Author Topic: DUmmy TEB is all over the place in this one  (Read 4639 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
DUmmy TEB is all over the place in this one
« on: September 14, 2017, 10:27:29 AM »
TEB (1,244 posts)                         https://upload.democraticunderground.com/11797358

Hey vets having a few beers with former cobra driver
Crazy morning after work dog got sprayed by skunk. I'm invoking use em or lose em mode on sick personal days and vacation time. Reason I may be out job come November not sweating it. Another union outfit called and has DOT drug screen and physical set up Monday.

Anyway wife called from her office and asked does he the boog smell of skunk nope all good I bathed him peroxide wash baking soda dish liquid and then twice with this skunk shampoo. So the wife is bringing her team to house to work on project for their upcoming conference. So I browned some burger tossed in green red peppers and onion in crockpot a bigly amount of honey bar b q sauce. I'm out here and walked down to local pub, to meet sgt major a tactical rendezvous not with destiny just barley sodas. Sgt major great people he served 101st Vietnam around ripcord. And he recently lost his wife so he is not in good place.

Anyway we're sitting having few and in walks our good friend Sammy with a cane his daughter dropped him off. He had to get out House been cooped up over hip replacement. we all moved to the deck easier on Sam sitting at tables , Sam is I think 69 now and I respect Sam and I'm glad he is out of rehab and doing well.

Years ago at a poker game that I usually hold at my house. After a good many beers Sam told us this story. one time in Vietnam him and his co pilot crashed and after a Huey picked em up they climbed in another cobra he said we had infantry that was in tight spot with NVA. and then he added it was ****ing personal that is how he told us ****ing personal because he wanted to kill the 12.7 heavy machine gun. What a stud army teaches you to fly as teenager and you go and do a fine job I mentioned to Sam that night at poker your counterparts with Kremlin hind drivers just the thought of hind used to bring chills to me , hind helicopters flying death when I was kid Partying playing soldier in west Germany. And Sam just asked me if he could borrow my GT he wants take wife away for weekend in October he loves the mustang I say 2010 the year ford did it wright on mustang reissued V8 six speed ,he says he will be ok I said no problem mr. I added I'll come will just sit wife in back she is a hobbit.

It's probably because of your God awful grammar.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Re: DUmmy TEB is all over the place in this one
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 10:34:51 AM »
TEB (1,244 posts)
2. Exactly democrank

Sam told me no on going away on romantic weekend with him and the wife. I called bullshit as in romance after 46 years of marriage. I called bullshit with a wink of the eye , I said why the shit not put that left hip to use and clutch trooper. We all just walked to house the boog was happy to see Sam and sgt major. Wagging his tail hey guys I got a skunk this morning and man washed me and puked at same time. Wife and her co workers up stairs were gonna have problay more than a few. Hanging in family room stay out wife's way. Getting ready play 7 card stud or 5 card stud or 5 card draw. Nickel dime no wild cards were not in grade school that is house rules.

Your grammar is  :whistling:

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 11:25:11 AM »
The boog lives!!!

:rotf:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 11:26:06 AM »
Oh good grief,  "pathetic" grammar  just doesn't do it justice.  :banghead:

The story sounds bouncyish, but plausible.
AH's were generally referred to as "Snakes", not Cobras.

I have a hunch politics are not discussed during those times.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 11:36:21 AM »
Oh good grief,  "pathetic" grammar  just doesn't do it justice.  :banghead:

The story sounds bouncyish, but plausible.
AH's were generally referred to as "Snakes", not Cobras.

I have a hunch politics are not discussed during those times.

LOL!, but he knows about "hinds", for him, probably means "asses", not the Mi-24.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 11:48:26 AM »
Was the Mi-24 used in Vietnam? Looks like it first came into Soviet service in 1972, a bit late to be exported to Vietnam.

Maybe I just don't know enough and am wrong, but to me that post reeks of faux warrior.

Has any 60-something DU-member called out TEB (or his friend) as a "Baby Killer"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 11:57:58 AM »
Was the Mi-24 used in Vietnam? Looks like it first came into Soviet service in 1972, a bit late to be exported to Vietnam.

Maybe I just don't know enough and am wrong, but to me that post reeks of faux warrior.

Has any 60-something DU-member called out TEB (or his friend) as a "Baby Killer"?

No Mi-24s during 'nam.
Tebby was probably a "Fulda Gap Guard" during the cold war, those guys would have had a healthy respect for the Hind.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 12:16:27 PM »
On a 5 day leave in Bangkok, TEB scored a great deal on some killer weed that was accidently sprayed with some orange material.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 12:22:42 PM »
LOL!, but he knows about "hinds", for him, probably means "asses", not the Mi-24.
:sheep:

*snip*
Nope
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 08:00:31 PM »

Nah, the NVA had no A/C in the South at any time while the US was there.  Hind's an 80s bird anyway.  But he wasn't saying it was, he was talking about how he felt as a Cold War troop in Germany in the 80s, it was the sergeant major who was the Nam vet in that unpunctuated writing assignment from Professor Irwin Corey's comp class.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 08:19:11 PM »
Nah, the NVA had no A/C in the South at any time while the US was there.  Hind's an 80s bird anyway.  But he wasn't saying it was, he was talking about how he felt as a Cold War troop in Germany in the 80s, it was the sergeant major who was the Nam vet in that unpunctuated writing assignment from Professor Irwin Corey's comp class.

Glad you deciphered that. I have the wrong kind of decoder ring.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 08:59:01 PM »
This seems to be a TominTib reincarnation.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 10:27:14 PM »
Waaaaay too illiterate for TiB.  But at least boog isn't a 'Goggy.'  That word makes me want to hurl...the person uttering it off a very tall building.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2017, 03:03:00 PM »
TEB is one of the best things to happen to the DUmp in a long time. 

For the time being, his horrible writing style and nonsense posts are filling two GIGANTIC holes:  one once filled with rsmithnumbers, and the other by nads herself. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2017, 03:09:48 PM »
.....by nads herself.

Thanks for reminding me; I went over to www.reportingsandiego.com to see how the cousin's doing these days.

She looks to be waxing fat and prosperous.

However, how come nobody ever comments on her news stories?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 03:46:40 PM »
Thanks for reminding me; I went over to www.reportingsandiego.com to see how the cousin's doing these days.

Transitioning from ovoid to spheroid?

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 05:05:20 PM »

Quite simple old boy, it's because gNads *plonked* the entire intertubeweb. 
The "award winning" sleuth of  San Diago can't be bothered with inconvenient comments from the unwashed masses.   

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2017, 05:12:14 PM »
Quite simple old boy, it's because gNads *plonked* the entire intertubeweb. 
The "award winning" sleuth of  San Diago can't be bothered with inconvenient comments from the unwashed masses.

Well, I'll bet if the cousin tolerated reader comments, her traffic would increase substantially.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2017, 06:02:50 PM »
Well, I'll bet if the cousin tolerated reader comments, her traffic would increase substantially.

She probably couldn't tolerate comments from elementary school English teachers.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2017, 07:07:41 PM »
She probably couldn't tolerate comments from elementary school English teachers.

She needs to get her ass back over hanging around on Skins's island.  There's no way in Heaven or Hell she can get the traffic anyway else.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 12:55:58 AM »
She needs to get her ass back over hanging around on Skins's island.  There's no way in Heaven or Hell she can get the traffic anyway else.

You hate that you know this shit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2017, 07:03:45 AM »

She needs to do things that drive traffic to her sight and over time leads to a steady customer base. If it's just her and the San Diego Union-Tribune, Fox 5, NBC 7, CBS 8, and ABC 10 duking it out for Google presence, guess who the winners will be. On Duck Duck Go, the results page keeps adding more at the bottom rather than making a user go to pages 2, 3, etc.. I DDGed "san diego news" and scrolled a long way down the results. I never saw Reporting San Diego, nads' blogsite.