Author Topic: Skinner, can you please start an "I Hate Apple" forum?  (Read 1773 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Skinner, can you please start an "I Hate Apple" forum?
« on: September 12, 2017, 05:08:34 PM »
Atman (30,602 posts)                https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?action=post;board=10.0

Every time Cupertino farts the GD page fills up with posts about how much Apple sucks and how much everybody loves their [Linux, Samsung, HTC, flip phone, Atari, Jitterbug] device, and how Apple has destroyed the entire world.

Fercrissake, if you don't like the new iPhone (or simply are envious or cannot afford it), just don't buy it. I'd still love a new Tesla, but just because I cannot afford one doesn't mean Tesla sucks. Get real people. An orange shitgibbon is destroying our country, and we're on DU whining about another Apple product. Sheesh.

Pretty simple DUmmy, if you do not like the subject header, don't click on the thread. It's really easy.

An orange shitgibbon is destroying our country, and we're on DU whining about another Apple product. Sheesh

Oh, c'mon, you primitives whine about EVERYTHING :-).

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Skinner, can you please start an "I Hate Apple" forum?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 05:17:49 PM »
It's the day Apple-lovers have been yearning for.

I'm zero into it, but zillions are... so let 'em celebrate it.  I couldn't care less.  If I decide to get an an iphone X, I'll just go do it.  The facial-recognition screen seems like a ho-hum selling-point.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 06:16:43 PM »
Fercrissake, if you don't like the new iPhone (or simply are envious or cannot afford it), just don't buy it

Why can't you bedwetters use this same logic regarding Fox news or Rush?  If you don't want to watch Fox or listen to Rush, then just change the channel or turn off the TV/Radio.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 06:37:48 PM »
Atman (30,602 posts)                https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?action=post;board=10.0

Every time Cupertino farts the GD page fills up with posts about how much Apple sucks and how much everybody loves their [Linux, Samsung, HTC, flip phone, Atari, Jitterbug] device, and how Apple has destroyed the entire world.

Fercrissake, if you don't like the new iPhone (or simply are envious or cannot afford it), just don't buy it. I'd still love a new Tesla, but just because I cannot afford one doesn't mean Tesla sucks. Get real people. ...

Get real, Atman. Libs & Progs are driven by envy. It's just accidental that people who buy iPhones are not the objects of your envy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 08:19:45 PM »
All the kewl kids have Apples.  All the Kewl kids have Tesla's.  All the kewl kids have $ash!  DUmmies want to be Kewl Kids with Kash.
I love watching all those rich Hollywood stars portraying working people in the movies.  :rotf:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 11:57:52 PM »
All the kewl kids have Apples.  All the Kewl kids have Tesla's.  All the kewl kids have $ash!  DUmmies want to be Kewl Kids with Kash.
I love watching all those rich Hollywood stars portraying working people in the movies.  :rotf:

And claim that they work harder than anyone else.  Spare me, you sanctimonious a-hole's.

Speaking of "kewl", just finished reading Greg Gutfeld's book "Not Cool", subtitled "The hipster elite and their war on you". Outstanding stuff.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender