Author Topic: DUmmy Doreen is bewildered  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Delmar

DUmmy Doreen is bewildered
« on: August 15, 2017, 08:08:59 PM »
Tue Aug 15, 2017, 07:29 PM
Star Member Doreen (4,202 posts)

Now wait a ****ing minute here!!!

If I said that a lot of people are going to die here I would have my ass in jail so fast my head would not have time to spin half way around!! Yet someone who is condoning violence and was already involved in it is free to roam. WTF?
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029468011

Response to Doreen (Original post)Tue Aug 15, 2017, 07:32 PM
Star Member The Wielding Truth (9,914 posts)
1. Yep, plus he is a member of a group which is overly armed with intent to harm and kill.

The one primitive who replied seems to understand what the hell she's yammering about.

I saw Doreen's name and it jumped out at me.  I wonder how things turned out for her and her German boyfriend--who maybe was actually a United States citizen--who got deported (maybe)?

Update.  Doreen's boyfriend has been cleared.  Am I the only one who missed this?
Thu Feb 16, 2017, 09:20 PM

Resolution for OMFG!!! whos german boyfriend got called by ICE.

Thank you everybody for talking to me. He had gotten himself an immigration lawyer. They tried to do things like say he worked illegally when he was 16 but he had a work permit and he was also a citizen by then. They also tried to say he illegally worked when he was here when he was 13 but the problem was he was only traveling with a church choir from Germany and he was not getting paid for it. They also tried to say he had a felony which when they did real research he did not have one. They tried to pin stuff on him that if they had done real research they would have realized bringing him in was a waste of everybody's time. Once again thank you all for talking to me.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028664518
Response to Squinch (Reply #3)Thu Feb 16, 2017, 09:38 PM
7. Yes, they let him go and could not find proof for their stupid claims.

They have to leave him alone.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: DUmmy Doreen is bewildered
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »
Is Doreen's NAZI "boyfriend" in trouble again? 
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 05:29:18 AM »
Yeah, I have the same problems getting paid when I join American church-choirs traveling around Germany. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 07:00:01 AM »
They tried to pin stuff on him that if they had done real research they would have realized bringing him in was a waste of everybody's time.
DUmmie speak for  :stoner:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 07:26:21 AM »
Tue Aug 15, 2017, 07:29 PM
If I said that a lot of people are going to die here I would have my ass in jail so fast my head would not have time to spin half way around!! Yet someone who is condoning violence and was already involved in it is free to roam. WTF?

Anybody have a clue what in Hades she's talking about?

My guess - pure speculation - is that some dude said that if the Antifa types came for him/her a lot of Antifa people were going to die. Being that she's a DU-member, I'm guessing that English is "Doreen"'s only language, but not her best language, :-) . So I'm guessing she failed to understand the meaning of that giant word, "If," and the significance of the clause that started with "if".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 11:52:40 AM »
Anybody have a clue what in Hades she's talking about?

My guess - pure speculation - is that some dude said that if the Antifa types came for him/her a lot of Antifa people were going to die. Being that she's a DU-member, I'm guessing that English is "Doreen"'s only language, but not her best language, :-) . So I'm guessing she failed to understand the meaning of that giant word, "If," and the significance of the clause that started with "if".

I'm not sure, but I believe she is left-handedly (naturally, I suppose) saying that whoever ratted out her Bobo to ICE was a RWNJ who should be in thoughtcrime prison, because she'd be in real prison if she made such a hate-driven false report.

Just speculation, mind you.  She is, after all, bewildered.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.