Author Topic: DUmmies (and Dems in general) confused again..as usual  (Read 3399 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
DUmmies (and Dems in general) confused again..as usual
« on: August 16, 2017, 07:38:42 AM »
We have this thread posted with pride by babbleonSister.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029470284

babylonsister (154,481 posts)

I Am the Alt-Left, Mr. President

http://johnpavlovitz.com/2017/08/15/im-alt-left-mister-president/

john pavlovitz
Stuff That Needs To Be Said

I Am the Alt-Left, Mr. President
August 15, 2017 / John Pavlovitz

Mr. President,

Thank you for giving me a name today.

I wasn’t quite sure until now, but you helped me find myself.

“Alt-Left.”

That’s what you said.

That’s what you called me, what you called us.

Apparently of the two supposedly equally hateful sides in all this—I belong to that one.

Opposite us in Charlottesville this week (on the other side), I saw men with torches and handguns, men screaming “blood and soil”, men intimidating clergy, men beating people with pipes, men screaming anti-Semitic slurs, men so fueled with rage for strangers, that one of them plowed his car into a crowd of them.

Heather Heyer was among that crowd, Mr. President.

Heather Heyer died there in the street.

That was her name, since you couldn’t be bothered to learn it.

She was 32 years old.

Heather was apparently on this side.
She was among the Alt-Left you condemned today.
She was one of us; the supposedly equally hateful ones, the alleged partners in this carnage, those you claim to be equivalently culpable for the bloodshed.
She was to blame.

Heather marched on behalf of people she didn’t know, but valued greatly.
She spoke for people who are so often silenced by people like you.
She stood for those who are pushed to the margins of this life by people like you.
She declared the worth of all people, regardless of the color of their skin or their sexual orientation or their religious beliefs.
She lived this way; open-hearted, generously, sacrificially, humbly.
She died proclaiming that another life was as precious as her own; that every human being is intrinsically valuable, that every person is worth dying for.

And if that is the Alt-Left, Mr President—you can count me in.

That’s the side I choose. That’s the side I will live and gladly die with.

I want to be on Heather Heyer’s side.

I want to be on the side of equality.
I want to be on the side of justice.
I want to be on the side of compassion.
I want to be on the side of decency.
I want to be on the side of love.

I want to be on the side that stands opposite men with torches and contorted faces and taunts and pipes, and weaponized vehicles targeted at strangers.

I want to be on the side that stands opposite those screaming “blood and soil”; those consumed with rage for people because of their pigmentation or their God or the person they love.

I want to be on the side that stands opposite the preachers spewing venom and damnation upon those who are working to make this country as diverse as Heaven is supposed to look.

I want to be on the side that stands opposite those who believe their bloodline or their place of birth makes them superior to anyone.

I want to be on the side that stands opposite racists and Nazis and radicalized Christian terrorists.

And I want to be on the side opposite you, Mr President, because you’ve made it clear where you stand.
You’ve made it clear your allegiance.
You laid it out in black and white.
You shown us all which side you’re on.

You are on the side of the men with torches and contorted faces and taunts and pipes, and weaponized vehicles targeted at strangers—and I find that unacceptable.

You are not worthy of this country, you aren’t worthy of leading our people, you aren’t worthy of the beautiful lives you endanger with every second of your hateful, fraudulent, toxic tenure. And most of all you aren’t worth the grief hateful people emboldened by you produce here.

And so yes, thank you for crystallizing it for me today; for all of us.

Thank you for aligning people of every race and religion, every age and orientation, every native tongue and place of birth; the millions who will not stand by you or with you—but against you.

Thank you for showing me where I want to be in all this.

Thank you for choosing the sides for me.

Yes, I am the Alt-Left, Mr. President.

If those opposing bigotry, discrimination, and dehumanization are Alt-Left, then I will be that too.

And I’m in good company.

And this one...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029470346

Le Gaucher (284 posts)

I am not Alt-Left. I am not going to let you ctrl me. And I am going to Del you.

In fact we need to Ctrl+ Alt + Del the presidency.

What the **** is Alt left??

Which is it you ****ing morons?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: DUmmies (and Dems in general) confused again..as usual
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 08:01:57 AM »
It's a shame that Heather Heyer died along with the other 19 others were hurt. But these individuals are protesting along side, and often members of, antifa (a bunch of fascists), BLM, the Workers World Party members (commies), and other like minded Marxist organizations. You hang out with bad elements and bad things are going to happen to you.

Them's the :rulez:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:11:05 AM »
And the left & media (same thing) have been creating a new Boogeyman, the "Alt-Right".  Terms like that and accusations of supposed Russian collusion didn't really emerge until after November 8th. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 08:19:42 AM »
Waiting for them to come up with the Heather Wessel Lied any day now...

:whatever:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 08:34:29 AM »
There were decent people among the protestors; There were evil people among the protestors.

There were decent people among the counter-protestors; There were evil people among the counter-protestors.

But DU-folk and DU-grade Progs need Charlottesville to be cops 'n' robbers good guys vs. bad guys. Fantasy is that simple; reality was not.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 08:39:47 AM »
And the left & media (same thing) have been creating a new Boogeyman, the "Alt-Right".  Terms like that and accusations of supposed Russian collusion didn't really emerge until after November 8th.

There 2 new terms Alt-Right and White Nationalism. From what I understand White Nationalism isn't about white supremacy. It is concerned with the way that whites have been made second class citizens due to affirmative action. It doesn't stand for whites being a superior race but that everyone should be treated with the same criteria when applying for jobs, housing, welfare benefits, government benefits or schools. The Southern Poverty Law Center is at the forefront of mislabeling groups to fit in their narrow minded view of how things should be.

Alt-Right seems to have any definition that the libs want it to have at any given moment.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 08:42:15 AM »
It's a shame that Heather Heyer died along with the other 19 others were hurt. But these individuals are protesting in traffic along side, with and often members of, antifa (a bunch of fascists), BLM, the Workers World Party members (commies), and other like minded Marxist organizations. You hang out in traffic with bad elements and bad things are going to happen to you.

Added some of my own thoughts to your well written statement.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 08:52:52 AM »
Opposite us in Charlottesville this week (on the other side), I saw men with torches and handguns, men screaming “blood and soil”, men intimidating clergy, men beating people with pipes, men screaming anti-Semitic slurs, men so fueled with rage for strangers, that one of them plowed his car into a crowd of them.
Side note. I see the fact that some the protesters were armed with firearms being brought up a lot by the left. Considering what went on you would expect that the people being injured or killed would have been shot...if you subscribed to the DUmmie view of firearms possession.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 09:04:38 AM »
There were decent people among the protestors; There were evil people among the protestors.

There were decent people among the counter-protestors; There were evil people among the counter-protestors.

But DU-folk and DU-grade Progs need Charlottesville to be cops 'n' robbers good guys vs. bad guys. Fantasy is that simple; reality was not.

Exactly.  The Lunatic-Left loves shadowy "opposition" forces, and all thier means justify the ends.

Buckle up, folks. 
Deplorable since 2016

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 09:13:01 AM »
Side note. I see the fact that some the protesters were armed with firearms being brought up a lot by the left. Considering what went on you would expect that the people being injured or killed would have been shot...if you subscribed to the DUmmie view of firearms possession.
There was a post on DU saying much the same thing. And yes, the left has led people to believe that these gun-carrying protestors are highly volatile and afraid of anything that moves.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 09:21:02 AM »
It's a shame that Heather Heyer died along with the other 19 others were hurt. But these individuals are protesting along side, and often members of, antifa (a bunch of fascists), BLM, the Workers World Party members (commies), and other like minded Marxist organizations. You hang out with bad elements and bad things are going to happen to you.

I saw the best angle of the video showing exactly what happened to her.  She was rachel corried: She jumped on the car while it was stopped.  Then it went into reverse and slammed her into a parked car.

No tears from me for the girl who wasted her employer's time crying at her desk.  Those tears were tears of self-importance, not actual care.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 09:39:53 AM »
I saw the best angle of the video showing exactly what happened to her.  She was rachel corried: She jumped on the car while it was stopped.  Then it went into reverse and slammed her into a parked car.

No tears from me for the girl who wasted her employer's time crying at her desk.  Those tears were tears of self-importance, not actual care.

You have a link to that video?
If that is the case, my "give a damn" meter for her will be registering ZERO.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 09:51:22 AM »
You have a link to that video?
If that is the case, my "give a damn" meter for her will be registering ZERO.

I would be very interested in seeing that video, as well.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 10:44:12 AM »
What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!
~BLack Lives Matter

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 11:48:50 AM »

The left calls us hypocrites for calling out their acts of violence. The scream "False equivalency!!!!11!!". The thing is, we have to call them out, because as far as I can tell, they don't call out their own. They never seem to acknowledge the violence their own extremist elements. It's like talking to a communist about the genocide committed by communist dictators; their attitude is, "Ah, well. Yes, some bad things happened. Ho-hum. Ah well, ANTIFA, whatever."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 12:13:47 PM »
The left calls us hypocrites for calling out their acts of violence. The scream "False equivalency!!!!11!!". The thing is, we have to call them out, because as far as I can tell, they don't call out their own. They never seem to acknowledge the violence their own extremist elements. It's like talking to a communist about the genocide committed by communist dictators; their attitude is, "Ah, well. Yes, some bad things happened. Ho-hum. Ah well, ANTIFA, whatever."

Neo-Nazis want to suppress/kill people for their skin color. Antifoids and BAMN want to suppress/kill people for their political views. Plus or minus who they want to suppress/kill, they are morally equivalent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 12:38:29 PM »
Ok, here's a video...

https://www.rt.com/usa/399473-charlottesville-car-rampage-video/

At about 13 seconds in, you see some moonbat jump on the back of the car, the driver then high speeds outta here in reverse.  The moonbat looks like she? gets crushed.

Oh well.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 01:12:02 PM »
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 04:20:24 PM »
There is no pity party here for Heather or the other injured. they were there to start trouble, destroy property and to do harm to others. They got what they deserved.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!