Author Topic: Russia was against the ACA from the beginning!  (Read 1855 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Russia was against the ACA from the beginning!
« on: September 13, 2017, 12:37:28 AM »
In a huge WTF moment, DUmonkie haveahart realizes Russia was against the Affordable Care Act from the beginning!!!

What?

haveahart (693 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029587661

After seeing Rachel tonight, I am wondering if Russia was behind the propaganda against the ACA from the beginning?

Rachel revelations tonight gave me chills. To think that the Russians could organize protests pitting one group of citizens against another is really scary. I hope everyone understand the significance of what was revealed today.

Our only hope is that good journalists will stand in the gap.

:o      :???:     O-)

Star Member Pachamama (10,085 posts)
1. This should give everyone chills....

I believe that the attempts of the Russians to influence and infiltrate us through social media and systems goes far deeper than we can even imagine....

OMG!!!! They have been doing it since about 1919 once the Communists took over Russia...

S
tar Member uponit7771 (43,100 posts)
2. +1, you know what pisses me off was the republiKKKlans were locked step with the Russians which... means to me they were getting help from them all along when it comes to the ACA ... and prolly some other shit.

The Russians do NOT want the best for America, sounds like neither do the KGOP either.

logic epic fail.  :thatsright:

Gman (24,780 posts)
6. No, not from the beginning

Russia and Trump could not have pulled it off without Facebook and Twitter as they are today. Back then FB was primarily college aged kids and others who were just starting to migrate from My Space. Twitter was just getting off the ground. It took today's social media to do it.

Gosh. I suppose it should be government controlled... like in Russia...

Star Member Dustlawyer (8,577 posts)
8. I bet they are behind fanning the flames of the Bernie/Hillary thing.

We have got to stay together to fight them all! they will be cheating like crazy because their demographics are working against them.

DUmpmonkiez are seeing Russian Boogeymen everywhere.

certainot (4,101 posts)
11. i wouldn't be surprised - all they had to do was tie into talk radio

'climategate' in 2009 was a limbaugh success to sabotage obama at copenhagen and it started from a russian hack of climate scientists emails a few days before he started.

then in 2011 limbaugh spent weeks trying to get teabaggers to force the US to default - the kochs wouldn't want that but putin would.

how long has puting been using talk radio - all they had to do was figure out how to feed limbaugh - maybe he has cyprus bank accts and he wouldnt even need to know where the freelance money came from

:o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Russia was against the ACA from the beginning!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 05:43:43 AM »
They have devolved past simply being lunatics.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:27:41 AM »
That is some Grade A crazy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 07:34:39 AM »
Star Member Pachamama (10,085 posts)
1. This should give everyone chills....
What gives me chills is that you tards can vote.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 07:42:36 AM »
Trump is the Russians' smokescreen for their efforts to corner the market on quinoa!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 08:07:32 AM »
Oh good Lord.  Why would Russian give a rat's ass about ACA?  They knew Obama was a doormat for them, and Hitlery would have been an even less-aware buffoon with the added feature of being for sale in exchange for 'Donations' to CGI. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 11:35:08 AM »
Komrade Bernie and dear departed Large Teddy have forgotten more about Russian collusion than all of the Republicans in government will ever know. Somehow when they do it though, it isn't an existential threat to the country, apparently.

This Halloween, instead of yelling "BOOO!!" to scare any libs I may encounter, I think I'll yell "ROOSKIES!!!" instead.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 12:10:46 PM »
This Halloween, instead of yelling "BOOO!!" to scare any libs I may encounter, I think I'll yell "ROOSKIES!!!" instead.

Or yell, "MAGA!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.