Author Topic: McCain: the true Americans are Antifa and Black Lives Matter  (Read 1530 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
McCain: the true Americans are Antifa and Black Lives Matter
« on: September 07, 2017, 09:07:27 AM »
http://canadafreepress.com/article/chilling-peek-inside-john-mccains-wicked-heart

John McCain is losing it! Or, perhaps this is the real McCain finally coming out. During his 30 years in the Senate, McCain has fooled the public and pretended to be a conservative Republican. The fake news media have depicted him as a “maverick” who isn’t afraid to stand up to his own party. But McCain has always been a RINO, and he is not an honorable man. The election of President Trump is exposing his true nature and lack of character. 

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said he had been in constant contact with McCain leading up to the betrayal vote. 

I guess we all knew McCain is really a democrat and obviously in bed with Schumer in order to screw Trump and AMERICA.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Fourwinds

Re: McCain: the true Americans are Antifa and Black Lives Matter
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »
I've already planned to take a day off in celebration the day he dies. The most disgusting thing about him is his lack of honor and honesty. He's played at being a conservative for years all the while he's been the Democrat's shoe shining boy doing everything he could to advance the leftist agenda while shutting down anything conservative. He's less than human in my eyes and frankly, I wish the NVA had killed his lying ass.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 09:02:49 PM »
The whole 'Honorable man' thing is really a crock, he's actually been a vindictive yet ineffectual little shit for quite awhile, really since the whole Keating Five thing.  He is more of a knife in the back kind of guy without the ability to make anything work out in the open due to his own half-assed commitment to Conservatism, all the character assassination of Palin after the 2008 election from inside the campaign goes back to surrogates of him and his fat bitch of a daughter, I'm sure.  His worldview is stuck in Camelot which may be because he was on ice for all those years in North Viet Nam, but for whatever reason that's where his head's at.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 04:02:55 PM »
It's people like that traitor McLunatic that give brain tumors such a bad reputation.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.