Author Topic: Horrifying, I tell you! Horrifying!!!  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Horrifying, I tell you! Horrifying!!!
« on: August 18, 2017, 05:51:50 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029485747

thegoose (123 posts)

Here's a horrifying scenario

Dumpster's shrink-a-dink base is growing smaller all the time.

But it's growing angrier.

What if he provokes explosive KKK violence all over the country and then sends out the military to fight against it?

He doesn't care who's on the side of right or wrong. He just wants it all to explode.

He's the ****ing antichrist.

What if--what if some deplorable goes and shoots up a Democratic charity baseball team practice and tries to take out a couple of dozen D Senators and Representatives!!!! OMG, the potential for violence, it's--it's horrifying!!!

Oh, wait . . .

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Horrifying, I tell you! Horrifying!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 06:45:33 PM »
That would take a whole lot more KKK members than there really are, and only in very specific and extreme conditions could he use the armed forces.  If it involves using them to put Marxists in remote labor camps incommunicado and sending hordes of illegals back across the border, though, I'm down with it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 06:52:42 PM »
thegoose (123 posts)

Here's a horrifying scenario

Democrat's shrink-a-dink base is growing smaller all the time.

But it's growing angrier.We just can't accept being losers

What if we provoke explosive KKK violence all over the country and then sends out BLM & Antifa to fight against it?

We doesn't care who's on the side of right or wrong. We just want it all to explode.

Were the ****ing antichrist.

Fixed it for you, Asshole
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 07:56:38 PM »
Yawn. His base is going nowhere, despite the media portraying that we are.  Really, all of a sudden we're going to abandon his Presidency...for what alternative?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 08:25:12 PM »
Yawn. His base is going nowhere, despite the media portraying that we are.  Really, all of a sudden we're going to abandon his Presidency...for what alternative?

That question's too complicated for 'em.  You have to frame it as a hypothetical what if alternative... so they can spin their spew in newer, fresher directions.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 07:17:15 AM »
LPC Noob has been sucking too long on "his" :stoner: without cleaning it out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 03:53:04 PM »
That would take a whole lot more KKK members than there really are, and only in very specific and extreme conditions could he use the armed forces.  If it involves using them to put Marxists in remote labor camps incommunicado and sending hordes of illegals back across the border, though, I'm down with it.
Yeah.
The DUmmies love wetting their pants over imagining the KKK still being as powerful nationwide now as it was in Mississippi circa 1935.
News flash: The KKK today is a joke. They have no more than about 5 or 6 thousand members nationwide, and haven't done any real acts of terrorism in decades because they know the FBI has long been watching them like hawks, eager for the opportunity to take them down for good.
 I guarantee ISIS (That organization that Obama referred to as "Junior varsity" and that liberals insist really isn't that bad) has killed more people in the last two years than the KKK has killed in the last fifty years.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 04:34:48 PM »
LPC Noob has been sucking too long on "his" :stoner: without cleaning it out.

He probably has been sucking on a meat flute. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 06:00:30 PM »
Response to thegoose (Original post)
Fri Aug 18, 2017, 06:01 PM
 Hoyt (30,528 posts)
1. I bet there's a large white wing racist contingent in the military, not to

mention law enforcement.

His base is not shrinking, they're just not being asked, or it they have, the pollsters are discarding it.  As usual.  My evidence is social media.  People love him.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 08:42:07 PM »
"Response to thegoose (Original post)
 Hoyt (30,528 posts)

mention law enforcement."

Rot in Hell, you lying, traitorous turd.
I bet there's a large contingent of people in the military and law enforcement whose shoes you aren't fit to lick the dog crap off of.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 07:41:19 AM »
"Response to thegoose (Original post)
 Hoyt (30,528 posts)

mention law enforcement."

Rot in Hell, you lying, traitorous turd.
I bet there's a large contingent of people in the military and law enforcement whose shoes you aren't fit to lick the dog crap off of.
I'm afraid I have to vehemently disagree.
DUmmy Hoyt appears to me to be uniquely qualified for licking dog feces off our nation's finest's footwear.
and as a bonus, as he gags and spits trying to get it out of his mouth, the quality of his discourse will be markedly improved.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 01:18:38 PM »

Silly all Rethugs are KKK members.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 04:03:53 PM »
Just as it was with Reagan, a substantial portion — possibly as much as half — of Trump’s support in 2016 was absolutely invisible. They did not put signs on their yard (they’d just get stolen and attract vandals), they did not put bumper stickers on their cars (who wants to pay for a new paint job due to key wielding fascists?), they kept their mouths shut in bars, stores, and offices (who can win an argument with a leftist fanatic?) — but once inside the privacy of the voting booth, they were quietly looking forward to kicking the political establishments of both parties, the MSM, and every one of the freaky flaky leftist SJW set right in the shins (and that's putting it politely).

So it remains today.

He is not our leader; he is our spokesman. We chose him because he said what we had been saying for years.

For just one example: I thought I had coined the word "enemedia" during the first Gulf War, to describe MSM outlets which seemed to be anxious to cover the defeat of US and allied forces at the hand of Saddam Hussein. Later, I found the word to be current among those of like mind. When Trump declared the MSM an enemy, he did not tell us what to think, but rather reflected what we had already been thinking.

On to 2020... and beyond!
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 04:20:08 PM »
They did not put signs on their yard (they’d just get stolen and attract vandals),

I seriously thought about putting some signs in my side/back yard. I live on a corner and my back yard abuts a union hall.  Of course I would have had to put a game camera in a tree to catch the vandals from the union hall.   :whistling:

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 04:32:35 PM »
Just as it was with Reagan, a substantial portion — possibly as much as half — of Trump’s support in 2016 was absolutely invisible. They did not put signs on their yard (they’d just get stolen and attract vandals), they did not put bumper stickers on their cars (who wants to pay for a new paint job due to key wielding fascists?), they kept their mouths shut in bars, stores, and offices (who can win an argument with a leftist fanatic?) — but once inside the privacy of the voting booth, they were quietly looking forward to kicking the political establishments of both parties, the MSM, and every one of the freaky flaky leftist SJW set right in the shins (and that's putting it politely).

So it remains today.

He is not our leader; he is our spokesman. We chose him because he said what we had been saying for years.

For just one example: I thought I had coined the word "enemedia" during the first Gulf War, to describe MSM outlets which seemed to be anxious to cover the defeat of US and allied forces at the hand of Saddam Hussein. Later, I found the word to be current among those of like mind. When Trump declared the MSM an enemy, he did not tell us what to think, but rather reflected what we had already been thinking.

On to 2020... and beyond!

Yes.  I can't say it any better than you have.

I sometimes used the term 'sleeping giant' to describe the 2016-victory, but it never quite fit.  'They'... (we) weren't sleeping.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 05:20:35 PM »
The reason you dummies are losing is because the FBI destroyed the clan years ago and all the democrat members are in jail or hiding. :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: