Author Topic: Montana lawmaker seeks to ban some deer urine imports  (Read 8124 times)

Offline farmer

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Montana lawmaker seeks to ban some deer urine imports
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 09:38:20 AM »
Montana lawmaker seeks to ban some deer urine imports

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/9/montana-lawmaker-seeks-to-ban-some-deer-urine-impo/

Hey, Mods, can you please get this clown to stop posting dumbass shit?

Deer urine? In "Politics?" Seriously?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline farmer

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 09:40:04 AM »
The world divides politically into those who want people to be controlled, and those who have no such desire.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 09:46:27 AM »
The world divides politically into those who want people to be controlled, and those who have no such desire.

This forum divides into those that want to be courteous and thoughtful and those that think they can shit on the floor as a guest.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 09:51:53 AM »
The world is divided into three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 10:01:43 AM »
This forum divides into those that want to be courteous and thoughtful and those that think they can shit on the floor as a guest.

Carl, I don't know if you have the ban hammer or not but, you have given this clown enough chances.  It's like somebody invented a Dangler-bot.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 10:13:44 AM »
Carl, I don't know if you have the ban hammer or not but, you have given this clown enough chances.  It's like somebody invented a Dangler-bot.

He is close to a time out to think about things but we have always been reticent to outright ban people just for being annoying.

Offline farmer

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 10:15:30 AM »
Free speech is meaningless unless it tolerates the speech that we hate.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 10:18:02 AM »
Those who skydive without parachutes jump to conclusions.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 10:40:31 AM »

Dude,you are not some valiant revolutionary fighting against oppression.
It is a relatively small and privately owned internet message board.

Get over yourself and show respect for others.
Whatever points you want to make are lost in the endless spam.

Offline farmer

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 11:07:09 AM »
There's not much hope for the USA.

Not only do people need to worry about aging and everyday life, now they must deal with a world rapidly falling into bankruptcy, war, and tyranny.

Knowing what to do today is difficult. Everything is illegal and everyone is a criminal.

Americans who were once told to be hard-working and moral are now encouraged to be lazy and immoral.

Americans either think everything is just fine or walk around thinking the police state only applies to other people. Americans will blame everyone else for the collapse for the US, but they never blame themselves.

The elites tell the politicians and Gestapo what decrees to make and enforce, and the 99% obey the laws and pay the taxes that supports their own slavery.

Anyone who warns of the dangers of despotism and the rigged system are called spammers, trolls, shills, bots, racists, or nutjobs and are censored, banned, get IRS audits, are arrested, or killed.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 11:31:19 AM »
You can have a few days off to think about whether you wish to adhere to simple courtesies or be determined to be some avenger.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 11:52:47 AM »
Spamster's last

?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 12:17:22 PM »

You're an "any attention is good attention" type, aren't you?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 12:22:55 PM »
The world is divided into 10 type of people.

Those who know binary and those that do not.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 12:23:06 PM »
You're an "any attention is good attention" type, aren't you?
If Ron Paul opened up a Chinese food restaurant, these would be his fortune cookies.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 12:24:45 PM »
Dude,you are not some valiant revolutionary fighting against oppression.
It is a relatively small and privately owned internet message board.

Get over yourself and show respect for others.
Whatever points you want to make are lost in the endless spam.

"Modest sized" is much nicer than "small" :) ;)

Thanks for taking things in hand with this spammer.  The board was getting unreadable.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 01:43:11 PM »
If Ron Paul opened up a Chinese food restaurant, these would be his fortune cookies.

:lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 02:31:02 PM »
 :lmao: I will admit amusement that all this is going down on this thread - the deer piss has hit farmer's fan! :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline oldguy

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 10:57:17 PM »
A heads up in case anyone's interested: The member named "farmer" is also posting identical and similarly-annoying one-liners with a link on another board I belong to. He's going by the name of "fan" and posts the exact same things that he posts here. The posts are also within days of each other:

http://www.freespeechwisconsin.com/index.php?board=1.0

He also posts the same things on a couple other other discussion boards I've found. Maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight, but I think he might be some kind of an agent, maybe of some foreign government. He never has anything good to say about the United States, just things that are wrong.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 12:27:37 PM »
A heads up in case anyone's interested: The member named "farmer" is also posting identical and similarly-annoying one-liners with a link on another board I belong to. He's going by the name of "fan" and posts the exact same things that he posts here. The posts are also within days of each other:

http://www.freespeechwisconsin.com/index.php?board=1.0

He also posts the same things on a couple other other discussion boards I've found. Maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight, but I think he might be some kind of an agent, maybe of some foreign government. He never has anything good to say about the United States, just things that are wrong.

Doubt he's any sort of "agent". More likely he's just a troll that uses google to find conservative messsge boards.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 12:43:19 PM »
Doubt he's any sort of "agent". More likely he's just a troll that uses google to find conservative messsge boards.
I'm not entirely convinced that he's a troll either (i.e. like marshmallow fan). He seems to be a paranoid loon who goes to a bunch of forums and spam it with all of this in a vain effort to convince people of some big government conspiracy.

Now, he is right about government overreach, though maybe not to the extent he's claiming, but his solution (which is no laws whatsoever) is just as extreme in the other direction, and that is what turns people off. That and the total lack of discussion. Instead we get these pithy one-liners and years-old links and that's it. That part about allowing drunk driving is what told me that he's a borderline anarchist.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:45:35 PM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 12:53:43 PM »
I'm not entirely convinced that he's a troll either (i.e. like marshmallow fan). He seems to be a paranoid loon who goes to a bunch of forums and spam it with all of this in a vain effort to convince people of some big government conspiracy.

Now, he is right about government overreach, though maybe not to the extent he's claiming, but his solution (which is no laws whatsoever) is just as extreme in the other direction, and that is what turns people off. That and the total lack of discussion. Instead we get these pithy one-liners and years-old links and that's it. That part about allowing drunk driving is what told me that he's a borderline anarchist.

Same here. :mental:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline oldguy

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 02:30:34 PM »
Same here. :mental:

Maybe someone invented a Random Libertarian Quote Generator.

Does anyone know what Ron Paul is up to these days?  :rotf:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 06:19:05 PM »
Nefarious intent... that is my unjustified gut feeling on the matter.
Why else would someone put of 25 posts a day about benign 5 year old events that align (fundamentally) with the mood... so as to not get banned or outed.
Notice he never engages, just posts comments along the lines of EXACTLY what a DUmpass would say about a conservative.
It's a mole.