Author Topic: How Heather Heyer died........a post from ItsGoingDown.  (Read 12101 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
How Heather Heyer died........a post from ItsGoingDown.
« on: August 16, 2017, 04:58:33 PM »
Oh my. CalPig is horrified and sickened by this article.

Written by an anonymous author with no credentials. Google turned up nothing. Just the 2 Troopers that were killed in the helo crash.

But Cal Pig is pissed nonetheless.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029472951

CaliforniaPeggy (122,597 posts)

How Heather Heyer died........a post from ItsGoingDown.
https://itsgoingdown.org/state-trooper-try-stop-medics-performing-cpr-heather-heyer/

I was horrified and sickened and angered to read this compelling post.

As a queer, non-binary, anarchist, critical care RN/street medic who was the first responder for Heather Heyer, initiating CPR and, with a team of amazing bystanders, facilitating resuscitation until EMS arrived, I feel a compelling need to tell our story.

When we heard the car crash into our march, I was about 20 feet away from Heather, and I responded immediately to the screams for medics. I arrived to find bystanders holding c-spine traction on Heather’s neck and putting pressure on a deep leg wound to stop the bleeding, and I stopped to assist in controlling the bleed. Within a minute or two, Heather’s respirations slowed and stopped, she lost her pulse, we rolled her onto her back, and I began chest compressions. An EMT street medic provided respiratory supplies, and a bystander with medic training began respirations.

One of the critical aspects of Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), which is the advanced form of CPR that trained medics provide, is maintaining chest compressions at an effective depth and speed, with no breaks in compressions. Providing effective chest compressions is exhausting, and to maintain effective compressions, we ideally provide compressions for only two minutes, and take turns with other medics.

In 90 degree heat, this is even more essential. I was horrified to discover, after two minutes of intense, exhausting chest compressions, that a state trooper had forcibly removed the EMT assisting me in resuscitation, as well as other bystanders ready in line for the next round of compressions. The EMT told the state trooper that we were actively resuscitating a patient, but the state trooper physically removed him from the scene anyway.

The rest at the link.

redstatebluegirl (2,746 posts)
1. If this is true I hope her family sues the pants off the police department involved.

The State of Virginia state police own this. The Governor who said the right things, needs to begin an investigation on how many Virginia state police belong to the Klan or other white nationalist organizations and fire them!

:thatsright:

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:13:44 PM by franksolich »

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Re: How Heather Heyer died........a post from ItsGoingDown.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 05:00:22 PM »
Stay tuned for a possible bouncy.

phylny (5,056 posts)
39. My friend's daughter was there, very close to Heather.

We are meeting for dinner tonight. I will not mention this story, but she did say that she was going to tell me what her daughter saw. I will see if there is a cooberating version.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 05:11:02 PM »
The Governor who said the right things, but did everything he could to promote the violenceneeds to be investigated for telling the police to force the two groups together!

Is anyone else bothered by how easily her mother came out and is using her death for political purposes?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 05:12:49 PM »
This tall tale, the whole thing, has been debunked; it's a bouncy.

https://www.discussionist.com/10151445227
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
What's even more pathetic about this Big Lie is that CalPeg's a nurse (retired), and she more than anyone else (unless another medical professional) should've recognized it as fraudulent right away.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 05:17:36 PM »

It reminded me of a story about how Seth Rich was allowed to die at the hospital.
I know it's WND, but still.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/06/1st-responders-seth-rich-was-critical-in-our-ambulance/

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 05:18:45 PM »
Looks like it's a fictional :bouncy: . ACLS refers to care given in a hospital or ambulance setting situation. Elements include starting an IV, taking and reading EKGs, and defibrillation (possibly including AED). I could be misunderstanding the W'pedia article - or it could be mistaken - but this story should be taken with a very large block of salt.

Not that facts matter on DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 05:44:07 PM »
*blink* *blink* *blink*

*bleed* *bleed* *bleed*

She jerks and squirts her life blood on me

I am now complete

--CalPig--
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 05:58:30 PM »
I can only hope if I suffer a traumatic injury there is a queer non-binary street medic on the scene. Prob the only way anyone would survive.  ::)
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 06:01:05 PM »
I believe this story because they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true... but only if it advances my narrative!  <<<< dummie
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 06:04:17 PM »
>a queer, non-binary, anarchist, critical care RN/street medic

Reads like a recipe for hala Corrie Pancakes in Gaza.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 06:04:41 PM »
As a queer, non-binary, anarchist, Bi-Racial, Bi-sexual, Bi Lingual, Bi partisan critical care RN/street medic who was the first responder for Heather Heyer, initiating CPR and, with a team of Anarchist bystanders, facilitating resuscitation until EMS arrived, I feel a compelling need to tell our story.

The car ran her ass over and put out her lights, the moral of the story is don't F**k with a Dodge challenger.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 06:15:07 PM »

as if "As a queer, non-binary, anarchist, critical care RN/street medic" wasn't the dead giveaway...
geez. these people are functionally illiterate. what kind of shallow and single issue mind falls for this crap.
6 months ago I didn't think i would ever see the level of irrational hate again as we saw after the elections. this crap just made it go up by a factor of two.
this crap is SO over the top and delusional, I'm even having problems grasping how anyone could possibly believe any of the foolishness... the narrative, the media promotion of a one-sided event and somehow Trump is a nazi.
I just might have to go offline for a day or two and reset. this stuff is completely outside the realm of comprehension

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 06:21:59 PM »
As a queer, non-binary, anarchist, critical care RN/street medic who was the first responder for Heather Heyer, initiating CPR and, with a team of amazing bystanders, facilitating resuscitation until EMS arrived, I feel a compelling need to tell our story.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 06:39:56 PM »
as if "As a queer, non-binary, anarchist, critical care RN/street medic" wasn't the dead giveaway...
geez. these people are functionally illiterate. what kind of shallow and single issue mind falls for this crap.
6 months ago I didn't think i would ever see the level of irrational hate again as we saw after the elections. this crap just made it go up by a factor of two.
this crap is SO over the top and delusional, I'm even having problems grasping how anyone could possibly believe any of the foolishness... the narrative, the media promotion of a one-sided event and somehow Trump is a nazi.
I just might have to go offline for a day or two and reset. this stuff is completely outside the realm of comprehension

It's all troo, Funky. Ebery weird of it.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 06:54:40 PM »
If she had stayed home and made sandwiches she would still be alive. :thatsright: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 07:10:42 PM »

A lefty flame out from today.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 09:11:32 PM »
If she had stayed home and made sandwiches she would still be alive. :thatsright: :thatsright:

ooo I'm using that one.. hehe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 09:48:50 PM »
*blink* *blink* *blink*

*bleed* *bleed* *bleed*

She jerks and squirts her life blood on me

I am now complete

--CalPig--

That was certainly H-5 worthy! :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 10:26:24 PM »
Is anyone else bothered by how easily her mother came out and is using her death for political purposes?

Not really. Then again I remember Cindy Sheehan.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 07:59:09 AM »

Not really. Then again I remember Cindy Sheehan.

And Rachel Corie's parents.

Then there's Michael Brown's family ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 08:03:50 AM »
And Rachel Corie's parents.

Then there's Michael Brown's family ...

Ie.  "It's OK my kid got killed, it's all for the cause"
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 08:12:40 AM »
phylny (5,056 posts)
39. My friend's daughter was there, very close to Heather.

We are meeting for dinner tonight. I will not mention this story, but she did say that she was going to tell me what her daughter saw. I will see if there is a cooberating version.
And as we all know, that is even more truer than a corroborating version.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 08:16:22 AM »
The car ran her ass over and put out her lights, the moral of the story is don't F**k with a Dodge challenger.

I think I may be one of the few to cry for that poor car.  It was a beautiful car before all those thugs beat it and jumped on it.

saint heather of antifa would be alive to self-indulgently cry at her desk today if she had not jumped on the back of a moving car.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2017, 09:01:39 AM »
Ie.  "It's OK my kid got killed, it's all for the cause"

Frankly in my opinion it's a shame more leftist parents can't say that today. The only sad thing about this particular day was there weren't more of them under the Dodge's wheels. (Said for the benefit of DU Lurkers. I mean it too DUmmies)