Author Topic: eight things the women's-libbers on Skins's island need to realize  (Read 2085 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
eight things the women's-libbers on Skins's island need to realize
« on: September 15, 2017, 12:37:43 PM »
https://www.discussionist.com/10151472263

This was stolen off of DU Jr., but because the items are a jpg, I couldn't copy-and-paste for here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. The entire world is not a conspiracy to oppress you.  No one owes you anything.

2. People dislike you NOT because of your gender, race, sexual orientation, etc., but because you're insufferable as an individual.

3. Biology has a very profound influence on gender roles.  To claim otherwise is to exit reality.

4. You should get a real job instead of leeching off donations or co-opting existing creations because you lack the ability to create anything worthwhile.

5. You are not advocating positive social change.  You are not special.  You are divisive, hateful, and reinforce barriers between all peoples.

6. An ideology that can only survive by regurgitating repeatedly-debunked lies in "safe space" echo chambers deserves to perish as it cannot withstand scrutiny of the open marketplace of ideas.

7. Facts matter more than feelings.  Being offended doesn't entitle you to anything.  Being offended is not activism.

8. The only true privilege is wealth.  All else is irrelevant.

Now, I need to add my ninth one.

9. There are no issues in human affairs that are final, the way things are going to be forever and ever, unchanged.  Societies evolve, and evolution needs movement one way or another.  This includes abortion, which she-women the past forty years have decreed a settled issue that's never going to be altered.

The bottom line of any "final solution," last word, as things evolve in this world is in the end.....death.

I say all this because of Messalina Agrippina, and the conduct of the women's-libbers on Skins's island.  Gawd.  How is it possible to like such beings?

Because he brazenly cheated on her, there was a time I loathed Bill Clinton and felt sorry for Messalina Agrippina.  He was a real rectal aperture, she was a damsel who'd been wronged.

I felt that way for, like, fifteen years, beginning in 1992.

But the personalities and conduct of the women's-libbers on Skins's island changed all that; now I feel sorry for him, having been hitched to such a miserable specimen of humanity for so long, and loathe her, for having self-made herself into a really terrible, a really vile, woman.

Think of BainsBane.  Think of boston bean.  Think of the other two of the Four Horsewomen of the Femapocalypse (redqueen and a fourth whose name escapes me). 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: eight things the women's-libbers on Skins's island need to realize
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:41:17 PM »
Frank, due to your issues, you probably can't listen to Rush Limbaugh.  In one of his books from 20+ years ago, he had a similar & longer list called the "undeniable truths of life".

Bet you can find a copy at a used bookstore.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 12:45:39 PM »
Frank, due to your issues, you probably can't listen to Rush Limbaugh.  In one of his books from 20+ years ago, he had a similar & longer list called the "undeniable truths of life".

Bet you can find a copy at a used bookstore.

No, I've never in my life actually heard Rush Limbaugh--or any of these others the primitives accuse of molding our minds.  No hear, no radio.

Ten years ago I read one book by him (The Way Things Ought To Be), but it doesn't seem as if it's the one you mentioned.  I'll look around for it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 12:49:15 PM »
10. Being fat, ugly, angry, vile, bitter and miserable severely limits your success in life. A change in attitude can make life better.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 12:56:43 PM »
Limbaugh's Original Undeniable Truths (some have been rendered obsolete by subsequent events).

#1: The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the USSR.

#2: The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR.

#3: Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons.

#4: Peace does not mean the absence of war.

#5: War is not obsolete.

#6: Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force.

#7: There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons – use them.

#8: Peace can’t be achieved by “developing an understanding” with the Russian people.

#9: When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred; it is sometimes dangerous.

#10: Communism Kills.

#11: Neither the U.S. nor anyone, imposes freedom on peoples of other nations.

#12: Freedom is God given.

#13: In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition.

#14: To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence of justice.

#15: The Peace Movement in the U.S. – whether by accident or design – is pro-Communist.

#16: The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most valuable – yet untapped – resource our young-people have.

#17: The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980.

#18: There is no such thing as war atrocities.

#19: There are no such things as “war atrocities.” War itself is an atrocity.

#20: There is a God.

#21: Abortion is wrong.

#22: Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice.

#23: Evolution cannot explain Creation.

#24: Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.

#25: Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled.

#26: The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive.

#27: Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators.

#28: Abe Lincoln saved this nation.

#29: The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland home.

#30: The U.S. will again go to war.

#31: To more and more people, a victorious U.S. is a sinful U.S.

#32: This is frightening and ominous.

#33: There will always be poor people.

#34: This is not the fault of the rich.

#35: You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 01:20:57 PM »
I don't recall whether I ever felt sympathy for HilLIARy for Bill's philandering. If I had any, it was steadily diminished in the 90s, starting with HilLIARy's enabling TV appearance in support of Bill's 1992 run for the WH. As the 90s progressed it became clear to me that HilLIARy was Bill's defender-enabler, who had ambitions of using his coat tails as a catapult into political power of her own.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 04:31:58 PM »
Limbaugh's Original Undeniable Truths (some have been rendered obsolete by subsequent events).

#1: The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the USSR.

#2: The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR.

#3: Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons.

#4: Peace does not mean the absence of war.

#5: War is not obsolete.

#6: Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force.

#7: There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons – use them.

#8: Peace can’t be achieved by “developing an understanding” with the Russian people.

#9: When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred; it is sometimes dangerous.

#10: Communism Kills.

#11: Neither the U.S. nor anyone, imposes freedom on peoples of other nations.

#12: Freedom is God given.

#13: In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition.

#14: To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence of justice.

#15: The Peace Movement in the U.S. – whether by accident or design – is pro-Communist.

#16: The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most valuable – yet untapped – resource our young-people have.

#17: The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980.

#18: There is no such thing as war atrocities.

#19: There are no such things as “war atrocities.” War itself is an atrocity.

#20: There is a God.

#21: Abortion is wrong.

#22: Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice.

#23: Evolution cannot explain Creation.

#24: Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.

#25: Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled.

#26: The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive.

#27: Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators.

#28: Abe Lincoln saved this nation.

#29: The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland home.

#30: The U.S. will again go to war.

#31: To more and more people, a victorious U.S. is a sinful U.S.

#32: This is frightening and ominous.

#33: There will always be poor people.

#34: This is not the fault of the rich.

#35: You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.

Thanks my friend, didn't have time to look it up. :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 04:37:24 PM »
>>#29: The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland home.<<

They returned to Oakland and got worse.

The game passed Al Davis (God rest his soul) by -- and apparently his kid as well. He is proof that owners shouldn't micromanage, unless they expect to be lucky enough to get Dak, Dez and Zeke (think St. Louis with Warner, Faulk and Bruce).
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 08:56:59 PM »
>>#29: The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland home.<<

As long as the Raiderettes are happy, that's all that counts.