Author Topic: DUmmie spins a bouncy wherein it pines for the fjords full of muzzies  (Read 1650 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029602665

Sun Sep 17, 2017, 11:50 AM
Star Member Freedomofspeech (1,432 posts)

My husband and I are moron magnets.

We were watching our grandson playing a baseball game in Avon, Ohio. This guy approached us...obviously in need of someone to talk to. He asked us where we were from and we said South of Pittsburgh, PA. He said...nice place you got many Muslims there? I said unfortunately, no...so the people in our area know nothing about other cultures. He said your lucky and I said not everyone feels that way. My husband said most of our doctors are Muslim and if weren't for them we wouldn't have enough doctors. He turned around and walked away. I guess we did our job and pissed him off.

Yep, totally happened. And speaking of being moron magnets, look!  Here come some now!

Sun Sep 17, 2017, 12:52 PM
Star Member Wellstone ruled (12,724 posts)
2. I know the full Moon has wained,

but,what is this,similiar dumb thing yesterday at our DIY Store. Wearing a Baseball Team Shirt,the Guy came up to me and asked if I was from Minnesota,well yes and damn proud of it. How is that working having all them Muslim Somalis living there. He should have never gone there. Needless to say,he got out of my space after a History Lesson about Somali and how they contribute to the Minnesota Economy.

Some people just do not have a clue. Again,Ignorance is Bliss to many. Sure can tell who gets their info for Rupert Murdoch and Associates.

Sun Sep 17, 2017, 12:53 PM
Star Member JDC (1,142 posts)
3. This happens to me all the time

My appearance confuses them. White, 6'2", crew cut, go to the gym a lot and have a tattoo or two. And I drive a truck. Somehow they think I am a kindred spirit. When I surprise them by letting them know in no uncertain terms that I do not agree with their position, they usually cower away. They're just bullies.

If they had some valid position about taxes or some type of actual conservative position, it would be one thing, but those who call themselves "conservative" are hardly that. They are just hate filled RWNJs.

A DISSENTER:

Sun Sep 17, 2017, 12:55 PM
Star Member cwydro (26,972 posts)
4. I guess I'm lucky to be living in the south.

Never once in my long life has a perfect stranger come up to me and asked how many Muslims live near me. Not when I lived in Florida, not when I lived in SC, nor in NC.

What an odd world so many of you seem to inhabit

Sun Sep 17, 2017, 01:27 PM
Marie Marie (4,909 posts)
7. Yeah, and don't you just hate it when they

walk up to you and start talking like that, assuming that you, or anyone else for that matter, share their racist opinions? Always leaves me stunned and insulted. I usually just let my icy stare and frozen smile do my talking and just walk away, leaving them standing their with their ignorance.

Uh, that's "standing there", not "standing their".  Now that you are no longer ignorant of this grammatical error, perhaps you will avoid it in the future.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: DUmmie spins a bouncy wherein it pines for the fjords full of muzzies
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 03:29:24 PM »
Yeah, these tales really happened... :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 08:49:21 AM »
Star Member JDC (1,142 posts)
3. This happens to me all the time

My appearance confuses them. White, 6'2", crew cut, go to the gym a lot and have a tattoo or two. And I drive a truck. Somehow they think I am a kindred spirit. When I surprise them by letting them know in no uncertain terms that Iam a  left wing progressive faggot. , they usually cower away. They're just bullies.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 09:12:48 AM »
This happens to me all the time

My appearance confuses them. White, 6'2", hair down to my ass, go to the gym a lot and have a tattoo or two. And I drive an import. Somehow they think I am a kindred spirit. When I surprise them by letting them know in no uncertain terms that I am a right wing Trump supporter, they always cower away. They're just stoned idiots.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 09:23:36 AM »
They are such an amazing benefit to civilized society. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlIpopzZJqM

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 11:18:17 AM »
Wow! Last time I spoke to a complete stranger about Muslims was ... ummm ... uhhhh ........ never. I guess I miss a lot, living in the real world.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:34:32 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.