Author Topic: A question and delusion?  (Read 2654 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
A question and delusion?
« on: August 18, 2017, 06:22:47 PM »
Hello dear friends and lurking parasitic scum from Skin’s Island. I have both a query and, I suppose, a delusion report (?) to make.

I guess we’ll first address the query. I’ve seen repeated reports that Steve Bannon is a racist, white supremacist, white nationalist, and the killer of the easter bunny (<- maybe I mis-heard the last one). I freely admit that I do not know much about Steve Bannon. Nor do I know much about Breitbart News. With that said, once his name started getting thrown around as being racist (etc) I did some research on him because…well…honestly, I despise a racist as much as a DUmmie despises the USA, common sense, and having a job. I couldn’t really find anything that would make me label him as racist. I asked the only lefty fictional spirit-guide that I know (the one that smells like Cheetos farts, cow turds, and pot) and all that he would say is that he wasn’t going to do my research for me. Can any of you nice people here OR any of the lurking parasitic scum from Skin’s Island fill me in on why Bannon is a racist?  By the way, “cause he’s conservative” does not count.

Now onto my delusion report. Or maybe it’s not delusion and I missed a big event. Maybe you guys can tell me. The VRWC instant teleportation machine that we normally use in the Fictional Spirit-Guide Corps was down for maintenance the other day so I had to actually drive somewhere. I had the radio on NPR and the female host was interviewing someone about the stuff in Virginia. The host asked the person (and this is a close paraphrase EXCEPT for the part in quotation marks which is almost verbatim) why this protest was different than the left’s “mostly peaceful protests in places like Ferguson”. Is the host delusional OR did the left have some mostly peaceful protests that I missed?

Thanks. Have a good weekend. And hope you’re well and keeping the primitives squirming coach.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: A question and delusion?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 06:41:30 PM »
It's all made up, in the malevolent minds of Democrats, liberals, and primitives.

Bannon's been about as racist as Mother Theresa or St. Francis of Assisi was.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 06:48:28 PM »
To answer your questions,
Bannon is racist because he is white and supports Trump, that is obvious. :sarcasm:

Ferguson was peaceful except for some rock throwing, looting and burning a few business. The looting is just folks getting reperations for years of oppression by the man.  :sarcasm:

Hope that enlightens you!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 08:48:51 PM »
Andrew Breitbart died before the left could plot a strategy to destroy him.

Remember, Breitbart humiliated Weiner in real-time when speaking in one room, learning that Weiner was making his 'first apology' in the adjoining room.  The media was there to rescue Weiner, but ended-up covering Breitbart.

The other trigger-incident was when filmmaker, James Cameron taunted Breitbart to a public climate-change debate after he'd made fun of Cameron's absurd proclamations.  The event sold-out... and Cameron chickened-out.  Leaving Breitbart to speak freely, where he gave Cameron the nickname: Chicken Of The Sea.

And Bannon was there those times, and others.  So when Breitbart passed-away, Bannon took-over... and the media 'discovered' the Breitbart-empire only had 2 black staffers, among 20-or-so.  That's where I think the phony supremacist attacks began.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 09:41:58 PM »
I never heard of Steve Bannon being racist.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 10:12:29 PM »
I can't answer your questions, but I still appreciate the fact you are a fictional spirit guide with no smell whatsoever. Thank you!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 07:40:34 AM »
It's been a while since the original Bannon-is-an-anti-Semite flapdoodle, but the whole thing rests on a comment Bannon apparently made when he was the editor of Breitbart.com that the site would be the news source of the AltRight. Since that time, it has emerged that many in the AltRight are anti-Semitic. AFAIK, that's it:

* Guilt by association;

* ASSumption that the AltRight is homogeneously and monolithically anti-Semitic, and always has been;

* ASSumption that Steve Bannon knew the AltRight was anti-Semitic AND agreed with that.

That's it. Es todo. That Andrew Breitbart was Jewish? That several observant Jews worked at Breitbart.com spoke out against the slander? Since when did Progs care about facts?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 03:24:52 PM »
I can't answer your questions, but I still appreciate the fact you are a fictional spirit guide with no smell whatsoever. Thank you!

Can you ask your spirit guide to talk to mine? Mine smells like copal, which is nice the first few hundred times but gets rancid after awhile.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 05:15:49 PM »
Can you ask your spirit guide to talk to mine? Mine smells like copal, which is nice the first few hundred times but gets rancid after awhile.

Ouch! Sounds like you got stuck with ole Temk. I'll try to put in a word for you and see if I can get Angelica assigned to you. She smells like a touch of lilac on an ocean breeze...and looks even better.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 08:18:50 PM »
Ouch! Sounds like you got stuck with ole Temk. I'll try to put in a word for you and see if I can get Angelica assigned to you. She smells like a touch of lilac on an ocean breeze...and looks even better.

Flippy. I have Angelica assigned to me this month.  A rare window to have her extended indefinitely to me opened, and I got my paperwork in on time (for once!) . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.