Author Topic: Pelosi Yells At Illegal Immigrants For Crashing Event In AZTLAN Kalifornia  (Read 1933 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
The 77-year-old House Minority Leader was left shaken and overwhelmed on Monday when illegal immigration advocates crashed her press conference and refused to leave.

A group of about 30 so-called “DREAMers” surrounded Nancy Pelosi and shouted chants at her in San Francisco.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2lKYNDd8a8[/youtube]

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-shouting-dreamers-leave-pelosi-shaking-struggling-words/

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
The Mexican ILLEGAL ALIENS did get it right - Nancy Pelosi is a bag of shit LIAR!

================

Pelosi lost her cool and shouted back.

“If you do not want to listen!” she yelled, before trailing off.

“Where were you,” they chanted, “when we asked…”

“You never asked,” Pelosi responded under her breath.

“And now you have the audacity to tell us that you have been fighting deportation!” the mob chanted.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes, I am! Yes, I am!” Pelosi fought back.

You are a liar!” the illegals screamed at her as an activist held a sign over her shoulder reading “Democrats are deporters.”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about,” Pelosi said, seemingly groping for words.

Her lips and hand quivered as the group continued to heckle her, before accusing them of “not helping the cause.”

“We are the cause,” they mocked.

“Since you don’t want to listen, we’ll have to just go,” Pelosi responded before being led away by a security agent.

Offline Old n Grumpy

How come they are all fat? They should have locked the doors and called ICE.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
San Fran Nan is now seeing the fruits of her labors.

Good job, Nan. You showed 'em who's boss.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
I love it.

Democrats have nurtured a pit of snakes to go after republicans but now the snakes are attacking the dems.  :rotf:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
I love it.

Democrats have nurtured a pit of snakes to go after republicans but now the snakes are attacking the dems.  :rotf:

Worth repeating:

One of my favorite stories of all time is Mary Shelley's 'Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus'.  There are so many layers to that story, so many lessons about knowing one's limits, morality, triumph and tragedy, horror...  Mrs Shelley was an absolute genius!  I also love the film adaptations of her book.  Not the hokey series BS, the actual story from her book.  My favorite scene, though, is when Victor Frankenstein recoils in horror at what he has created, followed shortly thereafter of his realization that the blasphemy he brought into the world (by trying to play God) has grown into a malignancy he can neither control nor kill.  It's a brilliant metaphor about narcissistic arrogance and its inevitable outcome.

You vermin have cultivated this class of savages for many years for nothing more than having a self replicating voting bloc to give you more power.  You have used them as a force multiplier to spread fear and sow discontent among your fellow citizens in your quest to suppress those who don't "think" like you.  But, what are you going to do when they figure out that burning down their own neighborhoods, especially when the taxpayers are no longer willing to indulge their destructive tendencies, is not a good idea?  What then, DUmmies?  What are you going to do when they come to torch your buildings and businesses?  What happens when the police throw their hands up in frustration and walk away? 

:ownit:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840