Author Topic: So . . . Two Scoops is off to Camp David? I gotta feeling about this one.  (Read 2320 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029475917

Stinky The Clown (56,854 posts)

So . . . Two Scoops is off to Camp David? I gotta feeling about this one.

He hates Camp David.

Pence is gunna be there. Cut short his resume-building - er - diplomatic tour of South America to be there. He also cancelled several other things he had planned for after his original return date.

Mattis and Kelly will be there.

And Mike Pence.

The purpose is, ostensibly, Afghanistan. But why the hurry? Why can't it wait?

And why would Pence need to be there?

I know what I think could be afoot, but there is nothing whatsoever to support it, so I won't even bother. But man oh man, this one is very odd. Very odd, indeed.
Of course he will not say what is afoot, only members of the hive mind that is DU know what he is babbling about...

mainstreetonce (2,451 posts)
1. I read your mind

And smile hopefully
See..

Atticus (2,539 posts)
29. As do I. Let it be so. We will then deal with Pence. nt.

And another..

Finally, someone who realizes more than DUmmies browse DU...
Star Member dflprincess (22,415 posts)
7. I know what you think could be afoot

and I hope you're right. I also hope that Trump being ousted won't stop Mueller's investigation "for the good of the country" as I'd expect that to snag Pence as well.

But, they could also be planning the Reichstag Fire.
And this is why they do not publicize what is buzzing around their hive mind. It makes them look like kooks.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline thundley4

The purpose is, ostensibly, Afghanistan. But why the hurry? Why can't it wait?

Why not do it now while the White House is being fumigated/remodeled to remove the Obama stench?

Offline YupItsMe

OK Dummies, I was trying to keep quiet about this one for the good of the country, but they are actually meeting to discuss Melania and Ivanka's uncontrolled fantasy of having a threesome with me.  The political guru's think that it would obviously be a major distraction from what they are trying to accomplish.  If after this meeting they decide that it would be beneficial to America to proceed with Melania & Ivanka's sordid thoughts, I am willing to take one for the team.  (or actually 2 in this case).

Offline SVPete

A high-level meeting at a government-owned facility with full communications capability? Unprecedented! Something's afoot! Stay awake for the next 24 business hours, 'cause something gonna happen! :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
A high-level meeting at a government-owned facility with full communications capability? Unprecedented! Something's afoot! Stay awake for the next 24 business hours, 'cause something gonna happen! :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

Yeah, Stinky is going to masturbate to fantasies of Trumpeachment all weekend.
That's OK, because his wife is ****ing every other guy in Ellicott City.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

A full report will be posted on the Palmer Report 24 business hours Greenwich meridian time the day after the eclipse.

In the mean time go play with yourselves. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

The guys are all getting together for a weekeND long stag party where the liquor will flow, cigars will be smoked,  poker will be played with illegal wagering, inappropriate guy talk and jokes will be told and there's not a god damn thing you mental midgets can do about it, so suck on that DUmmies.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

Hey Stink! That feeling? The missus gave it to you. They have antibiotics that might help.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

What they fail to realize is that if President Trump is "ousted" then that is the end of the 241 year experiment. What we replace it with will not be kind to DUmmies.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Yeah, Stinky is going to masturbate to fantasies of Trumpeachment all weekend.

That's OK, because his wife is ****ing every other guy in Ellicott City.

Despite his remarkable success in business, the sparkling old dude is surprisingly stupid.

Surely even a blind man can see what's going on here.

I think he's afraid to dump her because what he gave up for her, and it was a bad choice.
apres moi, le deluge