Author Topic: Texas man tries to plant bomb on Confederate statue, officials say  (Read 1759 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/21/texas-man-tries-to-plant-bomb-on-confederate-statue-officials-say.html

Andrew Schneck, 25, was charged with attempting to maliciously damage or destroy property receiving federal financial assistance. A Houston park ranger spotted Schneck Saturday night in Hermann Park in Houston kneeling near the statue of Richard Dowling, a lieutenant in the Confederate army.

The ranger confronted Schneck, who had two boxes that contained duct tape and wires and a bottle of liquid containing a "highly explosive compound," authorities said.

Democrat terrorist no doubt. Democrats are so full of hate.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Texas man tries to plant bomb on Confederate statue, officials say
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 12:56:38 AM »
Officer should have given him a couple more minutes.  Probably would have blown himself up.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Texas man tries to plant bomb on Confederate statue, officials say
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 06:58:38 AM »
Officer should have given him a couple more minutes.  Probably would have blown himself up.

Collateral damage to the monument.  Plus, the cleanup of that mess. ::)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.