Author Topic: Boog- everybody knows his name; Boog- where you're always glad he came  (Read 2004 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
https://demu.gr/116133105

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YAIyjtt4oAsJ:https://demu.gr/116133105+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thu Aug 24, 2017, 10:34 AM
TEB (1,110 posts)

Boog the chocolate lab at farmers market

Hey all had to hit farmers market needed corn on cob potatoes my corn is total fail in my garden. thought it do well rest garden is producing tomatoes cucumber zucchini not sure what happened to the corn. So anyway we hit farmers market and everyone knows the boog. Kind like it reminds me when norm walked into cheers hey norm. so anyway I make for the corn and potatoes , And the boog heads to this nice woman who has a stand that sales homemade baked goods cookies pastries pies cakes. The boog and her they are good friends, I'm like really boog your mans best friend you should be by my side yea ok man you should have leashed me. What a sale out the boog is he got a cookie sat and tried to look cute for more. I bought a blueberry pie off her in the car I told him dude your such a boog stomach first.

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Boog- everybody knows his name; Boog- where you're always glad he came
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 06:37:59 AM »
Thu Aug 24, 2017, 10:34 AM
TEB (1,110 posts)

Boog the chocolate lab at farmers market

Hey all had to hit farmers market needed corn on cob potatoes my corn is total fail in my garden. thought it do well rest garden is producing tomatoes cucumber zucchini not sure what happened to the corn. So anyway we hit farmers market and everyone knows the boog. Kind like it reminds me when norm walked into cheers hey norm. so anyway I make for the corn and potatoes , And the boog heads to this nice woman who has a stand that sales homemade baked goods cookies pastries pies cakes. The boog and her they are good friends, I'm like really boog your mans best friend you should be by my side yea ok man you should have leashed me. What a sale out the boog is he got a cookie sat and tried to look cute for more. I bought a blueberry pie off her in the car I told him dude your such a boog stomach first.

Is this clown on bath salts?  Good god now I understand the need for a safe space, these are absolutely painful to read.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 06:58:38 AM »
Is this clown on bath salts?  Good god now I understand the need for a safe space, these are absolutely painful to read.  :banghead:

I think the primitive's consciously and deliberately running for Top DUmmie of 2017, and he just might make it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 07:05:16 AM »
I think the primitive's consciously and deliberately running for Top DUmmie of 2017, and he just might make it.

Not sure I can take anymore posts from this clown he literally gives me Forest Whitaker eye.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 07:17:53 AM »
Not sure I can take anymore posts from this clown he literally gives me Forest Whitaker eye.

That's perhaps probably why the primitive's been so heavily featured in the DUmpster lately; it's an underhanded trick to get people so tired of him they won't vote for him.

Kind of like jamming a stick in between the spokes of a moving bicycle.

<<<has used this trick before, although not lately, to derail primitives desperately attempting to join the top elite.  It's worked, most of the time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 08:27:09 AM »
I'm beginning to think this "boog" thing is something other than a dog.  :sheep:
Perhaps it's teb's pet name for his STD.  :panic:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 08:51:49 AM »
Prolly just another DU-member posting their :blah:  :blah:  :blah: instead of paying to bend a shrink's ears.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.