Author Topic: The Myth of Trump and the KKK  (Read 1383 times)

Offline SVPete

The Myth of Trump and the KKK
« on: September 12, 2017, 02:35:48 PM »
The Myth of Trump and the KKK
Alberto A. Martínez
MEDIA MEME:

Donald Trump initially refused to disavow the Ku Klux Klan and David Duke. Only under mounting political pressure did he finally disavow them. This suggests that he panders to white supremacists.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED:

From 1991 until election day in November 2016, Donald Trump repudiated and disavowed David Duke or the KKK no less than 55 times in 15 public occasions. Seven of those occasions happened before a CNN interview in which he insisted “I know nothing about” David Duke or white supremacists. The media made a monstrous meme out of this one instance when he only said “I know nothing about” instead of “I disavow,” to make it seem as if Trump wanted the support of the KKK. But really, he had already disavowed David Duke publicly two days before and three days before.

The MSM just can't drop this meme, so this article is likely to be a relevant resource through at least the 2020 Presidential campaign.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: The Myth of Trump and the KKK
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 03:26:40 PM »
The truth doesn't matter to the media or the leftist progs. the truth is what ever they want it to be. :thatsright: :thatsright: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: The Myth of Trump and the KKK
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »
Fake media narrative and they are sticking to it.

Doesn't Dinesh D'Souza have a new book or movie about the leftist history of aligning with the KKK?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender