Author Topic: First day of seventh grade  (Read 2119 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
First day of seventh grade
« on: August 21, 2017, 08:58:32 AM »
TEB (1,079 posts)                       https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029495843

Hey DU community watching our boys head to the bus this morning. Reminded me of papillon as Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman were in movie , Summer vacation is over very tragic.

Click bait. Judging by your grammar, sentence structure, etc. I could have sworn it was your first day of seventh grade.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Re: First day of seventh grade
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 09:01:14 AM »
Then again, I've seen kids in 6th grade with better grammar, etc.  :-)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 09:10:30 AM »
1980s-1990s public education - when TEB was probably in school - was less than impressive. That, rather than many other very real concerns, was the first reason my wife and I decided to homeschool our munchkins.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 10:08:51 AM »
1980s-1990s public education - when TEB was probably in school - was less than impressive. That, rather than many other very real concerns, was the first reason my wife and I decided to homeschool our munchkins.

Curriculum-wise, my biggest takeaway from public-school 7th-grade was Social Studies switching-over to Civics...  How to conduct meetings, what essay-writing was, how to debate, how city-governments worked, and how elections worked.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 01:10:24 PM »
TEB (1,079 posts)                       https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029495843

Hey DU community watching our boys head to the bus this morning. Reminded me of papillon as Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman were in movie , Summer vacation is over very tragic.

At this rate they will be in high school by the time they turn 21
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 05:47:21 PM »
Good to see a DUmmie TEB taking advantage of some higher education...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 09:43:45 PM »
Christ, that asshole found someone to breed with him?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 06:31:33 AM »
At DU, every day is the first day of 7th grade.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 11:16:04 PM »
Christ, that asshole found someone to breed with him?

The pony in Ensenada?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”