Author Topic: William Rivers Pitt: Coward-in-Chief: Trump Wilts in the Face of Fascist Terrori  (Read 1559 times)

Offline CC27

Beringia (968 posts)

William Rivers Pitt: Coward-in-Chief: Trump Wilts in the Face of Fascist Terrorism

Here is the car, stopped along Monticello Avenue in Charlottesville, Virginia. It has clearly been involved in a high-speed incident. Video shows this same car -- allegedly driven by one James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio -- plowing into a crowd of peaceful anti-fascist protesters at high speed. When it reversed to escape, the damaged fender swung wide, and a shoe clearly bounced out of the grille. The roar of the engine fades, leaving in its wake screams and curses.

According to everything we have heard from the federal government about vehicles being used as weapons worldwide, everything we have heard from the White House and Homeland Security on the issue, everything we have heard in the news media after London and Paris, this was an ISIS-style terrorist attack deliberately perpetrated against a crowd of innocent people to lethal effect.

This was terrorism. By the book. Someone should probably tell the president. He doesn't seem to get it.

The short version: A well-organized pack of white supremacists, Nazis, Klan members and generalized fascists tried to hold a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday, ostensibly to protest the removal of a monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. Large numbers showed up, greeted not only by law enforcement and angry locals, but by a sizeable contingent of anti-fascist activists who came prepared to shout them down.

full article
http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/41604-coward-in-chief-trump-wilts-in-the-face-of-fascist-terrorism

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029474069

Another crap sandwich written by the pitt stain.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Lay off the bourbon, pittstain.

peaceful anti-fascist protesters

Any video you look at shows they WERE NOT PEACEFUL.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
A well-organized pack of white supremacists, Nazis, Klan members and generalized fascists...

This is where they mess up. Being opposed to the removal of a (in this case) historical CSA monument doesn't automatically place you into the "evil racist" category except to those who can't reason beyond what they're told to believe.

That and their selectivity. FRD put a Klansman on the Supreme Court and I don't see them going after his statues. Woodrow Wilson was a segregationist so will they tear down his statues? How about slave owners Washington, Jefferson, and Madison? How about cities and counties named after CSA generals? Military bases? How about Nat'l battlefields where the CSA won? Are they to be "de-national parked"?

I mean, if this is really about ridding the USA of monuments to those who upheld or tried to uphold slavery and racism, these things should be targets. I say if the Pittster isn't opposed to tearing down the Washington Monument, then he is in favor of upholding someone who was a racist (as he views it). Maybe he should take a look at himself.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
It is usually a mistake to take advice from a drunken loser.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Pitt is still alive!!!

I figured that loser had passed into an alcoholic coma by now.

I'm sure he's been trying since November... :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Fourwinds

I wouldn't say he's wilted in the face of fascist terrorism. I'd say he's been doing a pretty good job standing up to the left.