Author Topic: When DUmmys cry: Episode 1253  (Read 5247 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
When DUmmys cry: Episode 1253
« on: September 18, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029605131

mfcorey1 (7,411 posts)
Hillary Clinton Fought Back Tears Watching Kate McKinnon On SNL After Election Loss
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-kate-mckinnon-what-happened_us_59bf89e7e4b0edff971d4576?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Kate McKinnon’s portrayal of Hillary Clinton on “Saturday Night Live” won her an Emmy Award Sunday night and a shoutout in the former Democratic nominee’s new book about the 2016 presidential election.

As McKinnon took to the stage to accept her award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, ABC News’ Chris Donovan tweeted a page from Clinton’s recently released memoir, What Happened, that mentioned McKinnon’s award-winning portrayal.

“She sat at a grand piano and played ‘Hallelujah,’ the hauntingly beautiful song by Leonard Cohen, who had died a few days before,” Clinton wrote of McKinnon’s cold open on “Saturday Night Live’s” first show after the Nov. 8 election.

“As she sang, it seemed like she was fighting back tears,” Clinton added. “Listening, so was I.”

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 09:53 AM
leftofcool (18,096 posts)
1. I didn't fight mine back
I just let them flow. And then I got pissed. I'm still pissed and no I am not moving on.

hehehe

Response to leftofcool (Reply #1)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 11:06 AM
Star Member hamsterjill (9,406 posts)
11. I'm right there with you.
I cried then and I'm still crying today. I'm pissed like hell and I am not moving on either.
We need some justice in all of this crap. Thus far, there's been none. Where are you, Mueller?

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 09:55 AM
Madam45for2923 (4,839 posts)
2. Oh Goodness YES! Me too!

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 09:59 AM
Star Member Adrahil (10,537 posts)
4. I fought and lost....
50 year man just sitting there bawling. I still mourn for our country and what could have been, but now I am angry. They can not, WILL not, be permitted to destroy this nation.

Response to Adrahil (Reply #4)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 10:50 AM
Star Member grantcart (43,379 posts)
9. my non existent allergies exploded

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 10:08 AM
Star Member WhiteTara (21,154 posts)
6. I openly cried loudly and for a long time.
Carrie's "ugly cry face" on Homeland had nothing on me. I still cry. I saw her for the first time on TV the other day and started crying again.

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 10:29 AM
alittlelark (16,390 posts)
8. My tears flowed freely....

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 12:03 PM
Star Member lunamagica (6,227 posts)
15. She's stronger than me, because I cried my eyes out.

There's an obvious shortage of those mental pills that these DUmpasses are supposed to be taking regularly.

Oh, and for reference:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec[/youtube]

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: When DUmmys cry: Episode 1253
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 01:08:26 PM »
I never liked her version of Hillary, Amy Poehler's version was much better on SNL.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 01:24:21 PM »
 :rant: Move on, you freaking wimps.  You lost, get over it!!! :rant:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:30:23 PM »
:rant: Move on, you freaking wimps.  You lost, get over it!!! :rant:

BREAKING.....RIGHT NOW.....

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/351189-clinton-wont-rule-out-questioning-legitimacy-of-election?amp

JUST IN: Hillary Clinton REFUSES TO RULE OUT Challenging The Legitimacy of 2016 Election 

Hillary Clinton said she wouldn’t rule out challenging the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election if Russian interference turned out to be deeper than previously thought.

“No, I wouldn’t rule it out,” she said in an interview with NPR published Monday.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 01:35:56 PM »
JUST IN: Hillary Clinton REFUSES TO RULE OUT Challenging The Legitimacy of 2016 Election

Hillary Clinton said she wouldn’t rule out challenging the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election if Russian interference turned out to be deeper than previously thought.

“No, I wouldn’t rule it out,” she said in an interview with NPR published Monday.....

flash back about a year ago....
CLEVELAND — Hillary Clinton said Friday that Donald Trump is threatening America’s democracy by not promising to accept the results of the presidential election.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/21/clinton-trump-threatens-democracy-not-accepting-election-results/92533916/
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 01:47:05 PM »
PITY PARTY,  PITY PARTY get some buckets to collect all those liberal tears!! :thatsright: :mental: :loser: :rotf: :rotf:

That woman is a never ending stream of pissing and moaning. Just when you think we are done hearing from here she is back with more whining!! :rant: :banghead:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 01:54:48 PM »
Clinton said she would have reacted differently than Trump did and established an "independent commission with subpoena power" to probe it.

"Let me just put it this way, if I had lost the popular vote but won the electoral college and in my first day as president the intelligence community came to me and said, 'The Russians influenced the election,' I would've never stood for it," she said. "Even though it might've advantaged me, I would've said, 'We've got to get to the bottom of this.'"
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Trust me, had that happened, a lot of Russian would have had a lot of accidents IYKWIMAITYD.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 02:10:22 PM »
PITY PARTY,  PITY PARTY get some buckets to collect all those liberal tears!! :thatsright: :mental: :loser: :rotf: :rotf:

That woman is a never ending stream of pissing and moaning. Just when you think we are done hearing from here she is back with more whining!! :rant: :banghead:

Worse than a bad disease . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 02:23:44 PM »
  I relish your pitiful tears like a honeybee relishes the sweet nectar off a blosson of clover.  BTW if you're a man and you posted this crap about tears, please cut off your testicles now and give them to someone who can use them.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:57:28 PM by YupItsMe »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 02:33:50 PM »
I love impotent rage.

Even though they are as useless as tits on a boar hog I will relish GOP gains next year in Congress just for the misery it causes you DUmbfuks.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 02:49:56 PM »
"Let me just put it this way, if I had lost the popular vote but won the electoral college and in my first day as president the intelligence community came to me and said, 'The Russians influenced the election,' I would've never stood for it," she said. "Even though it might've advantaged me, I would've said, 'We've got to get to the bottom of this.'"

She is so full of shit if lies were money she would be a billionaire. If she won the EC she would have not done a thing. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 03:14:27 PM »
    mfcorey1 (7,411 posts)
    Hillary Clinton Fought Back Tears Watching Kate McKinnon On SNL After Election Loss
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-kate-mckinnon-what-happened_us_59bf89e7e4b0edff971d4576?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Kate McKinnon’s portrayal of Hillary Clinton on “Saturday Night Live” won her an Emmy Award Sunday night and a shoutout in the former Democratic nominee’s new book about the 2016 presidential election.

As McKinnon took to the stage to accept her award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, ABC News’ Chris Donovan tweeted a page from Clinton’s recently released memoir, What Happened, that mentioned McKinnon’s award-winning portrayal.

“She sat at a grand piano and played ‘Hallelujah,’ the hauntingly beautiful song by Leonard Cohen, who had died a few days before,” Clinton wrote of McKinnon’s cold open on “Saturday Night Live’s” first show after the Nov. 8 election.

“As she sang, it seemed like she was fighting back tears,” Clinton added. “Listening, so was I.”

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 09:53 AM
    leftofcool (18,096 posts)
    1. I didn't fight mine back
    I just let them flow. And then I got pissed. I'm still pissed and no I am not moving on.

hehehe

Response to leftofcool (Reply #1)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 11:06 AM
    Star Member hamsterjill (9,406 posts)
    11. I'm right there with you.
    I cried then and I'm still crying today. I'm pissed like hell and I am not moving on either.
    We need some justice in all of this crap. Thus far, there's been none. Where are you, Mueller?

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 09:55 AM
    Madam45for2923 (4,839 posts)
    2. Oh Goodness YES! Me too!

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 09:59 AM
    Star Member Adrahil (10,537 posts)
    4. I fought and lost....
    50 year man just sitting there bawling. I still mourn for our country and what could have been, but now I am angry. They can not, WILL not, be permitted to destroy this nation.

Response to Adrahil (Reply #4)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 10:50 AM
    Star Member grantcart (43,379 posts)
    9. my non existent allergies exploded

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 10:08 AM
    Star Member WhiteTara (21,154 posts)
    6. I openly cried loudly and for a long time.
    Carrie's "ugly cry face" on Homeland had nothing on me. I still cry. I saw her for the first time on TV the other day and started crying again.

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 10:29 AM
    alittlelark (16,390 posts)
    8. My tears flowed freely....

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)Mon Sep 18, 2017, 12:03 PM
    Star Member lunamagica (6,227 posts)
    15. She's stronger than me, because I cried my eyes out.

Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 03:38:58 PM »
  I relish your pitiful tears like a honeybee relishes the sweet nectar off a blosson of clover.  BTW if you're a man and you posted this crap about tears, please cut off your testicles now and give them to someone who can use them.

YupItsMe, we've been watching and laughing at the DUmmies for 10+ years, here and at CU.  I've never seen such a group of collective wimps that cry over politics.  I've cried a couple days after my father's passing/funeral, cried during my divorce hearing, but never ever over politics.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 03:47:16 PM »
YupItsMe, we've been watching and laughing at the DUmmies for 10+ years, here and at CU.  I've never seen such a group of collective wimps that cry over politics.  I've cried a couple days after my father's passing/funeral, cried during my divorce hearing, but never ever over politics.

ya I remember my divorce hearing... but I wasn't crying.
All that kept going through my head was "with a 10mph crosswind, is it 1 click or two at 100 yards"?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 04:15:19 PM »
  I relish your pitiful tears like a honeybee relishes the sweet nectar off a blosson of clover.  BTW if your a man and you posted this crap about tears, please cut off your testicles now and give them to someone who can use them.

Well, YIM, with the exception of moles, that would constitute the
entire DUmp. (Even the "females")     

Not that it would do any good. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 08:09:12 PM »
Every time I think my schladenboner is beginning to settle down, they post stuff like this and it comes right back.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 10:10:16 PM »

It's a lot easier to cope with a loss when you're busy saucing yourself to near blackout proportions, and throwing anything and everything in the room that isn't bolted down!

But look on the bright side: I hear the book signing in the dairy aisle (next to the shitter paper)  at Costco went well for her, so you've got that going for you.  :rotf:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 10:42:12 PM »
Well, YIM, with the exception of moles, that would constitute the
entire DUmp. (Even the "females")     

Not that it would do any good.

I would point out that they would become just a bunch of castrated males and bulldykes playing with each others' balls, but we all know that's what they do anyway.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 08:31:01 AM »

It's a lot easier to cope with a loss when you're busy saucing yourself to near blackout proportions, and throwing anything and everything in the room that isn't bolted down!

But look on the bright side: I hear the book signing in the dairy aisle (next to the shitter paper)  at Costco went well for her, so you've got that going for you.  :rotf:

Should have been closer to the Depends aisle. "Clean up on aisle ...!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 09:14:26 AM »
Should have been closer to the Depends aisle. "Clean up on aisle ...!"

Cankles should invite Pam/dementjeep along on the tour, sponsored by Depends and Charmin.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 09:25:45 AM »

Hey!  Something is missing?

WHERE IS HUMA?????
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 09:50:53 AM »
Hey!  Something is missing?

WHERE IS HUMA?????

Behind the curtain, banging Waldo.   :naughty:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”