Author Topic: Perpetually erect primitive visists mopinko, probably gives it the bone  (Read 1774 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Can't think of anything else to say but "Oh my":

Fri Sep 15, 2017, 11:49 AM
Star Member steve2470 (32,199 posts)

Chicago WAS good for my mental health (as expected)

Last edited Sat Sep 16, 2017, 10:38 AM - Edit history (1)

I met our famous mopinko while there, and we had a lovely visit. We went to her favorite local Mexican place and dined well. I enjoyed seeing her urban farm (or whatever you wish to call it, mo   Since I was escaping a hurricane that brushed past Orlando to the west, I was a bit anxious about my home's status. So, I had to cut our visit short, go back to the hotel, go to bed immediately, get up at 6 AM the next day and start drivinggggggggggggg

Everyone was quite polite during my visit. The Monday night nightlife on Rush Street is pretty incredible. In Orlando it's quite morbid on Monday night.

I don't think a hostel arrangement is for me. I had a female roommate (?!), who I have to say was quite brave to share a room with an unknown man (me). I just like my privacy and since I've had stuff stolen during my life, I'm not real trusting of strangers with my property. I chose to buy a key lock for my locker. Next time in Chicago I'll just get a cheap hotel out in the burbs and commute to downtown or wherever. Hotels in downtown are like $100 a night minimum, but in January probably cheaper I'd guess.

Thanks again, Mo, you rock! So does "Winston Churchill", your other dog, your chickens and your great plants!

Steve

https://www.democraticunderground.com/11517555

Back story, where the perpetually erect primitive sticks a, err, thumb out there to see what he can find:  https://www.democraticunderground.com/11517491

Mon Sep 11, 2017, 03:16 PM
Star Member steve2470 (32,200 posts)

Is Chicago good for your mental health ?

Seriously, I am here looking at tall buildings etc

Escaped Irma + took vacation

Be well everyone 😀

Mon Sep 11, 2017, 05:14 PM
Star Member mopinko (49,877 posts)
5. it is if you hook up w some of the many du'ers in chi.

Back to the original thread:

Fri Sep 15, 2017, 12:06 PM
bearsfootball516 (332 posts)
1. Love Chicago

Wouldn't want to live there because of the taxes (Or in Illinois at all, considering how it's collapsing) but I always love going to Chicago for a day or two.

WHAAAATTT???

Fri Sep 15, 2017, 03:38 PM
Star Member murielm99 (19,046 posts)
2. Illinois is not collapsing.

Our Democratic majority is holding our state up just fine. We have not gone the way of Wisconsin or Kansas. We are about to get rid of Ruiner, our repiggie governor, whose margin of victory was paper thin.

I am proud of our senators.

Look to your own state. You have many more problems. I am not talking about the hurricane. That was not your fault.

Yes, it's one of the LONE RINOs in IL that has caused you all these problems over the years. 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 01:05:17 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline SVPete

Re: Perpetually erect primitive visists mopinko, probably gives it the bone
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 02:19:08 PM »
This thread is rated :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork: and :bolt:  :bolt:  :bolt:  :bolt:  :bolt: !
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 02:28:04 PM »
Losers commiserating with other losers, what could possibly go wrong?  Steve numbers certainly didn't get laid, unless it was with a chicken.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 03:43:12 PM »
I don't think a hostel arrangement is for me. I had a female roommate (?!), who I have to say was quite brave to share a room with an unknown man (me).

I have a feeling something might have tipped her off, Steve.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:46:18 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 10:59:34 AM »
Hotels in downtown are like $100 a night minimum, but in January probably cheaper I'd guess.
:rofl:  :rofl:

Try again, DUmmie.  Try $400 anywhere vaguely near the loop.  You might get some dump around Midway for a hundred bucks.  Maybe.