Author Topic: USSS should probably just open a field office in Skinner's home.  (Read 2043 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
USSS should probably just open a field office in Skinner's home.
« on: September 12, 2017, 12:15:42 PM »
Baitball Blogger (26,620 posts)

What is the right thing to do if it's determined that the Russians colluded with the Trump campaign?

I know my position may not be a popular one, but, maybe it's because I grew up in a country where military dictators were the norm that I expect better from our country. If the Russians and Trump campaign are found to have colluded, then I believe the Trump presidency is illegitimate. If he is not the legitimate president, then the line of succession doesn't make sense. What does make sense is formally giving the position to the legitimate candidate.

Why are we afraid to "go there"? Just because there is no precedent? No offense, but that's not good enough. We put a man on the moon by being fearless. We are going to have to be fearless about correcting a great wrong.

Orrex (56,148 posts)

5. The final *legal* resource

I reject that other method as being morally repugnant, but it should be recognized that prominent Republicans were happy to suggested extra-Constitutional means of removing President Obama (a la Ted Nugent) and the then-candidate Hillary Clinton (a la Donald Trump).

We shouldn't ignore that option because we must be conscious of the fact that idiot racist ****heads have already considered it for their own purposes.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029585625
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: USSS should probably just open a field office in Skinner's home.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 12:31:16 PM »
Baitball Blogger (26,620 posts)

Why are we afraid to "go there"? Just because there is no precedent? No offense, but that's not good enough. We put a man on the moon by being fearless. We are going to have to be fearless about correcting a great wrong.

You're provoking people who collectively own approximately 8 trillion rounds of ammunition for 300 million firearms while you can't even figure out which bathroom to use.

Stop now, before you light a fire you won't be able to put out.

In case you missed it, DUmbass.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 12:32:13 PM »
I'm sitting here thinking about who the "we" is in these vermin's posts, and what I'm seeing in my mind's eye is Mike "Jabba the Slut" Moore in the Pajama Boy's onesie.
They're about as likely to actually get out of Mom's basement and start the coup as an overweight Shitzu is to wipe out a wolfpack.
The USSS probably doesn't really need to worry much.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 01:04:18 PM »
Initech (62,675 posts)

8. We need to hold our own Nuremburg style trials.

We need to know what they were thinking, what was going through their heads, to be able to allow an act of treason to happen on US soil. Everyone from Trump himself to McConnell to Ryan to Pence to Alex Jones, they need to testify their roles in carrying out treason on US soil. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_trials

bettyellen (43,661 posts)

11. I love this idea.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 01:41:09 PM »
We heard the voices of Baitball Blogger, Orrex, Initech, and bettyellen in the 60's, 70's,and 80's, they all thought the USSR was the model country for the rest of the world, and now they don't like military dictators?

They continually ignore that way too many of us remember their past.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 02:48:59 PM »
What should be done if it is determined that the real Donald Trump was abducted by Uranians, who left an orange shape-shifter in his place?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 04:23:21 PM »
If the Russians and Trump campaign are found to have colluded, then I believe the Trump presidency is illegitimate.

Sorry DUmmie. No matter what you think or what Louise Mensch and the Palmer report say, collusion is not a crime even if it happened.

Besides, Hillary lost so her collusion with foreign governments is a moot point as far as the presidency is concerned.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 04:53:45 PM »
Nuremburg, my rosie red arse.
What they really want are trials patterned after The Peoples Court of Berlin with a Roland Freisler type presiding.     
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”