Author Topic: Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated’  (Read 3910 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated’
« on: August 17, 2017, 09:48:19 PM »
UPDATE: Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated’
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/08/17/mo-facebook-senator-trump-assassinated-interview/

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) updated at 3:45 p.m. – A Missouri state senator wrote on social media Thursday morning that she hopes the president is assassinated. As political leaders call for her resignation, she says “there’s no way in hell that I’m resigning.”

Responding to someone’s post on Facebook who said they’d probably get a visit from the secret service, Maria Chappelle-Nadal wrote, “No I will. I hope Trump is assassinated.”

We are talking a Democratic Missouri state senator, Maria Chappelle-Nadal. She is crazy!  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated’
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 10:04:47 PM »
Some of the comments are idiotic.

FOX 32 Chicago
https://www.facebook.com/Fox32Chicago/posts/10156101120728797

Mandy Connell First off that's not a threat. Second it's an opinion third I agree with her
Like · Reply · 227 · 4 hrs
Filthy commie!  :bird: Here is her Facebook profile link.
https://www.facebook.com/LoveAngel4487

Don Dodge i know lots of americans, including me, who would be dancing in the streets celebrating if he was assassinated.
Like · Reply · 39 · 4 hrs
Be careful what you wish for, commie.  :bird: Here is his Facebook profile link.
https://www.facebook.com/don.dodge3

Miguel Martinez Lmao all these trump fans getting upset someone talks bad about their little man. And they have the nerve to call others snowflakes
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Valen mierda

And why you left keep saying he should get impeached and killed.
He hasn't made any substantial effects in USA
He's been blocked at every turn by the courts. Only thing hes been guilty of is being a terrible politician.
Like · Reply · 30 · 4 hrs
Proof liberals are stupid and evil.  :bird:

His Facebook profile.
www.facebook.com/taytosss

Daniel Pennywell Nothing happened to the white individuals calling for Obama to be hung. It's a none issue for me.
Like · Reply · 11 · 3 hrs
I do not care who the President is, it is wrong! You are just digging past events. Two wrongs do not make a right!  :bird:

His Facebook profile.
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.pennywell.9

Michael de Stefano If anything violent happens to this President it is because he brought every bit of it upon himself. If you believe that this current president gives any two shits about you or any of your family then you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Like · Reply · 12 · 4 hrs

Be careful what you say. The left has been playing with fire!

His Facebook profile.
www.facebook.com/michael.destefano.16

Walkiria Rivera Ok I can't stand Trump but assassination sound horrible... But it would be nice if he all of the sudden get a severe heart attack and kicks the bucket...
Like · Reply · 4 · 3 hrs
:bird:

Her Facebook profile.
https://www.facebook.com/kittybug.rivera
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 10:40:14 PM »
Fair enough. I hope her wish gets visited back on her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 05:31:30 AM »
Fair enough. I hope her wish gets visited back on her.

This phrase comes to mind . . .

Be very careful what you wish for--you may get it. :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 10:36:27 AM »
This phrase comes to mind . . .

Be very careful what you wish for--you may get it. :fuelfire:

I know what it makes me sound like but I've gotten to the point where a leftist gets hurt or killed while pulling these shenanigans I start laughing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 11:14:06 AM »
Standard procedure for the left.  Even when they make such statements, most media outlets don't even cover it.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 09:52:06 PM »
Missouri governor joins call for expulsion of senator who hoped for Trump's assassination
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-governor-joins-call-for-expulsion-of-senator-who-hoped/article_0064e426-b5c1-5a61-960b-00875cbc5c58.html

JEFFERSON CITY • Some of Missouri’s highest-ranking officials delivered on Friday an ultimatum to state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal: Resign or be removed from office.

Gov. Eric Greitens, a Republican, issued the first warning just before noon in a series of tweets blasting Chappelle-Nadal, a Democrat, for a comment Thursday on Facebook in which she said “I hope Trump is assassinated!” She quickly deleted the post.

Condemnation on Thursday was swift, with both Democrats and Republicans calling on the senator from University City to resign. But Chappelle-Nadal insisted she would not.

She needs to be removed and put in prison.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 03:46:35 PM »
Missouri governor joins call for expulsion of senator who hoped for Trump's assassination
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-governor-joins-call-for-expulsion-of-senator-who-hoped/article_0064e426-b5c1-5a61-960b-00875cbc5c58.html

She needs to be removed and put in prison.

NOT going to happen. Some pigs,of a certain pigmentation,have more rights than other pigs.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 04:49:56 PM »
I searched I cannot find a resignation or an expulsion. There needs to be consquences

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 06:09:36 PM »
I wonder what the reaction of all those mouth-breathers would be if white people suddenly started screaming they want to see The Magical Negro get assassinated?
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 06:41:51 PM »
I wonder what the reaction of all those mouth-breathers would be if white people suddenly started screaming they want to see The Magical Negro get assassinated?
Imagine the reaction of those same mouth breathers or the MSM if a campaign similar to antifa or resist was mounted during the term of the magical negro.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020