Author Topic: Border Patrol Agents Stop Domestic Travelers at New York Airport  (Read 4168 times)

Offline farmer

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Border Patrol Agents Stop Domestic Travelers at New York Airport
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 11:17:35 AM »
so what's the problem?  You are required to carry identification with you when you travel, so what's the harm to show it to a BP agent if you are here legally?

Previous administrations have failed to do their jobs to enforce our immigration laws and the population of illegal aliens have gotten so bad that sometimes you have to take steps like this to clean out the Country of the ones who do not belong here.

The fact that this article is in the rolling stone leads me to believe they are distressed that these steps might actually be effective and cause some illegals to be removed from the country.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 11:32:43 AM »
farmer, did you even read the article you posted?

Update: A CBP spokesperson wrote to Rolling Stone on Friday to insist that the ID check on the jetbridge was "consensual assistance from passengers aboard the flight" and that "CBP did not compel" anyone to show ID.

The full statement follows:

"In this situation, CBP was assisting ICE in locating an individual possibly aboard the flight that was ordered removed from the United States pursuant to the Immigration and Nationality Act. To assist ICE, CBP requested consensual assistance from passengers aboard the flight to determine whether the removable individual in question was in fact aboard the flight. In the course of seeking this assistance, CBP did not compel any of these domestic passengers to show identification. With much-appreciated cooperation from these passengers, CBP was able to resolve the issue with minimal delay to the traveling public."

An alien - illegal or legal - who was under deportation order was believed to be on the flight. ICE and the Border Patrol were doing their job of enforcing the law.

BTW, if you haven't flown commercially in the past several decades, bring ID. You won't be allowed to check in for your flight without showing valid ID.

A further question. The articles you've posted this AM on which I've commented so far have been dated March, February, and January of 2017. These aren't news, so what is your point? In all 3 cases, police and other authorities acted entirely within their authority. If you don't like people having authority, go find some deserted island and start up your very own anarchy colony.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline farmer

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 11:34:46 AM »
Americans used to believe in freedom.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 12:10:38 PM »
Americans used to believe in freedom.

Good point Farmer.  How do you feel about Ron Paul?

Offline farmer

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 01:30:58 PM »
One wonders if the US would be collapsing now if Ron Paul had won in 2008 instead of Obama.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 02:00:09 PM »
One wonders if the US would be collapsing now if Ron Paul had won in 2008 instead of Obama.

Indeed!!!  Now we're getting somewhere.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 02:24:20 PM »
Indeed!!!  Now we're getting somewhere.

I see what you did there.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline farmer

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »
A personal note to the Founding Fathers: We're sorry. We blew it. You made it possible for us to live free and we blew it. We've given up nearly every personal liberty in the name of a false sense of security sold to the masses by the same type of maniacal government about which you warned us and against which you fought so bravely. We never deserved you.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 12:49:45 AM »
A personal note to the Founding Fathers: We're sorry. We blew it. You made it possible for us to live free and we blew it. We've given up nearly every personal liberty in the name of a false sense of security sold to the masses by the same type of maniacal government about which you warned us and against which you fought so bravely. We never deserved you.

Farmer, I like the cut of your jib.  Will you lead us in the resistance?

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 11:49:45 AM »
http://www.returnofkings.com/88075/the-resistance-pyramid-a-strategy-for-men-to-defend-themselves-and-fight-back

"It may be hard for some of you to believe, but learning how to sleep with a lot of women put me on this path. I dealt with my anxieties, learned objective truths of the world, improved my bodily strength, steeled my will and resolve, and built up the courage to face difficult situations"

Do you sleep with a lot of women farmer?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2017, 12:26:49 PM »
"It may be hard for some of you to believe, but learning how to sleep with a lot of women put me on this path. I dealt with my anxieties, learned objective truths of the world, improved my bodily strength, steeled my will and resolve, and built up the courage to face difficult situations"

Purity Of Essence
e
a
c
e

of
n

Essence
a
r
t
h

Think about it, Mandrake.  And then ask yourself why the rise of Communism, degeneration of America - the pollution of our essence - and fluoridation of our water all happened at the same time.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2017, 12:44:37 PM »
Purity Of Essence
e
a
c
e

of
n

Essence
a
r
t
h

Think about it, Mandrake.  And then ask yourself why the rise of Communism, degeneration of America - the pollution of our essence - and fluoridation of our water all happened at the same time.

Most importantly, what do you think about cherry vs. apple pie.  I weighed in on pumpkin but I am a rebel.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2017, 12:54:06 PM »
Most importantly, what do you think about cherry vs. apple pie.  I weighed in on pumpkin but I am a rebel.

The old rebels ate pecan pie.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2017, 01:27:50 PM »

Between those two, cherry for sure.  Apple pie is to the pie universe as vanilla ice cream is to the ice cream universe.  I do like pumpkin pie too, though.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2017, 01:30:22 PM »

Hmmm....my life was wasted.  :bawl:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2017, 02:20:10 PM »
Purity Of Essence
e
a
c
e

of
n

Essence
a
r
t
h

Best. Movie. Ever.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline farmer

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »
Since one of the biggest threats to the elites NWO are strong, white men, the 1% are using their control of the media and the government to kill them off with their plan to:

Poorly educate students.

Allow millions of 3rd world illegal aliens and refugees to flood the country to divide the population and lower wages.

Export jobs.

Make everything illegal.

Encourage debt use.

Glorify wars and minimize reporting of costs and casualties.

Ridicule religion.

Celebrate homosexuality and immorality.

Encourage obesity and laziness with welfare.

Punish hard work with taxes and regulations.

Break up families and penalize men with alimony and easy divorce laws.

Insult white men in movies and TV shows while praising minorities and females.

Distract the population with bread and circuses.

Give tax-breaks to employers of minorities and women

Erase history and emphasize achievements of minorities and women while minimizing accomplishments of white men.

Brainwash the population with political correctness and employee sensitivity training.

Arrest, censor, and deny web-hosting and payment services to truth-tellers.

Pay Ivy League professors well to write studies that are the opposite of scientific and economic history.