Author Topic: TexasToilette thinks fags are "superior" to heterosexuals.  (Read 7956 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
TexasToilette thinks fags are "superior" to heterosexuals.
« on: August 29, 2017, 08:58:15 AM »
Oh my, I'd never even seen this forum at the DUmp.  But here is DU faggot TexasToilette claiming that gay men are superior to heterosexual men...because they have bigger dicks?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/113749762

TexasTowelie (44,124 posts)

Why gay people are a higher form of evolution

Advisory: The article contains some adult language.

Science has yet to definitively declare a “gay gene” — probably because all those evil-gelicals would abort their gaybies left and right and all hell would break loose (hallelujah?) – but just because the argument for biological evidence that determines sexual orientation hasn’t been substantiated doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Barring the discovery of an actual genetic modification that predisposes people to being gay, studies have shown that homosexuality is a heritable trait. Nonetheless, the research as it stands now is still just a bunch of lab-coat mumbo jumbo caught up in a tornado of politics.

Personally, I believe I’m a higher form of evolution. Not just me, though, but all gay people. I look at our community as a whole and, well, we do just about everything better than those who are not inherently equipped to think above the status quo.

I’m not a kook, either. Rather, I’m skeptical of most oddball concepts — like psychics, paranormal activity, crop circles, and whoever convinced Bill Cosby it’s a good idea to launch a speaking tour about sexual assault. But I do earnestly believe that you and I are genetically superior to our heterosexual counterparts. Here’s why.

We encourage, adapt to, and continue the pursuit of progression. Since the earliest recorded history –—about 97th-century BCE when Mesolithic rock in Sicily is said to depict male homosexual intercourse – gays have infiltrated and influenced all aspects of life, from art to government. We’re drawn to positions of power because we affect change more swiftly and more democratically than those seeking to rule, often iron-fistedly, simply to make up for their lack of anatomical endowment (which isn’t just conjecture, by the way; a study by the Kinsey Institute reported that gay guys typically have bigger dicks than straight guys) and we don’t have to look any further than our own current administration to see this time-honored tradition in practice. It stands to reason then that we have less to prove than straight men seeking power, who much of the time want to stifle progression, while we advocate on behalf of forging ahead, quite happy with what’s been bestowed between our legs. In the meantime, we may have already answered the age-old question: Does size matter? All the world’s conflicts started by cranky old straight men decidedly point to yes.

Dream on faggot. 
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: TexasToilette thinks fags are "superior" to heterosexuals.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 09:04:31 AM »
That's why God created AIDS to level the playing field.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 09:11:40 AM »
A plug goes into an outlet, not another plug.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 09:20:16 AM »
Personally, I believe I’m a higher form of evolution. Not just me, though, but all gay people. I look at our community as a whole and, well, we do just about everything better than those who are not inherently equipped to think above the status quo.

Procreate?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 09:24:12 AM »
A plug goes into an outlet, not another plug.

Positive electron to Negative electron.
Bolt to nut.
Flap A into slot B.
Mortise and tenon. etc.

All sorts of real life examples (electrical, mechanical, chemistry,physics) on why homosexuality is not normal.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 09:25:43 AM »
Please explain how being sexually inclined in such a way as to doom your species is somehow higher evolved.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 09:36:45 AM »
Please explain how being sexually inclined in such a way as to doom your species is somehow higher evolved.

It is green, lower population to slow down climate change. :mental: :thatsright:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Undies

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 09:54:59 AM »
This "higher form" cannot even have sex with its own kind.  All they can do is use the non-sexual body parts of some willing (we hope) second party and manipulate themselves to orgasm.  It has NOTHING in common with actual sex. Bill Clinton taught us this reality back in the last century.  Think about it.

It isn't "gay sex".  It is just fancy masturbation.

"Gay Marriage"?  Get back to me when it doesn't take a third party involved in order to have children.     

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 10:10:29 AM »
That's why God created AIDS to level the playing field.

I thought President Reagan did that? (According to DUmmies)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 10:22:40 AM »
Homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end. Perhaps it is natures way of removing defects from the gene pool.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 10:38:55 AM »
Texas towel says
Personally, I believe I’m a higher form of evolution.

As he wipes the sperm off his chin :loser: :mental: :thatsright:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 11:44:13 AM »
Science has yet to definitively declare a “gay gene” — probably because all those evil-gelicals would abort their gaybies left and right

If they find the "gay gene" it won't be the evangelicals -- in fact the ONLY gay babies will probably be evangelicals who won't kill and will try to use other means to "convert" the baby as it grows.

No, deep in their heart even liberals tolerate homosexuals because they HAVE to and to do so gives them a sense of superiority and the ability to virtue signal.  Just as the voting booth is private people who said they would not vote for Trump did so, so will 99% of people end the gestation process for known gay embryos.

There is a biological REASON the initial, visceral reaction to same-sex kissing is revolt and disgust:  it is b/c it is unnatural and just wrong, like pedophilia and eating feces.  You can't nag or legislate that reaction since it is instinctive.

We are seeing that already with Downs' Syndrome -- very few except the very religious are choosing to keep babies with it.

And that my friends is a complete fact.  If they discover a "gay gene," gays will disappear inside of 2 generations.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 11:54:12 AM »

Advisory: The article contains some adult language.

Science has yet to definitively declare a “gay gene” — probably because all those evil-gelicals would abort their gaybies left and right and all hell would break loose (hallelujah?) – but just because the argument for biological evidence that determines sexual orientation hasn’t been substantiated doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. ...

Actually, after decades of research trying to find a “gay gene”, the reason it hasn't been found is probably that it doesn't exist. And, no, Pro-Life people (Catholics as well as Evangelicals, and not just those groups) really are Pro-Life. We would not abort our babies. Libs & Progs just can't bring themselves to believe that principled people actually live by their principles when Libs & Progs disagree with those principles.

While I do not believe in inter-species evolution, I understand rather clearly that one of the fundamentals of that theory is that those with some sort of advantage tend to survive and REPRODUCE. Given that homosexuals do not, of themselves reproduce, and are very disinclined to reproduce with heterosexuals. that is the first fundamental flaw in TT's idea. The second is found in the fact that that many lifestyle choices homosexuals make - gay males especially - combine to give homosexuals shorter than average lifespans.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:56:24 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 11:54:27 AM »
studies have shown that homosexuality is a heritable trait

Then it is a negative genetic mutation. Being a fag or dyke is an evolutionary dead end. Is it possible that several negative mutations combine to make a gay just so those defects aren't passed on?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 12:01:16 PM »
Then it is a negative genetic mutation. Being a fag or dyke is an evolutionary dead end. Is it possible that several negative mutations combine to make a gay just so those defects aren't passed on?

Personally, that is my theory. It explains a lot from an evolutionary stand point.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 12:32:04 PM »
They do a lot to further evolution...of everyone else's genes.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 12:40:07 PM »
Barring the discovery of an actual genetic modification that predisposes people to being gay, studies have shown that homosexuality is a heritable trait.

Is acceptance of cognitive dissonance a gay trait, DU trait, or a TexasTowelie trait?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 01:13:18 PM »
Is acceptance of cognitive dissonance a gay trait, DU trait, or a TexasTowelie trait?

Yes.

Next question?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 01:25:44 PM »
one person sticking body parts up his rear is a disorder.  Two people sticking body parts up their rears is a lifestyle.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Online Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 01:26:35 PM »
Why do so many gay couples want children?   It's the MOST hetro thing in the world to want.  :popcorn:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 02:14:24 PM »
Sun Aug 20, 2017, 03:09 AM
Star Member TexasTowelie (44,124 posts)

Not so fast, TexasJizzRag, Reverend Al Sharpton says that the black race is the top of the heap.

We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 04:05:22 PM »
Why do so many gay couples want children?   It's the MOST hetro thing in the world to want.  :popcorn:

To spit in the face of straight people, the same reason that they wanted gay marriage. The whole lgbtxyzabc thing is out of control. :argh: :argh:

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 05:18:33 PM »
And...it's time for CC Press to release it's new Worst Seller of the Week...

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 07:48:12 AM »
And...it's time for CC Press to release it's new Worst Seller of the Week...

Dude, you'll sell a million copies over at DU.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 11:02:01 AM »
Dude, you'll sell a million copies over at DU.

And what will they buy them with--wishes and unicorns? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.