Author Topic: No cops, no problem: Alaska town loses police, but not order  (Read 2277 times)

Offline farmer

Offline SVPete

Re: No cops, no problem: Alaska town loses police, but not order
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 03:27:11 PM »
I see you still aren't reading articles before you post them:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A small, isolated town at the edge of Alaska’s Aleutian Islands had no police oversight for several days after its three officers quit in quick succession, followed by the police chief’s resignation.
The police standards council helped find an acting police chief who arrived last week to help out until the jobs are filled.
None of the officers had been employed for more than five months. They were all new because the town faced a similar situation earlier this year, when three officers and a retiring police chief left soon after each other, Varner said.

“It’s difficult in rural Alaska,” he said. “If you’re on an island, you can’t borrow officers from the next community.”

But the town never went without a police presence in that case. In this month’s exodus, there were four days this month that the community didn’t have any officers at all.

Four days of no police officers in a town of 1000-1500 simply cannot be extrapolated to prove police-free anarchy would work.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline farmer

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 08:07:34 PM »
Saying that we can’t survive without the government, is like saying that animals can’t survive without farms.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:15:08 AM »
Saying that we can’t survive without the government, is like saying that animals can’t survive without farms.

For an analogy to be valid it must be analogous. But thanks for confirming my diagnosis that your views are in the anarchist range. The next time you join a discussion forum, just state your views openly rather than posting news stories to try to manipulate people. Treat people with respect, as peers, rather than as if they were bipedal mice in some sort of Skinner Box.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 12:28:53 PM »
For an analogy to be valid it must be analogous. But thanks for confirming my diagnosis that your views are in the anarchist range. The next time you join a discussion forum, just state your views openly rather than posting news stories to try to manipulate people. Treat people with respect, as peers, rather than as if they were bipedal mice in some sort of Skinner Box.

I think you are casting swine before pearls Pete.

Offline farmer

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 05:58:46 PM »
Live and let live.