Author Topic: Oh Shit!  (Read 2936 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Oh Shit!
« on: August 19, 2017, 02:44:34 AM »
Star Member angstlessk (10,261 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029487441

Oh shit! when will the justice department demand all of DU's users?

They are seriously after democrats...and this site could deliver us to 'them'.

What's to stop them? They care not about the constitution..they love putin, who has no restraints on power!

Will every anti trump comment be considered a felony? An incitement to riot?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Star Member brooklynite (39,088 posts)
1. I don't hide may identity and I'm not afraid of anything I post...but then I think abot WHAT I'm going to post.

Star Member angstlessk (10,261 posts)
2. Oh, you post anti trump trope...just saying he's not a god might get you 3 years?

oh, for fuque's face...

stonecutter357 (6,939 posts)
12. **** putin......

Oh, well...

it's not like we screen capture all your rants and turn them into the Secret Service or anything.

:naughty:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Oh Shit!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 02:48:18 AM »
Will every anti trump comment be considered a felony? An incitement to riot?

From the primitive's lips to God's Ear.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 07:51:11 AM »
 :mental: Whoa! :mental: Somebody's been mixing crack with the MJ in "his" :stoner: ! :mental: And the funny thing is, when Trump leaves office without all that @#$% happening, DU-folk will credit their rants as having scared Trump from doing it. :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 12:22:53 PM »
when will the justice department demand all of DU's users?

very soon.  They are putting the finishing touches on the "showers" in the FEMA camps and should have them open for business by Labor day.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 01:02:03 PM »
When? A better question is how long have they.   :fuelfire:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 02:48:45 PM »
You know, my Camp has passed like 3 inspections. 

Does anyone know what is holding up the buses?  I have have BEAUTIFUL latrine digging tools ready for the first lucky groups!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 04:37:43 PM »
The DOJ already has your information, they are just finishing up the pickup schedule. :shortbus:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 08:45:01 PM »
:mental: Whoa! :mental: Somebody's been mixing crack with the MJ in "his" :stoner: ! :mental: And the funny thing is, when Trump leaves office without all that @#$% happening, DU-folk will credit their rants as having scared Trump from doing it. :mental:

Yep, they pulled this exact same crap during George W. Bush's administration, insisting that Bush would end up shipping them all off to Gitmo for what they wrote on that pitiful little forum. Then, when of course none of that happened, they either said nothing or claimed that their "Activism" kept Bush from doing it.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 09:07:59 PM »
You know, my Camp has passed like 3 inspections. 

Does anyone know what is holding up the buses?  I have have BEAUTIFUL latrine digging tools ready for the first lucky groups!

The buses are all currently utilized carrying the illegals back across the border.   We will get to the dummies in good time.   Patience my friend. :cheersmate:

I would also like to take this time to commend you on your excellent work getting Camp Dummie ready.   I saw the pics in your last report and it was BEAUTIFUL.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 09:57:15 PM »
Yep, they pulled this exact same crap during George W. Bush's administration, insisting that Bush would end up shipping them all off to Gitmo for what they wrote on that pitiful little forum. Then, when of course none of that happened, they either said nothing or claimed that their "Activism" kept Bush from doing it.

They are consistent in their prideful moronicity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2017, 06:21:12 AM »
They are consistent in their prideful moronicity.

And, yet, the DUmmies openly demanded that anyone who criticized the Obamas in any way be arrested for treason and committing a racist hate crime.
Hell, after Gabrielle Giffords was shot, the DUmmies demanded that Sarah Palin be arrested for 'Stochastic terrorism' due to her use of surveying marks on a map, never mind that the shooter was an ultra- liberal who never watched or listened to Palin and was driven by a psychotic obsession with Giffords that he had long before Palin even really entered the public eye.