Author Topic: Look At Me! (hang a white boy)  (Read 2305 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Look At Me! (hang a white boy)
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:50:03 PM »
Watch first few seconds to be shocked by black rap video. It opens with black students in a classroom converging to beat the white teacher.

Then advance to 2:45 to see him hang a white pre-school boy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw[/youtube]

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Look At Me! (hang a white boy)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 02:13:28 PM »
How is this not hate speech?

and WTF is wrong with the parents of the white child that was hung in the video.  Why did they allow their child to be used in this manner?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 06:35:48 AM »
OK, not only does this clearly have no musical/ artistic talent whatsoever (Like approximately 98% of rap music in general), this is flat- out evil.
If the races on that had been reversed, BLM would have been starting riots nationwide.
As a white substitute teacher in largely urban areas often having to work in schools graded "C" or lower, the opening with the classroom honestly scared me a little.
The punks surround the teacher and beat him, presumably to death (He looked pretty dead sprawled out on the desk), just for doing his job?
As you can tell, I often run into problem students on my subbing jobs (Among other things, I've had an occasion when I had to help stop a fight which had gang elements to it, and an occasion when a mouthy little puke of a student threatened to jump me in the streets because I gave him a referral), and as much as I hate to admit it, I've observed that at least 8 times out of ten, it's black students who cause the most problems.
I could see them being inspired by garbage like this to get violent against teachers, and ESPECIALLY against subs.
Satan clearly had a hand in the making of this song and this video.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:41:40 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 07:48:29 AM »
The problem is the liberal bull shit of coddling them and letting them get away with doing what ever they want with no repercussions. At some point they will need to be reined in or there will be a messy bloody ending for them.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 07:56:15 PM »
UPDATE!
The (c)rapper who made that repulsive video, Jahseh Enfroy aka "XXXTentacion" (The only thing stupider than his show- name was his hairstyle), is dead, having been fatally shot on June 18th in what appears to have been a botched robbery.
In addition to being a (c)rapper whose videos such as "Look at Me" made brutal violence and murder look cool, he was also known to dabble in violence and lawlessness in real life, too (Shocker, I know). Over just the last couple years, he had been in and out of the courtroom and prison on charges such as armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, false imprisonment, witness tampering, and assaulting a pregnant woman.
His life has ultimately turned out to be a demonstration of Jesus's remark in Matthew 26:52 that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 10:35:27 AM »
those who live by the sword shall die by getting their ass capped by a hi cap 9 :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 11:25:00 AM »
How is this not hate speech?

It's not Hate Speech because our Black Masters are incapable of racial hatred.

Didn't you learn ANYTHING in de publik skools?

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 11:31:25 AM »
The problem is the liberal bull shit of coddling them and letting them get away with doing what ever they want with no repercussions. At some point they will need to be reined in or there will be a messy bloody ending for them.

It's all a part of the leftist plan to create a violent revolution so the left will have the public DEMANDING they declare Martial Law to end the violence. Which,of course they will have orgasms doing because guess who will be the ONLY ones to end Martial Law and bring back the Bill of Rights that puts restraints on government powers over citizens?

Once the left gains dictatorial power,they ain't EVER going to give it up peacefully. Thus the push for gun control.

The blacks have been targeted as the "foot soldiers of the 2nd American Revolution" ever since the 40's,but things didn't really get rolling until the 1950's because first Communism and the USSR had to be saved in WW-2.  It REALLY got rolling by the mid-50's,though. Mostly via programming students in teachers colleges.