Author Topic: Shrill Hill Blames Bernie!  (Read 1478 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Shrill Hill Blames Bernie!
« on: September 15, 2017, 12:25:18 AM »
Star Member SecularMotion (7,981 posts) https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10141860195

New Clinton book blasts Sanders for lasting damage in 2016 race

Star Member brush (13,679 posts)
10. A certain someone [Bernie]  attacked the Democratic Party establishment constantly then refused to concede...

graciously. [like Hillary did after the General Election.... oh... wait...]

You do not attack your own party.

But he only was a Democrat temporarily so he could use the party's national apparatus for name recognition he could never have gotten from being an independent from a small state.

And tellingly, he is no longer a Democrat.

:rotf:

Lonestarblue (128 posts)
12. Bernie refused to concede in a no-win situation.

I may be blsted for this, but Bernie refused to stop campaigning and to acknowledge that he could not win the Democratic nomination. He continued attacks on Clinton long past the time when he should have been out of the race. And, no, Bernie did not lose because of the DNC preference for Clinton. He lost because he could not appeal to a wide enough range of people. His favorability among people of color was especially low. Clinton won the delegates needed for nomination without even counting the superdelegates. I think there is still this myth that Bernie would have won if only the DNC had been impartial. I don't believe that, and I sincerely believe that he damaged Clinton by refusing to stop his attacks and waiting until the last minute to support her. By that time, his rabid supporters were determined to be anti-Hillary at all costs--and that attitude helped get us a Trump presidency.

The DNC rigged the primary in favor of Hillary. Period.

NurseJackie (14,648 posts)
2. Hillary makes some valid points. She's right to bring them out into the open.

She deserves to be heard. How can we learn from what happened if she's not allowed to talk about it?

onetexan (788 posts)
16. Bernie is a hypocrit

ran as a Dems candidate, yet once elections were over so quick to proclaim that he's not & also quick to bash the DNC. Debbie W-Schulz should never have let him run on a Dem ticket. He sure burned her.

StevieM (6,420 posts)
36. Well she did have the race won--decisively--before Comey intervened on behalf of the GOP. (eom)

Star Member KPN (3,195 posts)
139. But she lost ...

what should have been a slam dunk.

it just goes on and on...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Shrill Hill Blames Bernie!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 05:27:11 AM »
The DNC rigged the primary in favor of Hillary. Period.

Well, maybe.

But still, it's a damned good thing they did, if they did.

I think it was merely a case of pre-emptive stealing--if in fact that's what happened--because the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife were getting ready to steal it for themselves.

It's a good thing Messalina Agrippina's people were on their toes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 06:18:24 AM »
NurseJackie (14,648 posts)
2. Hillary makes some valid points. She's right to bring them out into the open.

She deserves to be heard. How can we learn from what happened if she's not allowed to talk about it?

If you think you are going to "learn" anything from the endless list of excuses you are lost forever.  The only thing to learn was to not be a cold, unlikable, lying, insulting, killing asshole if you want to be POTUS.  The entirety of that book should be hilLIARy's picture on every page.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 07:39:31 AM »
I'm shattered that HilLIARy didn't blame me! I know she blames Deplorables, generally, but that just so ... so ... impersonal! :bawl:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.