Author Topic: bravenak returns, but not to Skins's island  (Read 2151 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bravenak returns, but not to Skins's island
« on: August 19, 2017, 01:19:00 PM »
Oh my.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bluepurplerain/status/898892038619451392/photo/1

Just so she's still against the gimme crowd, the cultists of the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss, while she's still a primitive, she's at least not one of Manny's primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: bravenak returns, but not to Skins's island
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 01:41:45 PM »
Did bn leave DU, voluntarily or otherwise?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 02:14:24 PM »
she left with a boot mark on her ass.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 02:28:19 PM »

Remember, she was threatened by a primitive supporter of the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss; she's such a little thing, and it scared her.

Lamond, the MrsCorpio primitive, promised to find the primitive who threatened her, but it being Lamond, his promise wasn't worth a shit.  If bravenak had been some blonde white woman, it might've been different. 

I suspect she's still scared, still cowering behind locked-and-bolted doors--who can blame her?--waiting in vain for blowhard loudmouth Lamond to show up.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 02:54:54 PM »
I read her twitter posts a few weeks ago. She views herself as some online voice that is going to take down all the bern-outs and show them how salvation is through the Dem party. I laughed so hard at her comments my sides hurt.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 02:57:58 PM »
She views herself as some online voice that is going to take down all the bern-outs and show them how salvation is through the Dem party.

But yes, that's okay; more power to her.

While Skins's Hillary-loving primitives are scum, they're less of scum than the Bernie-loving primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 08:04:21 PM »
But yes, that's okay; more power to her.

While Skins's Hillary-loving primitives are scum, they're less of scum than the Bernie-loving primitives.

Coach, that's like choosing between being stung by 100,000 honeybees and 100,000 hornets.  Either way, it's going to hurt, and either way, you're still probably dead.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.