Author Topic: Unarmed welfare queens who never served discuss civil war  (Read 4560 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Unarmed welfare queens who never served discuss civil war
« on: September 13, 2017, 10:33:56 AM »
The OP is about the SCOTUS ruling in Texas' favor over congressional districts.

BigmanPigman (4,442 posts)

14. Another reason to nullify and void all election results when (not if)

the fake prez and pals are found guilty of collusion. I wish that complicity were a crime. That would mean that 50% of the elected GOP would be going to jail as well, unless they are all pardoned of course.
McConnell is guilty of keeping the SCOTUS seat open...what is the difference between Scalia and Gorsuch?
This country is screwed for an entire generation.

I have realistically lost most of my hope that there will be real justice in this country during my lifetime. But I will not give up resisting for as long as I physically can either. The more they push us into a corner the harder I fight back. **** the greedy, sociopathic, hypocritical GOP.

Initech (62,703 posts)

15. It's going to take a civil war to undo all the damage.

That the GOP Koch Heritage Foundation Party has caused. I'm not as optimistic about 2018 as some people are. One election alone is not going to be enough to reverse the damage that has been done to this country. I hope the Koch roaches sleep well at night.

murielm99 (19,022 posts)

16. I agree with you.

We may make inroads, but we will not do it all in one election. We are in for a rough time. I may not be here, but my children will have a rough road. I am glad I raised three Democrats.

The other thing that bothers me is the new grassroots organizations. I have seen these types of groups before, over a lifetime of activism. Most of the membership will dwindle if they do not get immediate gratification. I give most of these groups two to five years before they disband.

Initech (62,703 posts)

36. I keep thinking of that line from Star Wars.

Where Yoda said "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering". We had fear under the Bush administration with 9/11. That fear turned into the GOP's anger against Obama. Now that anger turned into pure, unfiltered hatred. That led to Trump. What comes after hate? Suffering. And What comes after suffering?

You sound fearful and angry.

Prepare to suffer.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141865026
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Unarmed welfare queens who never served discuss civil war
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:57:44 AM »
I am glad I raised three Democrats.

In the near future they will be called "casualties".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 11:26:26 AM »
Just more big talking keyboard commando bullshit.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 01:23:35 PM »
While not perfect, the country is humming along rather nicely despite the recent natural disasters (Harvey and Irma) and the incessant childish tantrums* from lefty.

*There's actually a clinical name for it ---->  Intermittent Explosive Disorder  :rotf:     http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/19/adult-temper-tantrums-disorder/

Initech (62,703 posts)

You don't want that
Deplorable since 2016

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 01:36:06 PM »
While not perfect, the country is humming along rather nicely despite the recent natural disasters (Harvey and Irma) and the incessant childish tantrums* from lefty.

*There's actually a clinical name for it ---->  Intermittent Explosive Disorder  :rotf:     http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/19/adult-temper-tantrums-disorder/

You don't want that
I heard TMN has a rare form of that called Constant Explosive Disorder.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 01:48:14 PM »
I heard TMN has a rare form of that called Constant Explosive Disorder.

That's actually Pam (demtenjeep)
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 02:19:19 PM »

You don't want that

To quote Wasp69 from a previous post...

To break that down even further:  You're provoking people who collectively own approximately 8 trillion rounds of ammunition for 300 million firearms while you can't even figure out which bathroom to use.
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,116154.msg1413581.html#msg1413581
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 02:53:24 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 04:01:16 PM »
TMN, is afflicted with Chronic Explosive Bowel Syndrome ....of the mouth.

BigmanPigman (4,442 posts)  :loser:

14. Another reason to nullify and void all election results when (not if)
 the fake prez and pals are found guilty of collusion. I wish that complicity were a crime.
  OFFF   :beathorse:  Fake story DUmbass. It's a vegan hamburger, stupid swineboy.
I haven't even penetrated yet and your butthurt is already off the chart. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:26:33 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 06:20:15 AM »
Initech (62,703 posts)

36. I keep thinking of that line from Star Wars.

Where Yoda said "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering". We had fear under the Bush administration with 9/11. That fear turned into the GOP's anger against Obama. Now that anger turned into pure, unfiltered hatred. That led to Trump. What comes after hate? Suffering. And What comes after suffering?

Nah, we have hated you libtards and wanted you to suffer since carter.

I do hope you are suffering.  I will wager it got worse under obozo.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 02:15:58 PM »
Initech (62,703 posts)

Quite right, go join your local antifa and bring it on. I just hope there is no bag limit!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 03:06:04 PM »
Thank you for the hat tip, DLR.   :-)
It's too good a quote not to keep in the spotlight.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 06:39:02 PM »

Well, that will end badly- for them.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2017, 12:28:08 AM »
Quote from: Maverick1987 link=topic=116266.msg1414271#msg1414271 date=1505327015
You don't want that
[/quote

They really don't.  They seem to have it in their heads it would be some glorious undertaking when the truth is a whole lot uglier.

First of all it wouldn't be just left vs. right. There would be a hundred groups each with their own agenda. All the while  police and military forces would be doing their damndest to cool things down while taking heat from just about everyone. It would be a war where you're  killed in your living room because someone had the wrong bumper sticker on their car (and leftists  LOVE bumper stickers).  Starvation and disease would be a factor as civil  war would make highways and railroads extremely unsafe to travel. Stuff would still get in but in nowhere near the volume we are accustomed to as it is now.

As people get sick and/or hungrier, it would help groups and militias recruit. The promise of medicine or food is a hell of an incentive to pick  up a weapon and do some thing nasty.

This leftist twit has no idea what it is asking for. It hasn't  given more than a second of thought to it.