Author Topic: Chief of Staff Kelly Set Up President Trump for Amnesty Fiasco  (Read 1491 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Chief of Staff Kelly Set Up President Trump for Amnesty Fiasco
« on: September 16, 2017, 09:03:21 AM »
by Neil Munro15 Sep 2017

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly ensured that President Donald Trump was literally surrounded by amnesty boosters the night he agreed to give away a huge, expensive and unpopular amnesty in exchange for an empty bag of “border security” promises.

The September 13 amnesty deal has proved so half-baked and disastrous that Kelly and other top officials have promised to develop a new immigration reform plan within ten days which matches Trump’s 2016 campaign proposals.

The Kelly set-up was exposed by the seating chart, which seated Trump between the two Democratic leaders, Sen. Chuck Schumer and  Rep. Nancy Pelosi. According to the Washington Post:

Act One was the dinner itself, a meal of honey sesame crispy beef, sticky rice and chocolate cream pie for dessert, with Schumer and Pelosi flanking Trump on both sides.

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2017/09/15/chief-staff-kelly-set-president-trump-amnesty-fiasco/

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Re: Chief of Staff Kelly Set Up President Trump for Amnesty Fiasco
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 09:05:54 AM »
Another person in the room was Trump’s congressional relations chief, Marc Short, who is a former president of a Koch brothers’ pro-immigration group.  On September 12, he suggested the president should trade his campaign promise of a border wall in exchange for tax-breaks sought by CEOs. On a Friday MSNBC show, Short admitted the September 13 seating was deliberate when he answered a question from MSNBC’s Hallie Jackson about Pelosi being ignored by other politicians at the meeting, saying:

I was there, Hallie … The conversation was one that was very friendly and very jovial, and I don’t recall any conversation about women being left out of the conversation. In fact, we seated Nancy Pelosi right next to the president so her opinions could be heard.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Chief of Staff Kelly Set Up President Trump for Amnesty Fiasco
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Ronald_Reagan_Immigration.htm

1986 reform legalized 3 million undocumented immigrants
We have already been burned once by false promises of border security in exchange for tying security to other aspects of the immigration debate. President Reagan, in 1986, signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act, which legalized close to 3 million undocumented immigrants. The laws was supposed to be a comprehensive solution with provisions intended to clamp down on border security. These provisions were never enforced, and the subsequent explosion in illegal crossings has resulted in some 11 million illegal aliens living in the United States today. An estimated 1.8 million illegal immigrants are currently residing in Texas, compared with 1.1 million in 2000. In ten years, that represents an increase of 54 percent, or 70,000 persons each year coming to our state illegally.   

1986: One-time amnesty for illegal aliens
In 1986 I voted for the Simpson-Mazzoli immigration bill because we were told it would solve the problem of massive illegal immigration. In his diaries, President Ronald Reagan said he was going to sign the bill because we had to regain control of our borders. The Simpson-Mazzoli bill contained three promises: 1. The government would make a concerted effort to control the borders.
2. An effective employer verification program would ensure that only legal workers were hired.
3.One-time amnesty would be granted for people illegally in the United States.
All three promises were broken. The government has made no serious effort to control our borders. Employers continue knowingly to hire illegal immigrants without any real fear of punishment.

I hope Trump knows history especially the DEMOCRAT HISTORY OF LYING about everything.  :censored:

Seems to me the democrats pretty much operate similar to Muslims, when Muslims believe they can make a deal with "non-believers" then brake their promises.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne