Author Topic: Finland attack: Knifemen kill one and stab five women  (Read 1891 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Finland attack: Knifemen kill one and stab five women
« on: August 18, 2017, 10:58:34 AM »
I'm guessing snackbar.

Link

KNIFEMEN killed one person and targeted five women, including one pushing a baby in a pram, in a stabbing spree in Finland.

Armed police scrambled to the middle of Turku as a knife-wielding group reportedly rampaged through the city – as a manhunt was launched to find the attackers.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Finland attack: Knifemen kill one and stab five women
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 09:56:00 PM »
'I tried to stop her bleeding from the throat... then he stabbed ME': Victim of knifeman 'who shouted Allahu Akbar' as he killed two in Finland tells of his terrifying ordeal as he was attacked while helping a dying woman
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802796/Multiple-people-injured-attack-Finland.html

Stab victim Hassan Zubier, 45, was slashed repeatedly as he tried to help an injured woman who died in his arms during yesterday's bloody rampage in Turku, Finland.

'We were strolling around the square when we suddenly heard someone screaming. I turned around.

'I saw a guy stabbing a woman with a knife while she lies on the ground,' Mr Zubier told Swedish daily Expressen from the Turku hospital.

It is terrorism.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline sneakypete

Re: Finland attack: Knifemen kill one and stab five women
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 03:43:24 PM »
I'm guessing snackbar.

Link

I'm betting it was a gaggle of Mennonites.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.