Author Topic: DUmmie Teb is about to be spending a lot more time with boog the dog  (Read 1639 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1018988168

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:glE-Jqx2eIoJ:https://www.democraticunderground.com/1018988168+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Yes, that's right, another deleted TEB thread. 

Let's see what's going on:

Mon Sep 18, 2017, 08:34 AM
TEB (1,254 posts)

I just received a phone call from work inquiring about my chronic absence

As in why I'm burning up sick and personal and vacation time. This is second time first time was last week at work as I was getting ready to punch out. I got ops manager wants to talk ok so I did not punch out because never give company anything for free were union. And they will be closing this facility in November, no sweat I already have a job lined up as turn man on road or in yard with another company ,Same union different locals. We haul food and anything you need at grocery stores.

So in meeting you been missing a lot of time and we want to know why , this is not like you and it goes against company policy. I told him sarcastically I give crap on what company needs. do I have to draw you a picture we're closing here and I do not trust management to pay out vacation or personal or sick days after these doors close. And all time off is paid out either 8 or 10 hours on clock that is contractual, in contract you run out sick and personal days you start eating up vacation days.

So assistant ops manager calls me just a bit ago you still out sick he asks we do not have let em know what we may be Ill with. Now I like this guy the assistant ops manager I said yes Kurt fyi I'm suffering from a huge case of the ass and pissed off at corporate decision to close us. I may feel better Wednesday or Thursday and be in I'll definitely be out Friday , I then added you know Kurt you'll be out job as well we can thank regan and GOP for war on unions and middle class. If we do not talk before closing I work nights hardly see Kurt I wish you the best.

Mon Sep 18, 2017, 09:28 AM
TEB (1,271 posts)
7. Thanks

I'm not only one doing this more than four days off consecutive you need doc note. So go back for day or two book off again I'll be lay off collecting unemployment come October I have 22 years with one union ops 8 years here so I'm just hoping hang on get two boys thru college, and then take my pension. Just I guess I'm a dinosaur as in my thinking hey I'll work but good cash medical and pension is what Union labor is all about ,This ain't no slave ship.

Mon Sep 18, 2017, 09:43 AM
Star Member lunatica (34,314 posts)
8. It's like finally deciding to get a divorce isn't it?

All those years of caring are out the window. You couldn't care less what they think anymore and besides, what are they going to do to you? Fire you?

**** em.

If your union is anything like mine, management has to have a history of paperwork on you in order to fire you. I think they're going through the motions just to save themselves unemployment payments. It they fire you it saves them money they would have to put out if they lay you off.

I'm going to retire at the end of December so I have that 'divorced' feeling. It's great not to live with the anxiety of needing the job and having to put up with their crap.

Mon Sep 18, 2017, 10:00 AM
TEB (1,271 posts)
9. Yes

And let em do their paperwork trail and play games. even if they terminated me for cause job I'd still collect until unemployment hearing. And they have history of never showing up to unemployment hearings. years ago they fired me of all things I was off over accident and I was able to work light duty now accident happened outside work. And in this state you can get up to 24 weeks unemployment in this situation I just broke my ankle.
The arbitrator at hearing was present I was present company a no show. I picked up my phone and called H&R and olds ops manager hey where you clowns at I'm at unemployment office.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: DUmmie Teb is about to be spending a lot more time with boog the dog
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 08:50:13 PM »
Anyone know where this malingering slacker works?
Someplace could use a heads up on this slug.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 08:53:41 PM »
Anyone know where this malingering slacker works?
Someplace could use a heads up on this slug.

I have a feeling this primitive looks a lot like DUmmie rsmithnumbers, except with boog always next to him.  He likes boog.  That rascal boog. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 08:22:44 AM »
Dude's a regular poster child of what a union time-puncher looks and acts like.

What's a "turn man"? My guess is a guy who moves trucks about in the yard while the road drivers do other stuff, but I don't really know.

I've gone through 5 layoffs at 5 different companies. Two were because the companies failed to understand and offer what their customers wanted. Two were due to serious economic downturns. One was because the company was marginal and poorly managed. Three came with general non-specific warnings ahead of the layoff and then layoff day was pack your stuff day (but not with a security guard standing, watching me). Two were a month or two of notice, to let me find a job internally or elsewhere. I could have been an equine anus like TEB in those final months at those two companies, but what would that have accomplished?

I suspect TEB is a PITA to more people than just his supervisor and manager. Assaholic Attitude is hard to confine to one or two targets.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 08:40:24 AM »
Maybe I'm just culturally isolated, but TEB seems like a weird hybrid of a redneck (not using the term pejoratively) and a union drone.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 12:24:50 PM »
TEB sounds like your typical union licknob, all about himself, screw the company which provides your paycheck.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 01:21:52 PM »
Sounds like if it wasn't for the union he would be living in a cardboard box with his faithful dog boog.

Just another progressive loser! :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!