning I realized both of my feet were on the boog and he was out cold. No problem he is definitely a dog that likes to pack I truly feel it gives him a sense of security in sleeping with us. I do know people that do not believe in letting their dogs on their bed.
But to me a dog in bed is just natural and I feel even the dogs they our family, and as I told my wife we all have skeletons in the closet from family. And the boog is our 98 pound skeleton.

Now I'm up drinking coffee and staging breakfast as everyone else is asleep. Im preparing for when family gets up Except my sidekick he is laying in kitchen assisting me boog approved. Ok man I smell bacon yes definitely man great idea pancakes yes awesome idea to make the pancakes and cook the bacon man. We joke and speak for our furry boys and in speaking for boog we say he knows me as the man the wife is lady , and the boys are the boys and he loves his boys and our niece is tiny lady 2.0 to him.

I asked my wife once what is the one word the boog would associate us with. I said the word dammit, it goes hand in hand with boog and communication. As in dammit boog get out trash can , or dammit boog quit trying to hump the cat you got 90 pounds on him. or the dammit text I forgot to put the fish food away. Boog ate it again can you stop we need more. one of the most frequently texted messages between wife and I. So boog probably thinks dammit is an acceptable greeting we always say. When we get home boog and dogs barking the golden is saying yea great their home the Newfie is telling us where have you been. And the boog is barking dammit family hello family I love you dammit.

But boog has heart I tell my wife he has the heart of paratrooper an analogy because he is always ready to go. And he is always at your side except the other day when we hit farmers market and he bailed on me to his close associate Bonnie who runs her cake and cookies stand he scored off cookie lady. My friend thinks I'm nuts for letting boog ride in mustang Gt I tell him why he is family one of the guys. I have interior covered and his nails are trimmed either by us or the walks we take the furry troops on.

Wether it's the vw or the mustang when the boys and I go somewhere boog approved he is ready only car he is not allowed in is wife's as she has clients she deals with and two of them are allergic to dogs. Today will probably go frout fishing in this awesome mountain stream boys and me and boog will be with us because he loves pack activities. He walks with us never straying to far, and I'll say this he is awesome two years ago walking he alerted us on rattlesnake. We always keep one eye on ground and one eye where your going but boog was point man that day and let us know.

Another humorous moment trout fishing with boog like I tried explain the one stream we hit is very rural it runs thru state park as well borders it and I try explain to my boys walk softly be quiet try not to do the bull in China shop you never know what we may surprise like deer or maybe Bigfoot yes dad believes in Bigfoot all these reported sighting over decades has to be something I would love to actually see one. So one time trout fishing the boog and us stumbled on a couple being intimate in the forest boog picked em up first and then charged over to greet them. As he is a social boog hey people I love people maybe they have snacks. My son at that moment we stayed far away to give them privacy and to recover and calling our furry people greeter back to us.

Offline SVPete

Re: Boogapalooza continues with a yarn about sleeping with boog
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 08:24:47 AM »
I woke up around 0400 sleeping with my wife and our golden retriever sacked out between us.

The threesome jokes all but write themselves ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Boogapalooza continues with a yarn about sleeping with boog
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 08:47:42 AM »
Sun Sep 10, 2017, 07:12 AM
TEB (1,271 posts)

A ramble on boog and On sleeping with your dog the article posted by Eugene

In our house we have three dogs the boog in which a lot of you know him by my posts. I find posting about boog is cheaper than therapy, my point is I tell people if the boog was human he would be john belushi from animal house. I woke up around 0400 sleeping with my wife and our golden retriever sacked out between us.
Waking up this morning I realized both of my feet were on the boog and he was out cold. No problem he is definitely a dog that likes to pack I truly feel it gives him a sense of security in sleeping with us. I do know people that do not believe in letting their dogs on their bed.
The DUmmie is too stupid to realize he is not the alpha in that pack.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke